• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My binge is finally over

i rolled mdma daily for many months until the brain zaps got me stopped binging too. i noticed the brain zaps occur when i stopped rolling for a day or two and happens as i feel tired or about to fall asleep. brain zap is very unpleasant!!!! i've been clean for a month and half now. feels great! i still crave the mdma high once in a while or when i listen to some banging hardtrance :p after many binges/stops, i decided that mdma is not worth it anymore.

You may feel good while rolling but once the effect wears off, your body is stressing and causing a hangover for the next day or more. The hangover is NOT worth it!
If u don't mind me asking, what do u mean by brain zap, and what is it like?

Thizz... there is nothing to do but drugs everywhere. I am stone cold sober because I am looking for work, and wow. Life is not as much fun sober. What made you move to Elsinore?

True but I probably would have not got into it as much if i was keeping myself busy with things to do. In Menifee it was like this; go to school, come home, do a little homework and chores, then go get high. And on the weekend it was drink or thizz.

If I had like a mall close buy or a movie theater or just anything to keep myself busy I would have probably not been into doing drugs as much as I did. But there truly isn't anything to do out there. It was even hard to just get people to actually come outside and hang out.

binging on mdma pretty much is just a constant chase trying to chase the high, but never getting results,

I developed seratonin syndrome and wasnt normal for an entire year from binging off mdma....Please be careful

Well Thizz I've been to Lake Elsinore a couple times. I live about 45 minutes up the freeway, in the San Bernardino area at the base of the mountain that leads up to Big Bear. I didn't really think there was much to do in Lake Elsinore but I see your point, when you compare it to Menifee. There is going to be a rave this weekend in San Bernardino, if you haven't heard about it yet. I think it's going to be huge. If you go watch for cops because they are all trying to shut raves down. Stupid children taking handfuls of pills and overdosing are ruining raves for the rest of us.

^ Everybodys different. And I don't think he would be lying to all of us about losing the magic cause that would mean he he'd be waisting a lot of money. But it is to the point where he has to take a lot and he doesn't roll as long as everybody else.
I have nearly the same story as THizz since March I'm up to 50 pills taking my last ones in june and for some crazy reason not caring at all to do any for a while which is awesome i just have absolutely motivation to even find it, and back to the point i stilll have not lost the magic to say the least its almost always as good as the first time. people just react very different to MDMA.

Well Thizz I've been to Lake Elsinore a couple times. I live about 45 minutes up the freeway, in the San Bernardino area at the base of the mountain that leads up to Big Bear. I didn't really think there was much to do in Lake Elsinore but I see your point, when you compare it to Menifee. There is going to be a rave this weekend in San Bernardino, if you haven't heard about it yet. I think it's going to be huge. If you go watch for cops because they are all trying to shut raves down. Stupid children taking handfuls of pills and overdosing are ruining raves for the rest of us.

It's not stupid children or even stupid people. It's uninformed individuals who were taught abstinence / ignorance in school as opposed to harm reduction.

What are those brain zaps like? I remember once after just one night of MDMA use (about 420 mg taken in one hour though, no tolerance). I was standing in front of a mirror in my parents bedroom and felt and heard electric shocks going through my brain, it didn't hurt and I also saw blue bolts.. I don't remember if I was dreaming or that I was hallucinating but it was fucking weird.

I've tried to look up info on this but I've only seen it mentioned as a side from quitting SSRI's. considering they also work on serotonin it doesn's surprise me this happened but I'm not sure if what I experienced would be called brain zaps.

If u don't mind me asking, what do u mean by brain zap, and what is it like?

brain zap is like having a small electric shock in your brain. i don't know why but it must have to do with serotonin. i've taken 5htp during the period of brain zaps but it didn't help at all.

for me, whenever i moved or took a step, there would be what felt like a "jolt" to my brain. It's not painful (for me at least), but it's annoying.

i didnt really read what the convo was but thought this was a good place to post about the ending of my binge.....2 months of rolling almost every other day...i know alot of people may say this isnt true but it honestly took me 2 months of rolling almost everyday to lose the magic. and now that i lost it ...it sucks!! last time i tried to roll nothing really happened....so i have been off it for about one week now....and planning juss dont know how long i should not do it for....the reason i abused it so much was bcaz i could roll almost all the time like good rolls...until near the end when every roll i felt bad and depressed.

in the 2 months i break two times once for like 4 days and once for like 5 but other then that it was almost everyday or every other day.

There's like a bowling alley and a movie theater somewhere around here but I have no car and its to far to walk. Hey at least its something to do with my family ya know.

And I still haven't gone to a rave yet. I'm waiting till I turn 18 just to respect my moms wishes. My B-Days in about 3 months though :)