• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

My Parents, and marijuana. help me please

well guys. Im not welcome at my fathers house anymore.. Nothing really happened i just made my mom come and get me and he went ballistic and told my to never come back. btw, about the whole "treat me like an adult" thing. he has told me many times that im not an adult and that i wont be and adult even when im 18. he says the government just wants you to be an adult so you can go to prison and pay taxes.. so yeah..?
when he says "why did u turn out this way" even though he obviously didn't turn out too well if he treats u like that, damn.

What are your grades like? If it is anything less than an A average then you have nothing to complain about.

At 15 there are more important life determining factors where smoking weed can have an adverse effect. If you don't want to be told what to do, leave home and support yourself.

It worked for me and now my parents receive and allowance from me.

I echo the sentiment. There are a hundred ways to get around anxiety that don't involve weed. Anything less than perfect scores you live by the rules of the house. I also agree with the other poster who suggest that some people will never understand. It's a generational thing.

My best friend in high school was almost exactly in your position. You know the reason you use so now tell your parents the reason. A therapist can get to the root of your anxiety . Weed from the street can be sprayed with anything so your taking more chances for further problems. When weed don't work in 5 years will coke or heroin replace that?
Your at an age where life can go good or bad. Please have a heart to heart with your mom,she loves and wants the best for you.
as for your dad- ignore his awful comments , they are words of anger and frustration or he can just be a dick. Your mother seems the best to speak with about the reason you use.
you only get one life, if you can get through this hump w/o street drugs trust me you'll be a happier adult for it
best wishes

ps. Don't disrespect your mom by smoking in her house, you can't get respect if you don't give it