• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My dark scary connection to the spirit realm .

It's isolation, it's very hard for me to say this. My daughters, they live with me, my boy has his family/he's settled down in one word. One of my daughter, Sky, she's acting very strange. She knows that i'm very dark, her mother doesn't get her the same way I do, so she knows that we can talk weird stuff without any issues, she's 19. She did some drugs in the past like MDMA/psyhedelics/benzos/weed although I don't classify weed as a drug, but thanks god she didn't touch any needle, I've said before you can do any kind of drugs but please don't touch needles, she told me bla bla I know ( ur teeths fall, bla bla, all that bullshit) i said okay. Anyway, as any other from my family they know about my past, and I've told her that drugs can fuck you up and give you brain damage then cause hallucinations and all that crap, she said that it hasn't anything to do wit. So back to her behavior, she eats moths?.. uhm sometimes she skins animals for ritual, she bought crystals/witch books, I sometimes see her talkin to someone, I didn't and don't plan to call hospitals/authorities because I don't wanna ruin her future but she's very isolated though she has friends. So I think that maybe there's some trauma somewhere but I don't see where, me and my wife for e.g they saw us fight only one time and they were little but we didn't had police 24/7 on our door or shit like that, no. We don't fight, we talk. I took out this option, I've talked to her friends and they said nothin unusual, her medical history is clean. We have a piano in our house, it's mine but she sings and she said that this ''FRIEND'' of hers learnt her the notes, she never came to me to ask for lessons or something, I've gussed that she watched a YT video and tried to play it by herself but no, she actually knows. Old songs that I really don't know where she would get those notes, songs that I don't know them either.

I don't belive in this shits, everyone who knows me knows that i'm very logical but bottom line I think there's something she doesn't say.

Shady, whether you want to believe it or not, the spiritual world is real. You're letting your daughter skin animals and practice witchcraft? She's summoning demonic spirits. That's how she's able to play songs she shouldn't know and play as well as she does...the spirit is giving her the songs to play.

These dark spirits are living in your house and taking over your daughter because she's inviting them in. It can possess her. Things will get worst if you don't stop this. You're going to do what you want, but I'd recommend getting rid of the crystals/witch books, get every single thing she is using for darkness out of that house! Witchcraft is of the devil.

This is a spiritual crisis so hospitals/police wouldn't help at all. After getting rid of all of her witchcraft paraphernalia, you need to do your research and call a priest or someone who can come over with Holy water and bless the entire house in Jesus' name.

This is nothing to play with and it's very real. It's dangerous.

God bless Jesus Christ. When I was 5 years old my sister at a red light threw my stuffed animal toy out the window and I tried getting I opened up the car door and as I was going out the light turned green and my dad didn't notice I was outside hanging on to the car while it started moving I remember I fell under the car and scrapped my knee cap and while I was under the car I seen Jesus's face pop up in my head . And then the cars behind my dad's car started honking their horns and my dad turned around and realized I was hanging on to the outside of the car and he stopped and my life was saved.

That is really beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing! That made my day already. God is good! 💓

It's isolation, it's very hard for me to say this. My daughters, they live with me, my boy has his family/he's settled down in one word. One of my daughter, Sky, she's acting very strange. She knows that i'm very dark, her mother doesn't get her the same way I do, so she knows that we can talk weird stuff without any issues, she's 19. She did some drugs in the past like MDMA/psyhedelics/benzos/weed although I don't classify weed as a drug, but thanks god she didn't touch any needle, I've said before you can do any kind of drugs but please don't touch needles, she told me bla bla I know ( ur teeths fall, bla bla, all that bullshit) i said okay. Anyway, as any other from my family they know about my past, and I've told her that drugs can fuck you up and give you brain damage then cause hallucinations and all that crap, she said that it hasn't anything to do wit. So back to her behavior, she eats moths?.. uhm sometimes she skins animals for ritual, she bought crystals/witch books, I sometimes see her talkin to someone, I didn't and don't plan to call hospitals/authorities because I don't wanna ruin her future but she's very isolated though she has friends. So I think that maybe there's some trauma somewhere but I don't see where, me and my wife for e.g they saw us fight only one time and they were little but we didn't had police 24/7 on our door or shit like that, no. We don't fight, we talk. I took out this option, I've talked to her friends and they said nothin unusual, her medical history is clean. We have a piano in our house, it's mine but she sings and she said that this ''FRIEND'' of hers learnt her the notes, she never came to me to ask for lessons or something, I've gussed that she watched a YT video and tried to play it by herself but no, she actually knows. Old songs that I really don't know where she would get those notes, songs that I don't know them either.

I don't belive in this shits, everyone who knows me knows that i'm very logical but bottom line I think there's something she doesn't say.
You're daughter is unique. Please don't send her to the mental health department.
I beg of you. Don't mess with her passion.
She has things going for her life that make her stand out from the rest.
My friend may I say something, in 2017 I got into a argument with my little brother and I had shoved him in the face and he called the cops. I then ended up in jail for 2 days when I got out of jail I was given a court date for my next court appearance. The judge then sentenced me to 6 month LA county jail. The public defender told me if I don't want to go to jail then I should plead insanity. I ended up pleading insanity. Then the Judge dropped the jail time. But there was a catch !. Since I had plead insanity at court part of my probation was to take a anti-psychotic injection in my arm once every 3 months.
I must note something very important , before the injection I had a extroverted personailty and could strike up a conversation with just about anyone. And before the injection I spoke German, Italian, Hebrew, Spanish, and Arabic . And I could read in Arabic/java script , Hebrew and Latin Greek. I have an IQ of 110.
Before the anti-psychotic injection I loved to read about German folklore. But now since the injections started I have no interest to pick up a book. I lost all my interest in reading military history. I used to read about military history for hours each day . Before the injection I used to speak fluent German and Italian on a daily basis . Now ever since the injection I have lost interest in talking. It's like I've become a mute. Slowly but surly I now have forgotten how to speak German. I now forget how to speak Italian even tho Italian was my first language. It seems like this anti-psychotic injection the court has made me take has altered my brain to a point where what made me unique and stand out from the rest is now gone and has been erased ! . It's almost as if I have got a lobotomy. It is very depressing . I used to have dreams of joining the Army National Guard and becoming a infantry Officer. Now I feel fatigue and lost of words. Now since the injection I feel hopeless and the stuff that once used to interest me have no meaning anymore. It's like I became a speechless robot that is mellow all the time.
Everything that made me different from the rest is now fading away bit by bit . My dreams of becoming a soldier, my dreams of becoming a military high ranking officer just like Napolean Bonaparte the man I used to admire so heavily is now just a random name in a text a book. I used to study for hours everyday about Napolean Bonaparte and his conquest. I had dreams of one day rising up in the ranks of the National Guard and creating my own infantry division called the Napoleonic Legion and taking off where Napolean Bonaparte left off in 1812-1815.
I truly believe if there is no greater evil then the mental health department. They have ruined my life and dreams . This anti-psychotic has made my mind weak and fragile and turned me into a hopeless introvert with no prospects of ever finding a special someone , a woman I can love and cherish . I once had plans that maybe in 2020 valentines day I would find a girlfriend and settle down . But Now because of this mind altering injection I am truly dysfunctional and lack social skills that I once had before the injection .
In order to find romance and love I need the old me back ! The old me use to talk. The old me use to enjoy talking to beautiful women now I simply can't find the energy or interest to approach a woman and ask her out on a date. It's like the people who designed this anti-psychotic injection never understood that maybe some patients would like to one day have a social life and be in a relationship.
Unfortunately because this court ordered injection I have become a 29 years old hopeless romantic. My dreams have been crushed by the mental health department .
This injection makes me feel like a mindless zombie that can't come up with the right words to say.
I truly don't wish this injection on my worse enemies. Please I ask you , let you're daughter be who she wants to be and don't judge her. You should embrace her she had learned how to play the Piano on her own just like how I learned to read java script/Arabic writing on my own.
What makes her different is what will lead to her beauty and personal objectives in life being fulfilled . Please what ever you do , keep you're beautiful daughter away from the mental health system they will simply use her as a test dummy for random medication and possibly worse use her for state paid injections that the doctors make money off prescribing.

Last edited:
@Isnortice91

Yeah I can notice the irony there. See you kinda remember what you had and didn't had, you remember particular factors so the river didn't dry up, not yet. Try some exercises I think? so you can bring somehow what was lost, I would want to help you but I don't know, some memory exercises would be perfect.

I've said this in my post, I don't plan to send her to a fuckin mental hospital, but she doesn't want to talk. To anyone, not even her sister. But here and there I know what happening in that little brain of hers but I don't know the whole story and I need to find a way to know the whole fuckin story.

@Isnortice91

Yeah I can notice the irony there. See you kinda remember what you had and didn't had, you remember particular factors so the river didn't dry up, not yet. Try some exercises I think? so you can bring somehow what was lost, I would want to help you but I don't know, some memory exercises would be perfect.

I've said this in my post, I don't plan to send her to a fuckin mental hospital, but she doesn't want to talk. To anyone, not even her sister. But here and there I know what happening in that little brain of hers but I don't know the whole story and I need to find a way to know the whole fuckin story.
You're a good faithful father if you truly don't want to send her to the mental health system . Planet earth needs more dad's like you. If she truly has mental issues then I advise one on one therapy with a therapist. Specifically a private therapist not a state employee of the government because that will always lead to them trying to prescribe a new pill for the sake of making interest money. No medication no injections !. Just old fashion therapy so she can speak her mind to a therapist which is 100x better then forcing her on some pill that comes with a list of side effects that can alter the brains chemistry. It seems that these doctors in America are making too much money off prescribing new medication that hit the market , this is very sad because no one know what the long term side effects are because most of these new medications/pills/injections haven't been out long enough to study the long term side effects. I wish when my probation ends to stop the injection and join the National Guard and write speeches so I can better learn how to boost the morale of young 18 year old soldiers.
On the 23rd of this month my probation ends. I can't wait to see how I feel when off these poison injections that turn you into gullible mellow zombie are fully out of my system.
I hope to warn as many people as possible of the dangers of dealing with the mental health system.

^ Therapy is a great suggestion because it wouldn't hurt for her to have someone to talk to in general, but the particular situation Shady described is spiritual. The therapist can't help with that.

Just because Shady doesn't believe in it, doesn't mean it isn't real. She is practicing witchcraft and is speaking to a demon. It needs to be dealt with because as long as the daughter is doing what she's doing, she is in danger as well as every one in that house. I already recommended what to do.
She's eating moths and skinning animals for rituals, c'mon...

^ Therapy is a great suggestion because it wouldn't hurt for her to have someone to talk to in general, but the particular situation Shady described is spiritual. The therapist can't help with that.

Just because Shady doesn't believe in it, doesn't mean it isn't real. She is practicing witchcraft and is speaking to a demon. It needs to be dealt with because as long as the daughter is doing what she's doing, she is in danger as well as every one in that house. I already recommended what to do.
She's eating moths and skinning animals for rituals, c'mon...
I think more people then you think can go through their own personal phase of doing stuff outside the norm. I love to read folklore but don't believe in folklore I just use it to my advantage like the insignia emblems in the German military during WWII had allot of folkloric history to each emblem each shoulder patch was designed for a folkloric meaning combined with military honor, which created a new era of soldiers who were more more aware of folklore while serving in the military/political cults in the 1930s and 1940s. The German Waffen SS specifically was designed around folklore and cultish practices . It simply a more advanced version of "witchcraft" that would be used to counter the Great Britain and Russian Soviet cults of the ruling Rothchilds and illuminati power structure stationed in Great Britain. The Germans knew there was a corrupt entity at work in the power struggle for the new century.
The Germans were against the illuminati witchcraft cult in Great Britain that controlled the central banking system. Why do you think the Germans created the Waffen SS as a folkloric cult?. Of course the mainstream professors will say the Waffen SS was created as a security force for special combative operations to be commanded by Hitler. But after 8 years of studying the Waffen SS and it's symbology I have come to an conclusion that Hitler and Himmler knew in order to counter the demonic illuminati Rothchilds power structure in Northern Europe and parts of Western Europe they needed to fight fire with fire thus created a ultra folkloric cult called the Waffen SS which was designed to unite all of Europe against a common enemy the Central Banking System of 1930s-1940s. The Waffen SS had used witchcraft from the talisman , they stole they're witchcraft from the Hebrew people and mixed it with Germanic folklore to better unite the people behind the powerful emblems and insignia's that had a holy meaning to each Waffen SS insignia that some were designed to signify comrades in arms and some were designed for good luck superstition and were drawn in certain shapes in the beliefs that it will keep evil spirits away while simultaneously leading the Waffen SS into victory.

Last edited:
In the spiritual world, it's either God (Jesus) or the devil. Those are the only two things you can practice in the spiritual world. Just breaking it down so there is no confusion. The Illuminati which consists of Rothchilds, the Queen Of England and all the people in power are using the devil in the spiritual world when they do sacrifice rituals, etc. They are summoning the devil for their gain in this world and to destroy mankind.

You can call it folklore or whatever, but when you're dealing with the spiritual world it is very real and you're dealing with only God (Jesus) or Satan.

If you've learned all of that and if you're still not a believer, it's quite foolish. It's amazing to me how people can see what's right in front of their face and still choose to ignore it or not believe it. Whether people believe it or not, the spiritual battle is happening right now. The majority of people are asleep at the wheel while the people in power are using the devil through the spiritual world in order to destroy mankind in all kinds of ways. They know very well Jesus is real. They will be banished to hell when He comes back.

Are you on the Germans/Hitler's side or something? Hitler was clearly evil. He used dark forces a lot. You seem to be romanticizing Hitler/Nazis by the way you talk about it. They were just as evil as the Illuminati you claim they were so against. All of them were conspiring with the devil, no difference.

Last edited:
I once heard a dog pouncing around my friends car while I was laying down in the passenger seat . It sounded like a big dog. But my friend was in his girlfriend's apartment when this happened and I was alone in the car. And that apartment had a policy of no pets allowed so I'm still confused on that incident . It scared me because it sounded like a big dog running around the car while it was breathing heavy. Since I tilted the passenger seat all the way back I couldn't see outside the car but I heard what sounded like a big dog running around the car. It freaked me out. This happened in 2011 when I was 20 years old.

That is kind of strange. Was it a gated complex? If it was that would be very weird

That is kind of strange. Was it a gated complex? If it was that would be very weird
Yeah it was gated and the parking lot was a indoor parking lot . I recently found out some scary stuff about spiritual demonic dogs that come to scare you , and supposedly it's a sign that you're soul has been captured by demonic force and the soul will be placed in hell. So I think I have a place in hell reserved for me 😳. They are called Hell Hounds . Again I recently found this out , it could be pure superstition or could be real I don't know.

If your daughter is murdering and torturing animals she needs help. Send her to a mental hospital.

Yeah it was gated and the parking lot was a indoor parking lot . I recently found out some scary stuff about spiritual demonic dogs that come to scare you , and supposedly it's a sign that you're soul has been captured by demonic force and the soul will be placed in hell. So I think I have a place in hell reserved for me 😳. They are called Hell Hounds . Again I recently found this out , it could be pure superstition or could be real I don't know.

Have you thought about being saved, making Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? That's your only way to avoid hell. He loves you! You even said how He saved you from being killed when you fell out of the car.

Have you thought about being saved, making Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? That's your only way to avoid hell. He loves you! You even said how He saved you from being killed when you fell out of the car.
I'm 99% confidant that I will go to heaven when I die but that hell hound shit scares the fuck out of me. I feel like everything has a reason behind it. I feel like there are demonic forces that are following me but I'm not in danger , one of my friends grandpa told me the fist that I seen smash my sister's window from inside the house was a Omen (a demonic sign) I think he is right. Also I never told anyone this before but year after that incident with the window breaking from the unknown fist when I was 11 me and my friend across the street had took part in sexual acts on eachother . I don't know if I was molested or not but I remember my friend wanted to give me a blowjob and I told him no. But then finally gave in and he sucked my dick. He was 14 at the time and I was 11 . I'm not gay I was just a young fragile kid who was going through puberty and had sexual fantacies of getting blowjob and I would allow my friend across the street to blow me and I will admit there was a time we took turns blowing eachother . I'm not really bothered by it but I do feel like I opened up a demonic portal by doing these sexual sins.

I'm 99% confidant that I will go to heaven when I die but that hell hound shit scares the fuck out of me. I feel like everything has a reason behind it. I feel like there are demonic forces that are following me but I'm not in danger , one of my friends grandpa told me the fist that I seen smash my sister's window from inside the house was a Omen (a demonic sign) I think he is right. Also I never told anyone this before but year after that incident with the window breaking from the unknown fist when I was 11 me and my friend across the street had took part in sexual acts on eachother . I don't know if I was molested or not but I remember my friend wanted to give me a blowjob and I told him no. But then finally gave in and he sucked my dick. He was 14 at the time and I was 11 . I'm not gay I was just a young fragile kid who was going through puberty and had sexual fantacies of getting blowjob and I would allow my friend across the street to blow me and I will admit there was a time we took turns blowing eachother . I'm not really bothered by it but I do feel like I opened up a demonic portal by doing these sexual sins.

You said you're not in danger of the demonic forces, but you are. You are in danger as long as you're on your own without accepting Jesus. The devil wants to drag us all to hell. The devil and his minions already know it's over for them. They are doomed. He's stealing as many souls as possible because his time on this Earth is short. The grace of God has kept you alive so far, but you don't know how much time you have left. It's important to be saved so you don't suffer the same fate as Satan. I sent you a message.

Kids experiment with one another. I can't say if that activity opened the door. It could be something else. Either way, giving your life to Jesus is the answer. :)

You said you're not in danger of the demonic forces, but you are. You are in danger as long as you're on your own without accepting Jesus. The devil wants to drag us all to hell. The devil and his minions already know it's over for them. They are doomed. He's stealing as many souls as possible because his time on this Earth is short. The grace of God has kept you alive so far, but you don't know how much time you have left. It's important to be saved so you don't suffer the same fate as Satan. I sent you a message.

Kids experiment with one another. I can't say if that activity opened the door. It could be something else. Either way, giving your life to Jesus is the answer. :)
Thanks for not calling me gay. Yeah I really had to let that off my chest I never told anyone me and my friend did sexual acts together . I feel 100lb's lighter now 😇.
I accept Jesus the Holy one who walked barefooted through the lands of Palestine.
I respect Jesus and I admire his bravery that he had when he was in his final days . I truly believe the Jewish people killed Jesus . I will never forget that. I promise if I ever rise to power I will make Israel pay for what they did to Jesus .

Thanks for not calling me gay. Yeah I really had to let that off my chest I never told anyone me and my friend did sexual acts together . I feel 100lb's lighter now 😇.
I accept Jesus the Holy one who walked barefooted through the lands of Palestine.
I respect Jesus and I admire his bravery that he had when he was in his final days . I truly believe the Jewish people killed Jesus . I will never forget that. I promise if I ever rise to power I will make Israel pay for what they did to Jesus .

You're not gay at all. Never ever think that. You are valuable, redeemed, forgiven, accepted and approved, a child of the Most High God!! 💖

I've heard of hell hounds but never the history or what they do before. If that's the case I should be reseving a hell hound soon :oops:. A friend of mine said he'd be visited by "shadow dogs" occasionally that would disappear into darkness.

I've heard of hell hounds but never the history or what they do before. If that's the case I should be reseving a hell hound soon :oops:. A friend of mine said he'd be visited by "shadow dogs" occasionally that would disappear into darkness.
Ya hell hounds trace back to German Folklore from the late 1800's.
I read that there are 3 types of hell hounds one is a dark shadow figure with the shape of a dog. Another is a giant dark pitch black dog with no head . And the last is a giant looking dog that's the same color as a fox and has a orange reddish glow to it.
The scary fucked up thing is last week I had a dream I was getting chased by a giant Fox looking dog that was bright orange and hint of red to its fur . In the dream it was laying down and suddenly had eye contact with it and it jumped up and started chasing me. I heard the Giant Fox looking He'll Hound is a sign of war is coming.

Last edited: