View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My Claim: ESP, and the like.

Dorkeone

Bluelighter
Consciousness is all linked, in fact there is one consciousness. The constant flow of life that is the Bio-mechanical evolutionary system of DNA, which remains mysterious today, is all one being. We as "Individual" humans gain a false ego that misleads us, with the help of the complicated work of the senses and domestication received as a child, into thinking our body and consciousness is separate from the rest of the whole. In actuality, our body is run by the same life force as everything else. It may be that thoughts, emotions, and any other relics created by the brain, are more material than we think, in that they travel through the airwaves encumbering each of our brains. This goes for all that is seen as "conscious Life" now, i.e. organisms with brains//developed ego. A hog, a monkey, and a human experience their own individual point of view, which can be deceiving. What we must do is look at the world life has provided us with. We must look at the trees, we must look at the ocean, we must look at the universe, as it were, before even the Neanderthals walked the earth. This shows us the way the river used to flow. The plant life; the natural life possesses its own consciousness as well. This is a consciousness without human language, and without sensory details, but with ecstasy and growth. Now if we are able to materialize our thoughts, in a sense that each thought is emitted into the air waves, then perhaps the Dimethyltryptamine molecule, along with many others which have been known to create a deeper level of communication amongst other life, especially plant life, may induce states capable of presenting thoughts as public, in a sense; united. If one is able to witness the cell communication and DNA clockwork while in altered states, then what is to stop one from experiencing thought waves (possibly more) emitted from another brain's neurological web while in altered states?

Questions, comments, critiques all welcome and encouraged.
Dorke

keep in mind, this writing is completely open to opinion and such, this is just something i've put into words while trying to sum up much of what i've learned from psychedelics, and such. when i say things such as "consciousness is all linked" i am stating opinion.

I very much agree with what you're saying, although I'm not in the best state to formulate a response at the moment. One thing:

Dorkeone said:
then perhaps the Dimethyltryptamine molecule, along with many others which have been known to create a deeper level of communication amongst other life, especially plant life

Is this a fact, or an assumption of yours?

I have a few questions- what are thought waves? Can you be sure that thoughts are 'emitted' by brains- or recived? Also, tapping into another persons 'thought-waves' suggest that there is a distinct seperation between people, when really one would think you would drop beyond all thought if thought is individual and DMT (for example) disables the ego-thought-machine- which is by and large what happens- a touch with the Void for want of a better word.

Interesting post bro :) Plants are thought to communicate with pheromones and exopheromones, which are basically chemicals. It could be seen as a chemical language.... Its a long throw to think DMT has any purpose besides simply being DMT- perhaps in its own quiet way, DMT is evolving....?

I always get hesitant when people say to lookk back to the past for answers. It can be effective, but its also taking advice from something that doesn't exist any longer, and is basically nothing. I wouldn't take advice from nothing without good reason....

I pretty much agree with what you've said in general terms - although some of the specifics I may well need to think about & see if I could agree with how you worded them....but I've just woken up , my consciousness feels firmly rooted inside me alone & I'm going digging holes.......so maybe later I'll give it some consideration & even posibbly add "thoughts"

Alot of the information i got on thought waves, and their physicallity is from the movie "The Secret", i'm sure alot of you have seen it.

I am sort of in agreeance with the original poster. The mind is not a closed system (or so it seems), but I am not sure what form the radiated thought takes (ie 'thought waves' or whatever'). Another possibility might be that consciousness occupies a bridge between these normal dimensions, and one of pure thought. (McKenna, I think, uses the term 'ecology of thought' for this.) Its all just, I am afraid, speculation until neuroscience catches up with theory.
Also, psychedelics, such as DMT etc, seem to open the mind to ideas which are usually hidden workings of your own mind (without the normal filters) much as other peoples (past and present) thoughts floating around the ether. I always err on the side of scepticism about the real far out theories, although I like to play with the possibilities in my own mind.
I think that would be the attitude that the universal spirit might approve of presuming he/she/it exists.
Keep on experimenting - Pipp.

Last edited:
Dorkeone said:
..................Now if we are able to materialize our thoughts, in a sense that each thought is emitted into the air waves..........
Is this not what happens when we speak?

I appreciate your concerns about language, and the part that culture through language & etc. can distance us from a more holistic way of experiencing and communicating, but maybe that is a particular problem of a particular language. English is a very scientific-rational language. Kurdish is much richer in emotional characteristics, and I'm sure other languages have spiritual aspects that spiritually-inclined speakers find quite adequate for their understanding of ways of being connected to the earth and others.

Maybe a lot of the problem is the language you use, not language in itself. Words and sentences are our thoughts being materialised. Stories, songs and poetry can reach deeper into our soul than other configurations of our own language, and for some people do seem to trigger off responses that could be perceived as being representative of the group mind.

Remember the Chinese whispers game? What is lost in translation? I believe I understand what you're saying and openly agree. Someone once put the statement "out of sight, out of mind" into several different online translators (first french then chinese then german and so on)- and what came out when it was translated back into english was "invisible insane."

This brought to mind something I remember reading, I believe it was Jung who stated that consciousness doesn't have to be local, as I sit here and type this my consciousness is contained in everything in my field of awareness, including the myraid aspects of self that are present.

I know personally that consciousness is not centered in my brain, because my gut tells me stuff all the time (gut feeling, instinct). Or your heart when love manifests in m aterial form.

Words and sentences are our thoughts being materialised

I sometimes think people over look this fact. Thought ALWAYS comes before language, but once a language is established, it can be used to transform the way we think. You even have to take paralanguage into account. Body language gives hints as to what you're thinking, just like words do.

Last edited:
I largely agree with most of what your saying, it seems these types of posts are becoming more and more common or perhaps I'm just noticing them more.

The telepathy is what interests me the most, i've experienced it pretty blatantly before but what's interesting is it seems that some participants aren't always completely aware except on perhaps a subconscious level.

Enough rambling from me...

Peace.

It's an interesting idea. I'm pretty sure it was Mises who once said something along the lines of "unless you can prove there's a biological mechanism for every thought I've ever had, I'll still believe in a consciousness separate from the brain".

i have no discouragement against the the english language, or any language for that matter, i was simply explaining what seems to be the blissful consciousness of plant life

^...filtered through your human conciousness.

People need to stop identifying themselves with "Mind" and more with spirit.

I find your first post confsuing as it seems to suggest that we are both united and seperate. Picking up "another" persons thoughts suggest that....in truth, I think what happens is that 'thought' are like radio waves, in that we oscillate at the frequency of Thought and thus spin it into resonance and life in ourselves. Thinking isn't outputted by people, but recived. Conciousness is not an inner quality, but the Way Things Are. Its like a rain-shower that we all stand beneath, getting caught in the same shower but hit by different drops. Sometimes a drop bounces off and lands on someone else too.... (crap analogy of the month award please!!) :)

Either way, theres nothing more incorrect then saying I think therefore I am. Really, it should I think I am, therefore I may just be.

Well your words explain precisely what i mean, i just made the mistake of referring to the way things are normally thought as, rather than the entire point i was trying to get across.

i believe that the thoughts flow around all of us, which would help explain why people have the same ideas at the same time so often, atleast I have this experience almost daily with a few close friends. we just dismiss it as coincidence rather than think about how it maybe exactly as it seems. this also helps the dmt case in that it seems to enhance the comprehension of such life, and if these thought waves, or the "bridge" of consciousness between dimensions exists, then viewing, or experiencing it in some way while in altered states seems highly possible.

swilow said:
Conciousness is not an inner quality, but the Way Things Are. Its like a rain-shower that we all stand beneath, getting caught in the same shower but hit by different drops. Sometimes a drop bounces off and lands on someone else too.... (crap analogy of the month award please!!) :)

That is a great analogy.

I heard in a science fiction movie (kpax maybe) someone described an alien species as big boney air sacks that would manipulate the air in their atmosphere, causing vibrations to hit another big boney air sack, and that big boney air sack could pick up on the original big boney air sacks thoughts or intentions. I took liberties with what was actually said in whatever movie but seen in this light, talking is a sort of mild telepathy.

It seems a lot more people are becoming more aware and awake to the facts that this life, this earth, is a priceless gift, an experience of this whole, in this huge universe which could be part of more than one if you keep an open mind.

I believe we are much more than we know right now, we can attain higher, more positive ways of being, levels of consciousness, expanding and letting our minds reach out into the infinites of knowledge, understanding of loving each other like ourselves, we could turn this human 'race' around easily and live much better in harmony with peace rather than leaving it down to ultimate fate if we sit by idle.

I wonder if while in our normal so to speak or baseline, sober states what else is going on you know?

This whole, place, universe seems to be teeming with energy and life, just as we all are.

Peace and love to everyone!

Dorkeone said:
i believe that the thoughts flow around all of us, which would help explain why people have the same ideas at the same time so often, atleast I have this experience almost daily with a few close friends. we just dismiss it as coincidence rather than think about how it maybe exactly as it seems. this also helps the dmt case in that it seems to enhance the comprehension of such life, and if these thought waves, or the "bridge" of consciousness between dimensions exists, then viewing, or experiencing it in some way while in altered states seems highly possible.

Yes- consider such great inventions as the steam engine, simulataneously discovered by several people across the gobe. Obviously, technology was leading them, but its intriguing. Like it was steam-engine time for earth. :) Or Einsteins famous 1905 brain-explosion where he basically forged his entire lifes work in a very very short space of time, and then didn't really do much after wards, in terms of discovery.

Its hard to say whether synchronicity is true co-incident. Many people have experienced discovering a new word, one never seen before, only to find it "suddenly" in common use. Either they are noticing it more, or their observation of the word actually caused it to manifest physically. In a sense, the latter could be correct, as we know that the thoughts and observations of quantum physicists influence the actual outcome of their experiments.... It should also be remembered that in this web-of-life, where all things are connected, that what appears synchronous to you; you appear synchronous to it.

It is fact though, that the more you invest in synchronicit and such beliefs, the more they become prevalent ie. the more synchronicity/coincidences you'll experience. Is that because true events are co-inciding or is it because you believe them to be that makes it so?

The only real conceptual model that makes even the faintest degree of sense in this respect is the idea of the universe as a 'hologram'. A hologram is a picture that is taken in three dimensions; because of the way light converges in the creation of a hologram, every portion of the holographic plate contains the entire image....so in earthly terms, perhaps the ocean is also another perspective of the sky, or tea-leaves are a dffering perspective of the future, or that truck is also me and I am it. If the universe was a hologram, that means that every thing in it contains everything in it- including our brains. Its no wonder that Universes and galaxies didn't "exist" until brains (human ones0did. Conciousness is a prerequisite for existence it would seem.

Also of interest is remote viewing ie. the projection of conciousness into a location removed from the projector. How is it that one can view an area (say a siberian missile silo ;)) if there is nothing concious there? Does it mean that everything is concious to a degree? Its like with salvia, the feeling of becoming a different object- a door or window, for example. How can it be possible to be concious as those things if they don't posses something compatable with our own brains?