• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My dark scary connection to the spirit realm .

Entities are known to be attracted to teenagers and those who use drugs/alcohol. If you put those two factors into the mix with a time of grief,then those entities will be ones that thrive on chaos.

The entities feed on negative energy and try to create chaos in the lives of those they're latching onto. I've lived in haunted houses,but never experienced anything like the OP described. My sister did. My life at the time was carefree,my sisters wasn't and she witnessed many strange things which I believe have effected her.

Sometimes I wonder if an entity did latch onto me back then. The one thing I haven't done is to have an entity removal performed by a shamanic practitioner. Now I'm older I know better about these things. My parents used to do the ouija board with friends when I was a kid,I used to sit under the table they were doing it on. My parents were totally unaware of what they were doing and just thought it a bit of fun.

I think if you have suffered a lot as an adult its well worth looking into entity removal.

Entities are known to be attracted to teenagers and those who use drugs/alcohol. If you put those two factors into the mix with a time of grief,then those entities will be ones that thrive on chaos.

The entities feed on negative energy and try to create chaos in the lives of those they're latching onto. I've lived in haunted houses,but never experienced anything like the OP described. My sister did. My life at the time was carefree,my sisters wasn't and she witnessed many strange things which I believe have effected her.

Sometimes I wonder if an entity did latch onto me back then. The one thing I haven't done is to have an entity removal performed by a shamanic practitioner. Now I'm older I know better about these things. My parents used to do the ouija board with friends when I was a kid,I used to sit under the table they were doing it on. My parents were totally unaware of what they were doing and just thought it a bit of fun.

I think if you have suffered a lot as an adult its well worth looking into entity removal.
What exactly did your sister see, or which entities did she experience?

So true they feed on negative energy! You just reminded me of something else someone said about reptilians, but it's all the same since they're demons (most of them have taken over humans)...the person said the reptilians feed off of sadness and despair, low frequency emotions. When these people get together for their sacrifice rituals, they want their victim terrified before killing them. That's how adrenochrome is produced in the blood and it's like heroin to them. Babies/small children are the purest and like heroin too. Children go missing all the time...pretty sure that's why. Sickening.

Anyway, you mentioned entity removal. Going to a good church and having the pastor/prayed up people lay hands on you to cast them out is worth it from what I've heard. I mentioned in the "demons" thread how Christians cannot be possessed, but can be oppressed. So just because a person is saved, doesn't mean there aren't certain entities clinging and trying to hold that person down. I feel like there's something on me from somewhere trying to hold me back. So yeah, going to church is wise. I listen to sermons, but that's not as good as having hands laid on you. There are some things you can't get rid of by yourself.

Last edited:
So true they feed on negative energy! You just reminded me of something else someone said about reptilians, but it's all the same since they're demons (most of them have taken over humans)...the person said the reptilians feed off of sadness and despair, low frequency emotions. When these people get together for their sacrifice rituals, they want their victim terrified before killing them. That's how adrenochrome is produced in the blood and it's like heroin to them. Babies/small children are the purest and like heroin too. Children go missing all the time...pretty sure that's why. Sickening.

Anyway, you mentioned entity removal. Going to a good church and having the pastor/prayed up people lay hands on you to cast them out is worth it from what I've heard. I mentioned in the "demons" thread how Christians cannot be possessed, but can be oppressed. So just because a person is saved, doesn't mean there aren't certain entities clinging and trying to hold that person down. I feel like there's something on me from somewhere trying to hold me back. So yeah, going to church is wise. I listen to sermons, but that's not as good as having hands laid on you. There are some things you can't get rid of by yourself.

You are correct.
My dad left me a bottle of blessed anointing oil that he had put “a Father’s Blessing” on for me.
It has sat unused for five Years now, until right before Christmas. My neighbor who my dad asked to look after me came over to see how I was doing. Bless his heart, he has looked after me and I have even gotten annoyed with him doing so but he never gave up on me. This neighbor holds the Melchizedek priesthood and I asked him if he would give me a Father’s blessing with the oil my Father had left for me.

He did and it was the most powerful and amazing blessing ever. I felt vibrations like music going into my head from his hands and colors. I saw colors! I had a hard time controlling my crying through this blessing. We were both crying. By the end of the blessing we were both sobbing. Hugging each other and just sobbing uncontrollably.

He was getting ready to go on vacation to Israel. I told him how much I have always wanted to go to Israel and he is going to take me to Israel when I recover from this Narcolepsy condition. We are going to celebrate my recovery in Israel!

How Cool is that?!

1ED64225-7F5B-41CA-81B1-2AFDAFFCC64D.jpeg

Reptilians, from what I hear are very stupid. I once got trapped in a sort of dimension, coming off ap's, and was unable to break the trance for nearly a whole year. In this "realm" there were miles and miles of snow that I traveled for perhaps several weeks until coming across what appeared to be the location of the north pole. I fought reptilians there and their greatest power over a person from what I have experienced is your fear. The more fearful you become, the more strength they gain. But thereare perhaps two things that can defeat them. It is an unconditional love and not being a victim to their fear-seducing powers.

The dimension I was trapped in was by no means real, but for the 8 months or so I spent there, it very much seemed so. It was like seeing a movie inside of your vision that plays constantly. My relationships became broken, I became distant to everyone I knew, constantly looking as if lost in a fog. But the movie that played was so vivid and hard to disbelieve. No matter what I tried it never seemed to go away.

Fast forward a couple years from there and I faced off against reptilians in my own mind, feeling like I was nearly becoming one. I've been told it's in my genes. After all that, somehow I am very mentally well nowadays. It surprises me that I've made it through all that without being watched constantly in something like an asylum.

Reptilians, from what I hear are very stupid. I once got trapped in a sort of dimension, coming off ap's, and was unable to break the trance for nearly a whole year. In this "realm" there were miles and miles of snow that I traveled for perhaps several weeks until coming across what appeared to be the location of the north pole. I fought reptilians there and their greatest power over a person from what I have experienced is your fear. The more fearful you become, the more strength they gain. But thereare perhaps two things that can defeat them. It is an unconditional love and not being a victim to their fear-seducing powers.

The dimension I was trapped in was by no means real, but for the 8 months or so I spent there, it very much seemed so. It was like seeing a movie inside of your vision that plays constantly. My relationships became broken, I became distant to everyone I knew, constantly looking as if lost in a fog. But the movie that played was so vivid and hard to disbelieve. No matter what I tried it never seemed to go away.

Fast forward a couple years from there and I faced off against reptilians in my own mind, feeling like I was nearly becoming one. I've been told it's in my genes. After all that, somehow I am very mentally well nowadays. It surprises me that I've made it through all that without being watched constantly in something like an asylum.

Well Done my friend!
You made it!
❤️

I know exactly what you mean. I went through a Near Death Experience. I am shocked I am not locked up in an asylum after what I went through but I also have come out very mentally well. Better than ever.
We have fought and won a great victory!

Good job!
Sending you lots of love!
unconditional Love!
P.O.

Reminds me of when I was younger. I would have this shadow cat visit me. It would walk up and down the halls of the house quietly and occassionally stare at me.

She saw a little girl who was malevolent towards her. When my sister was older and had a child of her own,she lived in another very old house in a part of town that's steeped in history and strange paranormal goings on.

Her son was in a high chair eating. My sister was very stressed and loading the washing machine,when she looked up a man came in the backdoor to the kitchen. He was dressed in 16th century attire,stood and looked at her and walked back out. My sister quickly ran after him but he disappeared into thin air.

She has had other experiences,but that's one I remember.

This is a good link that tells you about entity removal and shamanic practices.

Last edited:
She saw a little girl who was malevolent towards her. When my sister was older and had a child of her own,she lived in another very old house in a part of town that's steeped in history and strange paranormal goings on.

Her son was in a high chair eating. My sister was very stressed and loading the washing machine,when she looked up a man came in the backdoor to the kitchen. He was dressed in 16th century attire,stood and looked at her and walked back out. My sister quickly ran after him but he disappeared into thin air.

She has had other experiences,but that's one I remember.

This is a good link that tells you about entity removal and shamanic practices.
Thank you for writing about your sister's experiences and for the website link.

Most people never encounter demons in their lives, so they dont believe they actually exsist. But one experience is all it takes to change that.

Human perception is extremely limited and we base reality off of our plane of consciousness. But as many people know there is far more going on, all the time.

So saying "demons dont exsist" isnt untrue for the people who only believe in what exsist in their daily perception.

Your perception will become more aware the more you indulge in the spirit realm. But for most people thats a bad idea. You can ignorantly open youself up to powerful things that will you harm.

I agree with you. We believe in that which we've experienced. Actually, that's how it is for me. I basically use my instinct all the time

If I've never experienced something, I wouldn't just say "That doesn't exist." That's close-minded IMO. Just because you haven't experienced it yet, doesn't mean it isn't real. It also doesn't make it right for a person to tell others something doesn't exist simply because they haven't experienced it yet.

Ok. Billy Corgan was on Howard Stern's show years ago and spoke out about how he saw a person shapeshift into a reptilian in person. I was open-minded about it at the time, but now I am even more convinced! They don't just run the music industry, it's the elite too...and others in the population. They're all connected. They all have the sole purpose to destroy mankind. There's a way these lizard demons take over the human mind and body, but I won't go into it. It's definitely real though after researching more recently. The reason they do sacrifice rituals all the time (drinking blood, eating human flesh) is because they need the blood in order to maintain their human form.

God has the victory now and in the end...it's just playing out right now like the Bible said it would. These demonic creatures will lose in the end. Everything happening only confirms my beliefs.

Funny you mention this. Because I have had realistic REM sleep dreams of these reptile creatures trying to break out of the ground after there were big cracks in the ground and I was kicking one that tried climbing out of a hole in the ground it looked just like that little evil alien from Dragon ball Z the character that possessed Vegita and gave him the M on his forehead it was the character that controlled Majin Buu. I forget it's name. But it looks like a small reptile thing.

My sister just heard a voice say "please wait".
And she once told me while she went for a jog around the block she heard footsteps behind her and she would look back and no one would be there.
I once heard what appeared to be big dog run around my friends car while it was parked and I was in the passenger seat . It scared me because we were parked in a apartment complex with no dogs allowed and my friend was in his girlfriend's apartment when this happen so I was the only one in the car in the apartment private parking lot, I heard what appeared to be a big dog running around the car but it didn't bark I had the seat in the car pushed back so I was laying down and could not see anything outside the car but it sounded like some kind of husky wolf dog because even tho it didn't bark I still heard what appeared To be a dog taking deep breaths like it was tired and it sounded like a dog's paws pouncing against the floor running around the car for about 10 seconds and it went away. What shocked me is the apartment we were at had gates and in order to get in you have to have a password and there were no pets allowed in that apartment complex.

Thank you for writing about your sister's experiences and for the website link.
I keep having these realistic dreams of running around in a old library screaming Napolean ! while holding a 1800s musket where you have to load it with gun powder and It has a sharp bayonet attached to it.
And I running around a old dusty library screaming Napolean over and over again while there are people dressed in early 1800s military uniforms on and they are following me like I'm there leader.

Reminds me of when I was younger. I would have this shadow cat visit me. It would walk up and down the halls of the house quietly and occassionally stare at me.
I once heard a dog pouncing around my friends car while I was laying down in the passenger seat . It sounded like a big dog. But my friend was in his girlfriend's apartment when this happened and I was alone in the car. And that apartment had a policy of no pets allowed so I'm still confused on that incident . It scared me because it sounded like a big dog running around the car while it was breathing heavy. Since I tilted the passenger seat all the way back I couldn't see outside the car but I heard what sounded like a big dog running around the car. It freaked me out. This happened in 2011 when I was 20 years old.

I was deep into true satanism and i used every spiritual practice to advance my own energies to further devote my self to satan. I did this for close to 7 years starting as a teen til i dropped LSD and saw the truth of the world and the reality and promptly ditched satanism and tried to heal years of neagtive karma accumlated and demonic energy i had surrounded my self in. During this time i met a few enities that had alot of power and personally they even healed me once in broad fucking day light during a meditation. They healed my conjuvistis and allerigies instead of going to a doctor to get some eye drops it just cleared up i was struck by a insane amount of energy and was convulsing on the floor as i felt my kundalini serpent on fire.

During my research and discoveries i came across a book and then information from LSD chemists and their old spiritual practices dating back to times of anicent greece that groups of these advanced followers go around the world exorcising true demons out of humans with psychedelics as tool to help the exorcism and loving prayers to restore the light into the people and drive out the darkness. During my years of kundalini yoga i experincecd many spiritual encounters and i once summoned a enitiy into a catholic church during a wedding that blew out every holy candle on the altar and in the church and flung two sets of solid doors. People thought this was dead relatives coming to visit the wedding but this was not the incase as i had called the thing to this church and it totally blew my mind away. These things on the otherside are not to be fucked with lightly eventually karma comes around and i seriously face hell on death which is why im trying to become enlightened before i die and devote myself to "god" ultimate reality aka shiva and follow unconditional love buts its hard. I have used black magic at levels very few people know exist dictated to me by these beings. Those posers making their own satanic sites are all of full of shit during my height the enities i experinced had enough power to just walk into any church and make it known to 100 + people they were there heal myself in return for devotion and energy and help myself in revenge agaisnt those who wronged me over my childhood.

Lets just say no amount of praying for forgiveness will forgive my ultimate sins that i used during black magic. They killed my old neijhbour making him drop dead of a terminal painful cancer rapidily that appeared out of nowhere and destoryed his family business with black magic for poisoning my dog 20 years ago. And a child hood bully almost dropped dead at 19 from a heart attack. Satan is real but very few people will he acutally appear before this is no novice stuff and requires years of kundalini yoga and spiritual advancement to make contact with higher planes of entities. Hell is real and i have visisted it many times on psychedelics trips i believe it shows me where i will end up on death due to fucking with these things.

I would say less than 1000 people in human history have acutally been truly possesed by a acutal demonic entity. But all things are one in reality at the end of the day. All levels of existence exist in jesus buddah etc even hell.
Can you give me any tips on what kind of spirit/ghost/demon smashed my sister's window that day?.
It was a pale white hand that did it I remember like it was yesterday.

Call out the name of Jesus Christ for help whenever you encounter such things. It's the only way to make it go away. Even during alien abductions, people said once they called on Jesus, the attack stopped immediately!

Did you do anything to open yourself up to that? It sounds very scary, but real.
God bless Jesus Christ. When I was 5 years old my sister at a red light threw my stuffed animal toy out the window and I tried getting I opened up the car door and as I was going out the light turned green and my dad didn't notice I was outside hanging on to the car while it started moving I remember I fell under the car and scrapped my knee cap and while I was under the car I seen Jesus's face pop up in my head . And then the cars behind my dad's car started honking their horns and my dad turned around and realized I was hanging on to the outside of the car and he stopped and my life was saved.

It's isolation, it's very hard for me to say this. My daughters, they live with me, my boy has his family/he's settled down in one word. One of my daughter, Sky, she's acting very strange. She knows that i'm very dark, her mother doesn't get her the same way I do, so she knows that we can talk weird stuff without any issues, she's 19. She did some drugs in the past like MDMA/psyhedelics/benzos/weed although I don't classify weed as a drug, but thanks god she didn't touch any needle, I've said before you can do any kind of drugs but please don't touch needles, she told me bla bla I know ( ur teeths fall, bla bla, all that bullshit) i said okay. Anyway, as any other from my family they know about my past, and I've told her that drugs can fuck you up and give you brain damage then cause hallucinations and all that crap, she said that it hasn't anything to do wit. So back to her behavior, she eats moths?.. uhm sometimes she skins animals for ritual, she bought crystals/witch books, I sometimes see her talkin to someone, I didn't and don't plan to call hospitals/authorities because I don't wanna ruin her future but she's very isolated though she has friends. So I think that maybe there's some trauma somewhere but I don't see where, me and my wife for e.g they saw us fight only one time and they were little but we didn't had police 24/7 on our door or shit like that, no. We don't fight, we talk. I took out this option, I've talked to her friends and they said nothin unusual, her medical history is clean. We have a piano in our house, it's mine but she sings and she said that this ''FRIEND'' of hers learnt her the notes, she never came to me to ask for lessons or something, I've gussed that she watched a YT video and tried to play it by herself but no, she actually knows. Old songs that I really don't know where she would get those notes, songs that I don't know them either.

I don't belive in this shits, everyone who knows me knows that i'm very logical but bottom line I think there's something she doesn't say.