L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My boyfriend started dealing again today

PromiscuousPirate

Greenlighter
He started dealing meth again and I just can't decide if I'm okay with it or not. What do you think about dating drug dealers? What are some pros and cons about it?

It's risky to get into a relationship like that. Because you never know what could happen to him.

Depends..do u like meth? If he's a user with an unlimited source of meth around i think he will be hard to deal with after about a week with no sleep :|

It depends if he is a user of the drug he sells or not in my opinion.

its not a good job long term, lots of anxiety/ future problems to come

If you're willing to hang with him while he does his prison terms your straight...

Depends on:

1. Does he use it too?
2. How much meth is he pushing?
3. Is he an idiot? (likely to get caught, not careful, not smart about it)
4. Is he going to be dealing long term or short term
5. Does he sell to random people, or people he can trust? (This ties in with #3)

He started dealing meth again and I just can't decide if I'm okay with it or not. What do you think about dating drug dealers? What are some pros and cons about it?
If you can't decide now, then the life is most definitely NOT for you.

It is the best of life (money, sex, power, drugs, parties) and the worst of life (death, jail, rape, theft).

It certainly doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He could be an amazing guy. I don't think dealers are bad.

But is that the type of relationship you want to be in? Not knowing what could happen to him? To be honest, I couldn't date a dealer, I'd be scared of what could happen to him.

If he feels it okay to make a decision as serious as dealing meth without consulting you first, this is not a relationship.

You are barely more than a hanger-on.

Go work on yourself esteem, so that you can have a happy, healthy relationship in future. You need to respect yourself in order for someone else to respect you.

Sort it out. Stop allowing yourself to be treated like a dangleberry in your relationships.

Me and my ex used to deal together, I think that was a rare exception to the rule of don't work with your partner. Before that I worked by myself, the 20 hour days end up getting old for both parties, her because she feels ignored and by you because you don't feel like what you doing (making money) is appreciated.

Depends what type of dealer ..what drug/s ,what people and how many extra risks does he add into it (like fake scales instead of obvious possession of dirty scales which you can be at minimum ticketed for) .

wish I knew him personally though ..my connects are dry ��.

have you ever told him not to do it , does he have to deal ? Etc etc ...it's worth discussing .

I've dated a few dealers in the past and my current bf is and I think it's fucking great because I'm a meth user and I love the fact that I get to smoke as much dope as I want everyday without ever paying a dime lol. Of course I wouldn't just date any dealer off the streets for free drugs. I have to like his personality and be attracted to him and some of them are disrespectful assholes but some are really sweet and fun to be around. I guess if you don't do drugs and you're dating one it would be a little awkward and I can't imagine how that would work unless the dude didn't ever do drugs either. I've dated a dude that was slangin almost everything under the sun except for heroin and he only smoked weed and couldn't stand tweakers so I had to hide my meth habit from him and it was really hard but I was able to pull it off for almost a year. I used to sneak into his stash and take a few shards out when he was busy doing something in the other room or when he fell asleep. He never noticed thank God but he did find out that I was a tweaker and confronted me about it unexpectedly which was scary as fuck and luckily I didn't get my ass beat that bad. I actually had the balls to lie about getting clean to stay with him which was not the best idea but it somehow worked (because I'm such a good liar) and everything was great until his house got raided and he went to fucking jail. The worst thing about dating a dealer is if they get busted and go to jail or prison for a long ass time or end up on the run far away and you never get to eachother again. That happened to me, I was dating this dude for 3 years and he ended up getting caught up in some fucked up situation, like I think he might of been involved in a murder but I never found out the whole story because he wouldn't tell me. But anyways the FBI was after him so he bounced to Mexico and I never saw him again. It was really hard to move on with my life and I was hella lonely and depressed for a long time.

I've dated a few dealers in the past and my current bf is and I think it's fucking great because I'm a meth user and I love the fact that I get to smoke as much dope as I want everyday without ever paying a dime lol. Of course I wouldn't just date any dealer off the streets for free drugs. I have to like his personality and be attracted to him and some of them are disrespectful assholes but some are really sweet and fun to be around. I guess if you don't do drugs and you're dating one it would be a little awkward and I can't imagine how that would work unless the dude didn't ever do drugs either. I've dated a dude that was slangin almost everything under the sun except for heroin and he only smoked weed and couldn't stand tweakers so I had to hide my meth habit from him and it was really hard but I was able to pull it off for almost a year. I used to sneak into his stash and take a few shards out when he was busy doing something in the other room or when he fell asleep. He never noticed thank God but he did find out that I was a tweaker and confronted me about it unexpectedly which was scary as fuck and luckily I didn't get my ass beat that bad. I actually had the balls to lie about getting clean to stay with him which was not the best idea but it somehow worked (because I'm such a good liar) and everything was great until his house got raided and he went to fucking jail. The worst thing about dating a dealer is if they get busted and go to jail or prison for a long ass time or end up on the run far away and you never get to eachother again. That happened to me, I was dating this dude for 3 years and he ended up getting caught up in some fucked up situation, like I think he might of been involved in a murder but I never found out the whole story because he wouldn't tell me. But anyways the FBI was after him so he bounced to Mexico and I never saw him again. It was really hard to move on with my life and I was hella lonely and depressed for a long time.

How did you deal with the paranoia that meth can cause people to have while living with someone that's on meth and abusive, as well as being worried he would always get busted?

It depends honestly, where I'm from dealers get locked up quick. My girl just got out of prison for dealing. She swore up and down shed never do it again but she's back to dealing. She just doesn't like to work, she likes the fast money. She's going to hate when she's back in prison again.

wow that's intense!!! clear your inbox i'm trying to send you a Private message btw! :)