• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

my bf's fear come true....How do I tell him?!?!

Bottom Boi

Greenlighter
Hey here,

I made a thread a while back about how my long time bf, who I still love deeply, wanted me to have sex with his friend (who is black) while he watched and videotaped the session.

Well we ended up doing it. After my bf was very mature, he just enjoyed watching the vid before we had sex, and liked me to tell hime how good it was etc.
Then he wanted me to do it again.

It was very enjoyable, I had never experienced such a large dick (11 inches, I measured...my bf is 6.5......) so we arranged to do it more and more.

eventually, I started meeting his friend without letting him know....I feel particularly bad when I told my bf I was leaving town to go to training for work...in reality I spent the weekend in a hotel with his friend...

now, me and this guy have been sneaking around for quite a while, sometimes a full weekend, sometimes I just give him a quick bj and get home, but we have fallen in love.

my bf's friend wants me to move in with him and leave my bf....and I really want to....I just don't know how to tell my bf....I love him, but we have run our course.
and I don't want him super hurt thinking I left him just for "a big black cock" as he would say, though it may seem that way.

Has anyone had to break the news of long term cheating, and that you were leaving your partner for the person you cheated with?

I feel terrible, but I think I deserve to be happy. I would only be staying with my bf just so he isn't sad, while leaving my desires unfulfilled.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

I really can't understand the appeal in watching someone with a bigger dick then you fuck your significant other. It seems like common sense that something like this is bound to happen. Yet there are so many threads like this, it baffles me.

It really isn't your fault, I mean how can you change the way you feel? If it was a fear of his, then why would he ask you to do this for him in the first place?

All you can do is be honest.

Maybe you should thank your soon to be ex since he technically brought you and your new "love" together.

Then do your soon to be ex the favor of leaving him, so he can move on to a better womsn who wont sneak around on him.

I understand you were being a good girlfriend by banging his friend that 1 time since he did ask you too. Now your being a shitty, sneaky, ratty human being. Fess up and let him go find someone who wont lie to him non stop, making him look like a fukin idiot.

He deserves better, and your new "love" is a moron to want to be with a girl like you. As ull get bored of him and will cheat on him at some point.

Good luck to yall LOL!

Very similar situation happened between my friends... It ended quite messy. When it gets down to it, you have been unfaithful and it is unfair on your bf. It will be hard and painful, but do tell him. You won't have to sneak around anymore.

Talk to your partner/boyfriend/soon to be ex-boyfriend and tell him how you have been cheating on him with the other guy you had the 3 way with, and that you are in love with the other guy and want to move in with him. Good luck.

If your boyfriend/partner or either guy was lying and cheating on you, and keeping it a secret how would you feel?

Based on your other thread you have already cheated on him before, so this really shouldn't shock him. What a fool.

Maybe you should thank your soon to be ex since he technically brought you and your new "love" together.

Then do your soon to be ex the favor of leaving him, so he can move on to a better womsn who wont sneak around on him.

I understand you were being a good girlfriend by banging his friend that 1 time since he did ask you too. Now your being a shitty, sneaky, ratty human being. Fess up and let him go find someone who wont lie to him non stop, making him look like a fukin idiot.

He deserves better, and your new "love" is a moron to want to be with a girl like you. As ull get bored of him and will cheat on him at some point.

Good luck to yall LOL!
He's a dude.

The sneaking around and cheating is bad. This is going to hurt him when he finds out.

Yeah the secrecy is what is going to really sting, so try to not tell him about it when you leave him.

As for how you break the news, you are and adult, so you figure it out because there is really no nice way of saying "I am leaving you to be with your friend."

Well you are gonna leave him and it is just a matter of when and how. Do it with some dignity and compassion. No need to hurt anyone's feelings unnecesarily.

Good luck to yall LOL!
sums up my comment perfectly so i wont write one. thank you

Good luck to yall LOL!
I'm really not sure he deserves better. He encouraged his girlfriend to fuck a big black cock while he watches and films it. What does he expect ?

(11 inches, I measured...my bf is 6.5......) so we arranged to do it more and more.

no shit huh .. screen name bottom boi .. :) that 11.5 got that ass creaming .. no way massive fagot is going back to a cock half the size

keep in mind this is a guy. People wonder why gays are more prone to stds..

Gay people are more prone to STDs, because they don't feel a need to use a condom as they can't get pregnant from gay sex. I mean come on, im not even gay and I know that.

(11 inches, I measured...my bf is 6.5......) so we arranged to do it more and more.

no shit huh .. screen name bottom boi .. :) that 11.5 got that ass creaming .. no way massive fagot is going back to a cock half the size

I'm surprised people can take a penis that's actually 11.5" long. That has to hurt a lot. :!

Can the guy actually get hard? A gay friend of mine told me he has had sex with men who have huge penises like that and that they were pretty much all bottoms and only one could actually get and stay hard.

I'm 8 inches and I have to go very slowly when having sex with a woman or man. I've never taken it up the arse and do not want to as it would hurt and not be fun. :\

Gay people are more prone to STDs, because they don't feel a need to use a condom as they can't get pregnant from gay sex. I mean come on, im not even gay and I know that.

Also because a lot have the mentality that "HIV and other STDs won't happen to me!"; but then again there are people of all sexual orientations who have this mentality.

also because gay men are notoriously more promiscuous than women, on average. I hope that's no offensive to point out or anything? every time I go with my friends to the gay bar I see his friends hook up with strangers with a reckless abandon...

I respectfully have to agree, and if I were you I would seize the opportunity and think about that heavily.

With no background, your age or experience, or also the state of your relationship with your "soon-to-be-ex"; I'd suggest, if you can't just blurt it out, just write it down, make sure he knows. And I would advise against just breaking it off without telling him and keep seeing the other dude. Rip the bandaid off. You can do it!

An other option is to change name, religion, country, identity, perhaps even gender, and make sure you never look back, not even to talk to your mum. Then you'll grow up, come back, fess up, and realise you've wasted years to liberate yourself! (Sorry, not meant to sound aggressive or judgemental. We all made boo-boos. I promise!)