• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Musician who gave 17-year-old fiancée lethal dose of morphine after getting her hooke

Yeah I know, I actually thought it was against the guidelines to incriminate yourself on here, but it seems the thing i was thinking of was
use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

I guess what he posted is not against the guidelines then? And it was just his own stupidity, so it's no big deal? It just seems bad publicity is all.

I'd hate to have that on me for the rest of my life. Her death.

He didnt seem to fathom how bad a situation it was at the time I thought, maybe he does now or will one day.

Last edited:
I think there may be something about incriminating ones self in the greenlighters guide.

Edit: also he was repeatedly advised to take it down. Also, why would a person who was just charged and convicted because of computer and internet stuff, out of his head enough to post up some more evidence.

Yeah I know, I actually though it was against the guidelines to incriminate yourself on here, but it seems the thing i was thinking of was

I guess what he posted is not against the guidelines then? And it was just his own stupidity, so it's no big deal? It just seems bad publicity is all. I'd hate to have that on me for the rest of my life. Her death.

He didnt seem to fathom how bad a situation it was at the time I thought, maybe he does now or will one day.

You never know how these things work out. It could be good publicity. People need to have a place to vent and communicate their darkness. He chose to come out and express himself. I think in that light it is a very good thing he did.

I might have killed people in my past, but part of me wants to believe they are thankful for what I did to them. Can't change it now and thinking negatively doesn't solve anything. I'll kill again if I have to.

Yeah, but dont 'express' your self before you are facing legal action perhaps?

Nevermind me. I am obviously not right in the head, but when you (ambiguous, meaning anybody) are laying on your death bed (or graduated from high school, whichever comes first) are you going to look back on your life and regret all the crap you did wrong or the crap you didn't do? That kind of thinking probably is what gets people in trouble, although, there is something to be said for running around doing as you please, and living in truth. So long as you are still bathing. It all depends on how he feels about it now though. Maybe somebody should ask the judge?

Maybe the guy will get a smart phone in jail and log in and tell us.

So is it 8 yrs non parole or when is the earliest he can get out?

It's a shame the daily fail didnt include screen shots including how everyone was telling him to take it down and how he was in big shit.

It's a shame the daily fail didnt include screen shots including how everyone was telling him to take it down and how he was in big shit.

lol, id like to see it as well.

I have been on other forums where the mods can bring back posts they delete themselves, unsure how that works here.

Wow, I just realized how unprofessional that screen cap is. They didn't even bother to crop out the favourites bar and downloads.

They never heard of the Windows snip tool ;)

Or maybe they're using Ubuntu - I posted a couple of screen caps on Twitter during my brief dalliance with Linux before realising I was giving away waaaay too much info & quickly deleted, lol

in hindsight I should have even reported the thread.

Yeah, while I criticised slimvictor & the DITM team at first, on further reflection I really couldn't deny my culpability - at the end of the day this is a community and while mods like SV have the power to remove posts they're just community members too who are nobly volunteering their time. We all have a responsibility to speak up when we think something is amiss.

Edit: also he was repeatedly advised to take it down. Also, why would a person who was just charged and convicted because of computer and internet stuff, out of his head enough to post up some more evidence.

Yeah, the fuzz decrypted is HDD IIRC - so it is probably much less a case of them or the media trawling BL but rather a case of his own blinding stupidity. The prosecutors would have been watching his every move.

Without you there would still be one more child raping murderer on the streets.

Banging a 17 y.o is not stat rape in UK AFAIK and he was not charged with murder - he is a man-slaughterer. While I get the point you are making let's tone down the hyperbole just a tad. I think for a lot of people here it could easily be a case of "there but the grace of god..."

I was involved in a situation where somebody was sold a certain drug and that person ended up dead - it's not a nice situation & I certainly don't regard any involved parties to be guilty of murder. Let's not get *too* judgey here.

He's been banging her since 15, or at least giving her drugs. Tell me one 23 yr old drug peddler who wouldn't also be fucking her. They don't hand out restraining orders for bad musical influence

Tell me one 23 yr old drug peddler who wouldn't also be fucking her.

Not 15 year olds but back when i was 23 I peddled my sahre of drugs to women who I wasn't fucking - not for want of wanting to by rather just a serious failure at life in general. I was probably the most sex deprived peddler ever to have lived. The profession certainly didn't live up to its reputation for me =D