• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE for Depression?

OP... I suppose your GF is on medication, may i ask which ones?
None...at least no psych meds...no antipsychotics or SSRI's nothing now...She's been on all of the former and more in the past and they did her no good...just "flattened" everything out...no highs, no lows, just neutral and that IHO was worse than being depressed...feeling Bad was better than feeling nothing.

Well, THANK YOU MXE...Did a small 20mg? bump of my new yellow grainy polymorph and just as it was coming on...said GF freaked out and broke up w/me and I don't seem to give much of a shit...better than wallowing in it, shit that is,...weird, but good.
Hope I'm as detached tomorrow as I am now....a bummer, but then again not a bummer

....and she didn't even have the chance to try it...tsk tsk.

Freaked out why? Because of the mxe? Or just because she was depressed. If she's a bit unstable she may rethink it tomorrow. Hope it works out one way or another

IDK why...just "because" I guess It's not the MXE, I hadn't let her dose from this new batch yet. I always check things out first.
Probably for the best...things seem to happen for a reason...even if I have to find the reason for my own satisfaction...:\

^Shit dude, that sucks, have you had the chance to speak to her since, find out why she broke up with you?

Do you love her/think and feel that she's "the one"?

I hope it's a blessing in disguise, if you see what i mean (who knows what the future holds, especially when something radical like that suddenly happens)...

If she's depressed or has other types of mental illness taking MXE or other drugs is not the best thing for her to do.

^Shit dude, that sucks, have you had the chance to speak to her since, find out why she broke up with you?

Do you love her/think and feel that she's "the one"?

I hope it's a blessing in disguise, if you see what i mean (who knows what the future holds, especially when something radical like that suddenly happens)...

She broke up w/me 'cause she's spoiled and oddly enough that's one of the things I love about her...that, and she's 16 years my junior and in her sexual prime...

Just got out of a 5 year relationship with a black girl(i'm white) who was 5 years younger than me (22.....27) She was spoiled her entire life and never earned anything herself. Has a 4 year college degree and makes minimum wage etc. I payed for everything....cook....clean etc. She just existed. Lazy and depressed all the time. She loved to fuck though and that kept it going so long. If it's anything like that then run. Just don't ever try contacting her again....ever. Your bank account will thank you at the very least. Move on at your own pace but don't ever think you can change her. Everything you hate about her will stay that way until one of you dies.

It works wonders for me but is not a cure. The first time I took it many years ago, it lifted a depressed fog I'd been in nearly all my life without realizing it until it was gone. It was only a small dosage and the effect lasted almost a week. It was truly a miracle for me. Even though it still works well many years later, the initial effect was most pronounced.

In my experience, infrequent "high" doses can be a good for a "mental reset" and I find the AD effects can last for a few days up to a week afterwards.

Daily small doses also work. I find ~5-10mg best. Initially it leaves me just dissociated enough that things don't bother me nearly as much, but the when the drug starts to wear off is when I always find the most pronounced positive effects.

My advice would be stick to oral, and treat it as a medicine/medication, not a recreational drug or you will spoil its antidepressant effects and potentially end up in a worse spot than you started, just without a treatment that can help you.

In my opinion MXE has all the antidepressant "magic" or ketamine and more (effects serotonin as well as glutamate), but it is unlikely to be ever formally studied and approved for that purpose. It's much easier to research ketamine since it's already approved for human use...

Last edited:
Thank you^, I always like it when some one tells me what want to hear...

...especially when they seem to know what they're talking about...thanks, again.

It has helped me a lot with my depression. I had to stop though, because I think it may be the cause of why I have HPPD.

It has helped me a lot with my depression. I had to stop though, because I think it may be the cause of why I have HPPD.
Would you say you suffered from mild or somewhat serious, clinical depression? How much mxe were you using and how often and for how long before you noticed health issues?

Would you say you suffered from mild or somewhat serious, clinical depression? How much mxe were you using and how often and for how long before you noticed health issues?

I apologize for not responding anytime sooner. I forgot that I even posted here, haha. As for the depression, it was pretty mild. I was using about 20mg every other day. Sometimes I would stop for a few days, then go back to doing it every other day. As for the HPPD part, I think it is slightly fading away now, however, I don't really know a lot about HPPD.

Last edited: