• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My GF had a bad trip with Weed!

In the words of old Uncle Bill Burroughs:
"I once gave some marijuana to a guest who was mildly anxious about something ("On bum kicks," as
he put it). After smoking half a cigarette, he suddenly leapt to his feet screaming
"I got the fear!" and rushed out of the house."
--William S. Burroughs, _Naked Lunch_, 1957

triniti08 - yeah, she's smoked weed before, but that was like 2 years ago. The weed we smoked last week was very very strong. The first time she smoked weed, she didn't trip out and was just very mellow. I'm gonna try smoking the same weed with her this week, and i'll see what happens.
smile.gif

-JChen-

I have taken e's hundreds of time the majority of which I was also smokin coupieous amounts of skunk. I love the whole tripyness it brings on at the end of a night. There is a time for running about chating like mad, dancing etc and thats when your peaking, I enjoy the diversity that the weed brings to the experiance at the end, its like a whole different kind of high. Im sure it could be quite scary to an inexperianced user who does not know what to expect but anyone not prepared for a rollercoaster ride where nething can happen should not be using drugs.

In the immortal words of old Uncle Bill Burroughs:
"I once gave some marijuana to a guest who was mildly anxious about something ("On bum kicks," as
he put it). After smoking half a cigarette, he suddenly leapt to his feet screaming
"I got the fear!" and rushed out of the house."
--William S. Burroughs, _Naked Lunch_, 1957