My 2 Year Anniversary....

Boring is okay. I prefer it even though I hate it. It leaves room for a better tomorrow. We are just a rollercoaster ride of neurotransmitters, always fighting to keep the balance of feel-goods with the feel-bads in order. Us drug addicts, we have always had a bit more 'balls' than the crowd that always played it safe and chose to never try. We like the Big rollercoasters. The really big ones. We take big risks. The ride can be traumatic sometimes and people have been known to fall right off, naturally. Some sustain life-long injuries. Others complete the ride and ride it again, and again, and again, and despite their hair being blown back every time, they come back down to reality and are ready for more...

But everyone runs out of energy at some point. Everyone has to come down and take a break, and feel absolute misery because we want to ride the coaster 24/7.

I am like you now. I opt for the ferris wheel. A bit safer, slower paced, still keeps me alive though and keeps me from self-sabotage. Depriving our brains of what it wants can be more dangerous sometimes than keeping it satisfied in smaller doses more frequently.
too many trips to the ER for panic attacks that were being on too much situates wither that be MDMA/Meth/coke etc..... uppers put me into an anxiety that ends up in panic and ER.
Opiate are fun and love them but when you run out.... ER from withdrawals
10 years ago, party all night and make it to work, rinse repeat.... I cant now. Jail is more scarier when u have a good job and a family to take care.

too many trips to the ER for panic attacks that were being on too much situates wither that be MDMA/Meth/coke etc..... uppers put me into an anxiety that ends up in panic and ER.
Opiate are fun and love them but when you run out.... ER from withdrawals
10 years ago, party all night and make it to work, rinse repeat.... I cant now. Jail is more scarier when u have a good job and a family to take care.
There comes a point where the rollercoaster finally itself, becomes boring and becomes no different than walking a flat plane. Lol. At least for those of us that stay around long enough to see that day. Too many ER trips is exactly right, all because of panic attacks. Whether from downer withdrawals, or from too much uppers, it somehow gets you no matter what. 😅

But i tell you what, never been to the ER over a testosterone shot or psychedelics. Although ive had some DMT blasts and K holes where the ER bleakly crossed my mind, and then I remind myself that at that point its too late anyways, if its going to happen just let it happen

Then boom, freedom.🤣

Thanks everyone for your support. This community is so smart, i dont know where I'd be without it.

where is this guy today? I unfortunately still on the oxy train but I did switch to IR so its just a matter of when I go to subs then if. Assuming I take one at 6pm and go to sleep and wake up at 6am(LOADS OF EDIBLES) ill wake up in full withdrawal and can take a part of a sub. Thats my plan. Got 11 30mg oxy left and will use those for the weekend and Monday will be my first day on subs
Whats going on with you brother?
Just git back on my test so my dick started working again... but I am not back to where I can go to the gym etc, suddenly stopped my test and without it for a couple months now im back on it and starting to feel better and getting g more energy. Ill be on test for the rest of my life, the mistake of using steroids

where is this guy today? I unfortunately still on the oxy train but I did switch to IR so its just a matter of when I go to subs then if. Assuming I take one at 6pm and go to sleep and wake up at 6am(LOADS OF EDIBLES) ill wake up in full withdrawal and can take a part of a sub. Thats my plan. Got 11 30mg oxy left and will use those for the weekend and Monday will be my first day on subs
Just git back on my test so my dick started working again... but I am not back to where I can go to the gym etc, suddenly stopped my test and without it for a couple months now im back on it and starting to feel better and getting g more energy. Ill be on test for the rest of my life, the mistake of using steroids

Was just beginning to think about it this morning but the “for-ev-eeeer” thing really messes with me.

-GC

Why do you have to be on test the rest of your life? You can always switch to alternatives like Enclomiphene, which can triple your testosterone levels (average I see is about 800ng/dl). And there is also nothing wrong with taking exogenous test for the rest of your life. It also wont kill you if you run out. It will take months to lose the progress you have gained, if not years if you stay consistent and keep working out.

I cant have ex without it. I stopped taking it and watched my see drive tank and im only taking 250mg a week now.