• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My binge is finally over

I don't know how anyone can afford to binge on anything. I guess maybe being broke is somewhat of a blessing in disguise. I can only roll every so often, when I can spare a twenty. And even then I have to decide to get the E instead of something else. I have a great time every time I roll but it's only about 3 times a year. I do spend more than I should on oxycontin but even that is very mild usage, because I pay my bills first and then if I have a little left over cash, I buy whatever is on the market at the time. Right now both my oxy connects are out til the end of the month so I'm buying meth, but I couldn't even find it tonight. How do you afford to binge on anything?

I don't know how anyone can afford to binge on anything. I guess maybe being broke is somewhat of a blessing in disguise. I can only roll every so often, when I can spare a twenty. And even then I have to decide to get the E instead of something else. I have a great time every time I roll but it's only about 3 times a year. I do spend more than I should on oxycontin but even that is very mild usage, because I pay my bills first and then if I have a little left over cash, I buy whatever is on the market at the time. Right now both my oxy connects are out til the end of the month so I'm buying meth, but I couldn't even find it tonight. How do you afford to binge on anything?

A close friend of mine sometimes pays for me. Pretty messed up on my part but he always insist and it was hard to turn it down. But that was only a few times.

That and we got decent connects so they hook it up.

So in the last 5 months or so Ive taken 50-60 pills not including all the other really unhealthy things Ive done along with that, but its finally gonna end. I decided I'm not going to roll till Halloween then after that I probably wont touch E for a good while. And I decided to keep it that way and space all my rolls out. I'm lucky to have decided to stop on my own because I have no one that cares about my use of it, my parents thought I stopped along time ago so they didn't even know I was still doing it. Other than that my friends didn't give a shit because most of them did E too.

I would advise highly to never binge. Its very harsh on your body and mind. I get brain zaps and then feel like I'm about to black out. At a point my mind set was "how could i get money so I can buy some thizz". And pretty much all my money would go towards thizz so then I wouldn't have any money to buy cool things. Honestly there was so much I could have got done in these last 5 months but I was to busy rollin and doing anything to get fucked up that I ended being distant from reality instead of getting school done. It was to the point where I wasn't happy unless I was on something. I have a friend that started stealing shit from his family so he could sell it and get money for E. And this is only the least of it. there's much worst things that could happen and that Ive seen happen. So once again please dont binge.

Jesus, that's exactly the same thing that me and a buddy are goin through. We must've dropped about 45-50 in the past 4 months. Crazy shit. I told myself that my prom night was the last time for at least a year. I dropped 5 that night and since it was a school function I couldn't bring a binky therefore I chipped my tooth pretty bad. Haven't rolled since. The fact that there were like 3 dealers there didn't help my case. Haha

Damn I remember when I was rollin more tuff then you. I was munchin bags of pokeballs in a single night with the homie and getting weird memory blip black outs.

I would be somewhere rollin balls, then I would blink and I would be in a completely different location like no time had passed. I was so fucked up on drugs I would talk to inanimate objects until my friends snapped me out of it. These were the best and worst days of my life.

Now a days, Im chill. I aint about to rave at a hardcore E party no more or nuthin but I like hitten up the avalon or vanguard. Id rather just go to the club after work and take home a clubskank and get my rox off. Most of the time there still rollin when they come home, but its off with the black dress cause but they are always dtf. After that its nothin but NASCAR, Bud light and dank bud.

Wow man, that's nuts.:\ I'm really happy to hear that you recognize the dangers of doing this. My little sister tends to go on e binges too and claims she feels completely fine after, but I can't imagine the impact it would have on your mind and body to be on ecstasy that long.

I hope you can keep your goal of not rolling until halloween, if not, I would definitely start to look deeper within and ask yourself if you might need help. Don't take offense to that, I honestly don't mean any by it. Its just that I have a severe addict in my family and I just know that that is how it starts you know?

Good luck <3 MDMA is a beautiful substance but abusing it in that manner can cause sooo many problems.

Iv only gone on an extacy binge once. About 5 or 6 weeks. i took around forty pills. e just isnt the same anymore:( all i get now isa rush of energy for 30 minutes. my dealer was the only person who told me i should quit. haha so i did:)

an honestly im happyr not on e. it got me bent on some twistedd mental thoughts about death, well mainly my death.

Plus i didnt wana smoke weed when id been taking e. And thats just utter crazyness cus everyone that knows me knows that i love weed.=D

Damn, Thizz, maybe I ought to apply for a job out in Lake Elsinore. Sounds like a nice place to live. :)

I'd love to party. I'm job hunting right now so no drugs. :-(

Lets see...

1997-2001 = 4 Years

2000 beans/4 Years = 500 Beans a Year

500 Beans a Year/12 Months = 41.6 Beans per Month

41.6 Beans a Month/4 Weeks =10.41 Beans per Week

So you averaged more than a Bean a day for 4 years. I think you took toooo much tooooooomuch.

Whats your brain like these days? Suddenly I feel pretty good about my own cognetic ablitys

Lets see...

1997-2001 = 4 Years

2000 beans/4 Years = 500 Beans a Year

500 Beans a Year/12 Months = 41.6 Beans per Month

41.6 Beans a Month/4 Weeks =10.41 Beans per Week

So you averaged more than a Bean a day for 4 years. I think you took toooo much tooooooomuch.

Whats your brain like these days? Suddenly I feel pretty good about my own cognetic ablitys

nahh calculations must by incorrect - I had 12 week breaks sometimes - tis more like 1500 me thinks - I am fine though giza

Damn, Thizz, maybe I ought to apply for a job out in Lake Elsinore. Sounds like a nice place to live. :)

I've only lived in Elsinore for about 3 weeks now. The stories you here are mostly from where I use to live, stupid ass menifee, where there's nothing to do but drugs.

Thizz... there is nothing to do but drugs everywhere. I am stone cold sober because I am looking for work, and wow. Life is not as much fun sober. What made you move to Elsinore?