• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My Heroin Experiment

Medical use of heroin exists. I agree "recreational" use of heroin is a horrible idea, but that has more to do with the criminalized and demonized status of the drug than it does it's pharmacology.

In places like the US, absolutely, heroin is a HORRIBLE thing to try. That should be pretty obvious though, given what our culture tells us about heroin/scum bag junkie heroin users.

The more interesting question for me is why someone would find using heroin desirable in the first place... Like, our society is so messed up for some people that a drug like heroin actually makes sense to use?

It's radical logic, I understand, but it's not exactly crazy talk either.

Sorry for the long absence guys, after reading through all the responses this got its becomes more than clear that this was both a dangerous and generally poor decision altogether. I still haven't used any h since my last post and the more time I spend away the more I realize how slippery of a slope it really is. I still crave it almost constantly, which may have more to do with my addictive personality than anything, but have managed to keep on the straight and arrow. To anyone who has to deal with a truly sincere addiction I can't possibly imagine what you must be going through and feel almost childish for the approach I took. It really is an all or nothing gig, it consumes you. As far as "recreational use" that seems like a joke. I'm more than keen to keep off for good but nothing quite fills the void.

As far as the psilocybin to help withdrawals, it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience. It just became an extremely introspective nightmare and emphasized the physical conditions. however, afterwards once I came down they gave me a hell of an appetite. Psychologically they seemed to help minimize cravings and helped with the dull lack of heroine feeling.

As far as this whole "experiment" goes I think I've learned my lesson. Addiction is no game and I was a fool to assumeI could treat this as some sort of study. To anyone who feels I've made light of the struggle and turmoil associated with addiction I sincerely apologize as that was not my intention whatsoever.

As someone who absolutely LOVESSSSS opiates, i was pretty disappointed in with Heroin (IV)... The euphoria is nice, but i actually get better euphoria from just regular IV morphine and hydrocodone (oral). Dont get my wrong, the feeling is awesome...Just thought it was going to be better. Ive been using Heroin for about a month or so, and would literally have no problem quitting.

If a shot doesn't impress you more than hydros your gear is garbage if you ask me. A month is more than enough time to get yourself started on a hole you cn't get out.

If a shot doesn't impress you more than hydros your gear is garbage if you ask me. A month is more than enough time to get yourself started on a hole you cn't get out.

Ive had several different types of #4 Heroin. Its been tested and the H content was extremely high. Its definitely not garbage. Its so strong that 25mg gets me nodding HARD, and I have a decent opiate tolerance.(tested negative for fent too, as well as its many analogs)

Last edited:
The way i see it is withdrawals are like a muscle the more you work it the stronger it gets and withdrawals so mild you cant notice them still contribute to the long term building up of severity.