• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

my bf's fear come true....How do I tell him?!?!

It's an unfortunate situation for sure. You love this new guy. Feelings change over time. How close are these two guys? I'm just wondering if it would be more possible to for you to break up with your boyfriend and not say that you are with the new guy right away.

You're not a bad guy for this happening. You can't always help it when feelings like this come up.

yeah, maybe dont tell him about the affair bit and leave it a respectable amount of time before letting him know youre with this other person.

ALTHOUGH this might just run the poor bloke over twice and be worse in the long run for him.

maybe its best if he know you cheated. it might help him get over you more easily.

and i know shit like this happens, but please dont pull this kind of shit again. it hurts people, man!

i dont know. but whatever you decide, i hope this has at least made you reflect on how shitty youve been.

then again, him wanting to see you being drilled off someone else may be a sign youre not necessarily the love of his life...

Well your boyfriend is an idiot for wanting you to fuck his buddy. Others can feel free to chime in but in my experience that shit never works, actually even if you leave him for the black guy your chances with the black guy long term is suspect.
Sometimes fantasies belong in your head not reality.
Now you know what that big black pipe feels like between your legs you ain't gonna go back to the little dick anytime soon

Well your boyfriend is an idiot for wanting you to fuck his buddy. Others can feel free to chime in but in my experience that shit never works, actually even if you leave him for the black guy your chances with the black guy long term is suspect.
Sometimes fantasies belong in your head not reality.
Now you know what that big black pipe feels like between your legs you ain't gonna go back to the little dick anytime soon

That's why there's large dildos and fisting?

I know gay men who are total size queens and want a large cock up their ass or think they do but their partner is either small or average at only 5 inches long and they got into taking large dildos and being fisted...or in some cases they just cheat on their husband/partner who they claim to be 'monogamous' with and everyone besides their partner/husband who will sometimes excuse it or pretend it's not happening, knows they're a ho.

Last edited: