• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mysterious white powder delivered from Shanghai China Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad idea. What if its something like xanax powder and he just eye balls a little but that little turns out to be 10mg or more. Could kill him
I find it hard to believe that a tiny tiny amount (think less than a fourth of a bump) would be 10mg of Xanax. Besides, if he just puts it on his tongue and it doesn't numb it then he can wipe it off. Your tongue won't absorb that much regardless of what drug it is.

I'm not recommending it, I'm only saying it's what I would do.

The drugs you mention would be the least likely to be coming from China. It's probably an RC of some kind. It could be anything and active at minute amounts. Doing a small bump of something unknown from China is just plain retarded. Get it tested or throw it away.
While I admit that I've never seen a Chinese speed/coke vendor, synthetic heroin is actually very big from China. I know several vendors producing what they call "synthetic China white" heroin, which is usually a fentanyl/mannitol mix. I actually had a thread a while ago asking about whether or not I should buy some over normal heroin because it's 3x cheaper.

There is no way people here can tell you what is in that bag - and speculation is simply dangerous and pointless.

Have you been taking blackout doses of benzos or something, to have completely forgotten placing an order?
I would suggest looking at your browser history (if possible?) on or around the date you have recorded the transaction having taken place on your bank statement.

Besides that, it is really, really not wise to speculate (or take speculation seriously) on what this compound could be.

It could be absolutely anything.

OP - if you don't buy via darknet and this stuff is from china then I think an RC is what you're dealing with. Of your sources for RC's does the $180 cost ring any bells as to your product of purchase, like does the price match any of your sources product list as you scroll through ur various source sites?

You've probably done all of this already but no harm in asking.

I've blacked out, it makes me do crazy stuff,but not order something from China. Only place I order is where they sell Etiz, that's definitely not from China. No email transactions or any sign of ordering it anyway. Only thing to do is get it lab tested. Whenever I do, I'll update.
Just tried a little on my finger. It has absolutely no taste or smell.

to be the nut, every generation has their culling even. There has been substantial underground conspiracies saying that the gov't even so often attempts to cull the heard. In the past this has been called global level culling events (for example [not that I agree the world trade city bombings]) This also lead to the war on terror and bringing violent and Dangerous "refugees'. They saw their opportunity and that is why so much of the world follows along with out questions. There were secret documents prepared in the 60s saying what would happen if the same thing that happened in CHina, if this is this case it is not the US it is the entire world it would remain and hush hush conspiracy. And if they gov't member ever whistble they could say they did everything and warned that drugs of any kind would kill millions. Be careful my friends this could be a governmental control at creating power. I mean they only demographically called out white middle aged middle aged males and female. in mind this would not be the first thing this time has happened. "Let the all tie so there is room for us.

Don't even get me started on fent analogues and other such dangerous RC chemicals, and how comes the gov't has not dont just shit to stop them. I would be really easy.

Unfortunately there's no way of knowing what it is unless you had it properly tested. My first instinct would be oh, cocaine! Do NOT try it, it could be anything. I don't think there would be anything on the internet on the company for legal purposes, could be a research chemical perhaps..

I wouldn't touch it. I'd look more in depth to it. Contact your bank as soon as possible and find more out regarding the transaction (when it was done) and I'd look more into securing your information if you really don't remember. Couldn't tell ya what it is.

Or break into a University and use their NMR to get a spectra.

I think we can close this thread now.

Eating mystery powders is not a good idea. If you don't know what it is, better to not be ingexting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.