• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My never ending trip

Why are you scared? Being scared will just make it worse for you. Just accept that you have visuals distortions, it doesn't have to be scary. And yeah, it will go away.

I'm not too knowledgeable with all of this, but from what it sounds like. The THC from the weed/dabs are bringing out a "flashback" if you want to call it that from the LSD and MDMA. The best thing to stop it from happening is to refrain from smoking any weed, consuming any other drugs and even alcohol. Mind altering substances are exactly what their title implies. They alter your mind and your perception. Doing too much especially at once may not do anything to you every time you consume them, but there is a chance for that one time where it really gets to you. And in this case the THC is enough to bring back these feelings and visuals.

I had HPPD for a month after tripping on a shot glass of LSD liquid. I tripped for about 30 hours, and it was a roller-coaster of fun and misery. In the days after, I had noticed melting-like patterns on the walls and ceilings. I was goofy, albeit in a depressed mood. I felt so bad, and angry at myself for doing something so stupid. It WILL go away, just give it time, and stay as sober as possible and try and keep yourself (healthily) distracted.

In your experience must one stop smoking pot to stop the hppd? granted it makes more vivid while high it's not uncomfortable for me at this point.

I had HPPD for a month after tripping on a shot glass of LSD liquid. I tripped for about 30 hours, and it was a roller-coaster of fun and misery. In the days after, I had noticed melting-like patterns on the walls and ceilings. I was goofy, albeit in a depressed mood. I felt so bad, and angry at myself for doing something so stupid. It WILL go away, just give it time, and stay as sober as possible and try and keep yourself (healthily) distracted.
Sir you are fucking insane lol....I wouldn't dream of ever taking that much acid. 300+ mics is enough to dissolve my sense of self and force my perspective/POV outside the realms of reality. Then again, I've always been somewhat hypersensitive to psychedelics. I remember back in high school when I first tried shrooms, I was tripping a lot harder than my friend who had taken the same amount.

Anyway, I think I may have a mild form of HPPD as well. The first few times I did acid I noticed this "rainbow dot" effect. It seems like a pretty common hallucination, as pretty much everyone who's done acid I've ever talked to all said they knew exactly what I was talking about. Literally everything that I could perceive with my eyes seemed as though they were composed of millions of tiny rainbow pixels, kind of like a television screen. As of now, I've dosed over 20 times. This effect has become permanent. I always get rainbow dots even when I am completely sober; no weed required. It doesn't bother me though; I actually enjoy it.

OP, I think you should just embrace it. Maybe it'll go away eventually, maybe it won't. From your later posts in this thread, it seems as though you were heading in that direction anyway, which is good.

I always feel like I'm tripping with weed so now every time I smoke I think of it as a trip of its own. Weed hasn't been the same to me ever since I stumbled across psychedelics. I treat marijuana the same way as if I were taking LSD. I don't see it as a bad thing really but does it get kind of annoying when in certain social situations.

Back when I was tripping weekly I would get visuals throughout the week. Funny enough I convinced myself the LSD was telling me to trip. Anyhow don't be afraid of the visuals you aren't going crazy or anything. You have to get out the mindset because if you think you're going crazy most likely you're going to convince yourself that you are. Try to have fun with it man