• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My MDMA experience

The strange thing is, that the WOW efect only appeared after I used a certain pill. It was a blue NoName pill, which I used from week 3-6. Before and after I didn't have the slightest WOW feeling, which is kind of strange. MDMA = MDMA.

Maybe I overdosed the first time, used it to frequently and lastly didn't increase my dosage over 140 mg. I didn't split it most of the time, just 2 times making sure that I don't go over 140 mg (I am just about 65 kg => my limit has been around 2-2.2 mg pro kg body mass).

Same thing here man.. I've had many pills that were awesome, and pure MDMA that was great. But a couple pills were MAGICAL and i suspect it had MDA + MDMA.

About hyperthermia: Is there anybody who suffered hyperthermia? I have been reading a lot and I found out that I usually had a flushed dry skin and dry mouth after partly long and heavy dancing on MDMA. The average temperature in the clubs, open locations, was between 12-20 C°. I didn't feel any diziness or other umcorftable feeling regarding my mind or body. I just felt hot for around 2-3 hours during the comedown. Is that normal? I suppose I wasn't drinking enough water during my party time.
It sounds like simple dehydration. Never had a hyperthermia to be honest only judging by the symptoms. Once they set in you would feel awful.

Seems unlikely that you've done any permanent damage with mdma in those amounts, it can cause temporary problems, anxiety, depression, etc if you use it too often. It's best done occasionally with months between experiences not multiple times a week, even once a week causes problems after a few months. I don't think any of the damage lasts for more than a few weeks as long as you don't get sucked into a depressed state from it. Try to get some non-drug therapy for your depression, councilling, diet, exercise, etc. Anxiety & depression is a known side effect from MDMA, but most people seem to recover quickly. It sounds like you already had some depression before.

It sounds like your skiing accident did more brain damage than MDMA ever could in those amounts, but you still mostly recovered in a few months. MDMA messes with your moods for a few weeks, depending on dose & frequency of use.

Last edited:
1) 20 mg MDMA Hcl, single dose (0,3 mg pro kg)

2) 35-50 mg MDMA, 2 weeks later, single dose ( 0,5- 0,78 mg pro kg)

3) 110 mg + 30 mg MDMA 15 min later , 2 weeks later, ( 1,7+ 0,5 mg pro kg)

4) 65-75 +65-75 mg MDMA, 1 weeks later, single dose, (1-1,2 +1-1,2 mg pro kg)

5)134-150 mg MDMA , 1 weeks later, a beer?, (2-2,4 mg pro kg)

6) 134-150 mg MDMA, mixed with 1 beer, 3 weeks later, single dose, (2-2,4 mg pro kg)

7) 70 mg MDMA, mixed with 2-3 beer, 4 weeks later, single dose ( 1,12 mg pro kg)

8 )140 mg MDMA Hcl, mixed with 1 beer, 5 months later, single dose ( 2,15 mg pro kg)

9) 80 + 50 mg MDMA 45 min later, mixed with 1 beer, 5 and a half months later, Einzeldose (1,23 + 0,77 mg pro kg)

I am still scared that I took way too much at once on acouple vacation's, but that is history now :)