• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My boyfriend started dealing again today

Having been a dealer, I wouldn't date one. Maybe it was just me but the money and lifestyle became very consuming, and eventually i cared about the game more than i cared about anything (and anyone) else.

Cons-

1) it will no doubt make your drug use/addiction worse if you already have substance abuse issues
2) always worry about him getting arrested
3) if ur in car with him or whatever when bust goes down your going down
4) having dealers blowing up his phone let's say when he's not around he asks u to make the deal
5) dealing with meth fiends are the worst of all
6) never know when ppl will try and rob him
7) imagine if you get pregnant

the only way I can put a "pro "in is situation is if your a homeless drug addict and he provides you with money, drugs, food, roof over head, but really if your that far down the rabbit hole your prob fucked.

stay with him and keep socking money away until you can get your own place.

This is just silly.

ABAOLUTELY NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM IT. ONLY BAD. A mountain of bad. If you still have any hope in life, even the tiniest sliver, I'd walk away.

Because hinestly if if you broke up with him today, I gurantee by tomorrow night he would have a new girl sleeping in his bed.

Thats just oust the cold hard truth.

Sry if it's a little blunt but I HIGHLY doubt it ends with him making a million bucks then getting out and u two live happily ever after.

Meth dealing == DRAMA

Dating a pot-dealer would be fine.. Dating a heroin dealer.. depressing.. Meth Dealer? Hope you like high-strung, weird-shit 24/7. Seriously.

I've dated a few dealers in the past and my current bf is and I think it's fucking great because I'm a meth user and I love the fact that I get to smoke as much dope as I want everyday without ever paying a dime lol. Of course I wouldn't just date any dealer off the streets for free drugs. I have to like his personality and be attracted to him and some of them are disrespectful assholes but some are really sweet and fun to be around. I guess if you don't do drugs and you're dating one it would be a little awkward and I can't imagine how that would work unless the dude didn't ever do drugs either. I've dated a dude that was slangin almost everything under the sun except for heroin and he only smoked weed and couldn't stand tweakers so I had to hide my meth habit from him and it was really hard but I was able to pull it off for almost a year. I used to sneak into his stash and take a few shards out when he was busy doing something in the other room or when he fell asleep. He never noticed thank God but he did find out that I was a tweaker and confronted me about it unexpectedly which was scary as fuck and luckily I didn't get my ass beat that bad. I actually had the balls to lie about getting clean to stay with him which was not the best idea but it somehow worked (because I'm such a good liar) and everything was great until his house got raided and he went to fucking jail. The worst thing about dating a dealer is if they get busted and go to jail or prison for a long ass time or end up on the run far away and you never get to eachother again. That happened to me, I was dating this dude for 3 years and he ended up getting caught up in some fucked up situation, like I think he might of been involved in a murder but I never found out the whole story because he wouldn't tell me. But anyways the FBI was after him so he bounced to Mexico and I never saw him again. It was really hard to move on with my life and I was hella lonely and depressed for a long time.
^ now that's my kinda chick! A ride or die bitch, idk about the meth but hey, different strokes 4 different folks, lol. Handsoff the product there though, lmfao!!!