• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc My experience with over 2g of DXM & thoughts on 3g+

"Walked it off" lmao, taking a bunch of dxm the first time made me feel like I was going to have a stroke at any moment. Now that dose isn't even a lot to me, but I'll still take 900 mg occasionally and I get high, and of course I took the large amounts these past few months with not a lot happening besides feeling normally high.
did u ever stack the dxm w/ sudafed? Takes you to a new meth/LSD/undescribable dimension. And it seems to only get more awesome the longer you do it. Oh yeah, and add some uber-black coffee to bump up the stim-effect. I suppose after a couple days it becomes very dangerous blood-pressure wise. Yeah, I can't recommend doing this combo for health reasons, but damn I recall it being awesome.

Last edited:
did u ever stack the dxm w/ sudafed? Takes you to a new meth/LSD/undescribable dimension.
No but I was thinking of trying that sometime. Sudafed is pretty chill by itself for me.

No but I was thinking of trying that sometime. Sudafed is pretty chill by itself for me.
omg it was a beautiful combo. At the time I was using it, I ranked it above all other drugs, that shows you how subjectively buzzed I was. I do recall though, that at some point I was looking into a mirror and saw my face become the devils. It seemed like the DXM made visuals swirl and be drippy.

omg it was a beautiful combo. At the time I was using it, I ranked it above all other drugs, that shows you how subjectively buzzed I was. I do recall though, that at some point I was looking into a mirror and saw my face become the devils. It seemed like the DXM made visuals swirl and be drippy.
Yeah dxm does that to me too sometimes, but it's not really drippy or anything it's just like wow I can't recognize my face or anyone elses.