• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mysterious white powder delivered from Shanghai China Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
This is insane! It was just delivered to me today and I had to sign for it. It was an envelope from Shanghia China. Inside there is a silver package that you had to tear open. I tore it open and inside of that is a small ziplock bag with a white powder in it.

There is nothing that says what this is and I have no idea of how to find out. I don't even remembering ordering! Looked at my card statement and it was $180. I can't take a drug I don't even know what it is. I wonder if someone else got a hold of my info and ordered it. More importantly, what the fuck is it? It's a fine white powder. Soooo confused! I tried Googling the Chinese information but nothing drug related comes up from the address. I googled the address: It says From: Marry
Shang Hai Yan Bing Postal Code: 200441
Can't find any info on what this is. What would you do?

Unfortunately there's no way of knowing what it is unless you had it properly tested. My first instinct would be oh, cocaine! Do NOT try it, it could be anything. I don't think there would be anything on the internet on the company for legal purposes, could be a research chemical perhaps..

I wouldn't touch it. I'd look more in depth to it. Contact your bank as soon as possible and find more out regarding the transaction (when it was done) and I'd look more into securing your information if you really don't remember. Couldn't tell ya what it is.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not going to dare try it because I know how with certain drugs you only need a tiny bit or it will kill you...whatever this is. It still sucks having a drug I could be enjoying and not knowing what it is. Bugs me...I could have some really good shit and not know it. Seems the least they could've done was write what it is on the baggie inside or something.

Email them with the date of purchase and the value and also your address and ask them to check what was ordered.

There's no email info. I even went through my email account and see no kind of emails about a transaction. I called that bank and he's going to cancel my card since I don't know who it is and he said to get a new one. It is literally impossible to find anything on these people, but it cost me $180. And I will always wonder what this substance is. Now I have to go through the pain in the ass of getting another card.

Email them with the date of purchase and the value and also your address and ask them to check what was ordered.

Yes, do excactly this.
If it doesn't work out for some reason you could also send some of it to “Energy-Control“ or some other place that analyses drugs. ;)

Last edited:
You could have it lab tested or if you have a nearby place like DanceSafe they will help eliminate possibilities, but not necessarily id the substance.

But really, why bother, do you have a drug of choice that might have put you into black out mode where you ordered something, like during a benzo binge? Or while drunk?

If you have never ordered anything from China I'd be suspicious and get rid of it ASAP. I'm a bit paranoid but someone could be setting you up if it is an analog not legal in your location. Could someone have gotten your card number and ordered to your place, signature requied (!!!!)? If so I would definitely ditch it ASAP.

I've often thought this is a dangerous practice myself and vendors at the very least should label bags with a code and send this code via email to avoid confusing chems. There have been a number of accidental ods. I've asked myself, what if you orders two chems at the same time and get two unlabeled baggies? Anyways, I'm assuming you checked your email for a confirmation letters or tracking number.

As others have said, are you able to send a sample to somewhere for analysis?

Only one place I trust for fent derivatives. Just go to google and type in reputable vendors this is common sense reddit lists all sorts of them. I know all of the best ones and I don't even use that stuff any more. These guys for safeties sake because how strong fent can be are cut with 1:10 mannitol mixture or 1:25, no hotspots because of their excellent equipment. They also do the same thing with caffeine for those that want to vape. And for those that like playing with fire they sell the uncut stuff as well, but don't be stupid if you have no scale that is not the way to go.

China White?

China White has become the term known for fent cut powders used for injection. They use to mix fent with dope, but these days 1:10 1:25 mixtures with fu-f Acetyl-F and so on and so forth. Amazing rush but only lasts like 30 minutes didn't even notice an after glow, just 30 minutes one and done so you either have to keep re-administering or just run out of the stuff lol, because it is essentially opiated crack.

Or pure Fentanyl which guarantees death. People think they're getting pure heroin (always cut up with Fent) and that's risking your life, but with pure Fent, that's death right away. No way around it. It's sad. i saw a special on it. The heroin addicts want their fix so bad, they don't mind that since the dealers cut with Fent, it could be deadly.

I like these ideas of sending to a labarotary. Do I have to send the whole white zippo log bag or just some? I'd hate to send all of it. I have to know what this is all. It haunts me. Will I get in trouble when they find out what it is?

My card is cut out now. I will look more into the lab work. Like I said, there are no emails to help me find this person.

Obviously you need to chop it up into two big gaggers and snort that shit to see what it is....
kidding have it tested that's the only way

Thank you. I've been looking up labs near me. Unfortunately my card is canceled for safety now and I have no money. Gotta get a
new card first before I can proceed.

It could be speed, cocaine, or synthetic heroin. If it was me I'd try a tiny bump, but I'm curious and have done a lot of drugs with little regard to my safety. Out of harm reduction i can't recommend that unfortunately. Only way for you to know for sure is to get it tested. Can you tell us what it smells like?

You could also take a tiny amount and place it on your tongue. If it numbs it, it's coke. If not, it may be synthetic heroin, or even pure heroin, or possibly speed as well. But generally a small amount on your tongue of any drug isn't enough to kill you unless you somehow managed to get a bag of carfentanyl (highly unlikely).

It could be speed, cocaine, or synthetic heroin. If it was me I'd try a tiny bump, but I'm curious and have done a lot of drugs with little regard to my safety. Out of harm reduction i can't recommend that unfortunately. Only way for you to know for sure is to get it tested. Can you tell us what it smells like?

You could also take a tiny amount and place it on your tongue. If it numbs it, it's coke. If not, it may be synthetic heroin, or even pure heroin, or possibly speed as well. But generally a small amount on your tongue of any drug isn't enough to kill you unless you somehow managed to get a bag of carfentanyl (highly unlikely).

bad idea. What if its something like xanax powder and he just eye balls a little but that little turns out to be 10mg or more. Could kill him

The drugs you mention would be the least likely to be coming from China. It's probably an RC of some kind. It could be anything and active at minute amounts. Doing a small bump of something unknown from China is just plain retarded. Get it tested or throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.