• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Musician who gave 17-year-old fiancée lethal dose of morphine after getting her hooke

caballero

Bluelighter
Posts on this forum seem to have sealed the guys fate, very sad story..

Musician who gave 17-year-old fiancée lethal dose of morphine after getting her hooked on drugs is jailed for eight years

Jack Alderton, 25, got his fiancee addicted to drugs when she was only 15
Killed her at age 17 with a fatal overdose of morphine in March last year
Judge said Alderton's actions were 'improper, calculating and destructive'
Jailed for eight years after being found guilty of supplying Class A drug

By Corey Charlton

Published: 19:22 GMT, 13 July 2014 | Updated: 20:24 GMT, 13 July 2014

11 shares

View
comments

A musician singer-songwriter has been jailed for giving his 17-year-old fiancée a lethal morphine overdose two years after he got her addicted to Class A drugs.

Jack Alderton, 25, from Marlow, Buckinghamshire, got her addicted to Class A drugs when she was only 15, and finally killed her with the fatal dose in March last year, a jury heard.

Georgina Boxall was found unconscious in a drug dealer's bed and died in an air ambulance on the way to hospital.
Alderton, left, had been given two child abduction notices by police to stay away from Ms Boxall, right, in the two years before her death
+6
The jury heard how Ms Boxall, pictured, was in thrall to her older boyfriend and wrote a poem about him called 'Endless Love'
+6

The jury heard how Miss Boxall, pictured right, was in thrall to her older boyfriend, pictured together left, and wrote a poem about him called 'Endless Love' which described their relationship as feeling 'like a dream'
Alderton and his fiancee Georgina Boxall, pictured, were in the throes of addiction when he gave her the lethal dose
+6

Alderton and his fiancee Georgina Boxall, pictured, were in the throes of addiction when he gave her the lethal dose

Alderton, aged 25 years, had been served two child abduction notices by police to stay away from Ms Boxall in the two years before her death, to no avail.

A judge blasted Alderton's 'calculated and destructive' actions in supplying drugs to the blonde teenager, as she jailed him for eight years at Reading Crown Court.

More...

'It felt like history repeating itself': Brother of murdered teenager Jimmy Mizen mugged at knife-point just yards from spot where he was killed
Baby P Killer Jason Owen released from prison three months early despite still being considered 'danger to public'
Woman, 36, who had sex with 12-year-old boy three times is jailed for 10 years

The jury had heard Alderton started abusing drugs at the age of 13 years, and was 'obsessed' with getting high by the time his young fiancée died on March 16.

In a text message shortly before her death, Miss Boxall told him: 'I just want you to have a convo (sic) with me occasionally without it being about drugs.'
Alderton was jailed for eight years for giving his fiancee a fatal dose of morphine
+6

Alderton was jailed for eight years for giving his fiancee a fatal dose of morphine

The jury heard Miss Boxall had been trying to ween herself off the drugs - which she started heavily abusing when she met Alderton - but he would not let her quit.

Following an overdose of illegally obtained morphine sulphate, she stopped breathing as she slept in a child's bed at the house of one of Alderton's suppliers, Damien Stone.

Stone, aged 44 years, of Crowthorne, Berkshire, admitted supplying class A drugs and was jailed for three years following Alderton's trial.

Dreadlocked Alderton - whose mother forced him to shave his hair off for the court case - had denied supplying the class A drug that killed Miss Boxall.

However, in an extraordinary blog post on the eve of the trial, Alderton said he was 'lucky' not to have been charged with manslaughter.

Alderton added: 'I have never been to jail before, but I'm thinking I will be ok. Might write a book about the whole thing...Been a pretty intense life so far.'

The heavy drug user told how he met Miss Boxall while he was studying in Surrey, and said: 'I think I was the first person she ever trusted in her life. This was all great, however we were both full on drug addicts.'

Alderton would use money from his disability benefits to buy substances from internet sites, as well as from street dealers, which he would give to Miss Boxall.

He would also make money from dealing drugs himself, the trial heard.

Alderton was jailed for eight years for his role in Boxall's tragic death
Alderton gave Boxall the fatal overdose which killed her

Alderton was a musician singer-songwriter who used disability benefit funds to purchase drugs online

Alderton uploaded an extraordinary blog post on the internet about himself and Miss Boxall on the eve of the trial
+6

Alderton uploaded an extraordinary blog post on the internet about himself and Miss Boxall on the eve of the trial

Miss Boxall's horrified parents, Leslie and Susan, had twice secured child abduction notices for Alderton to stay away from their daughter in the two years before her death.

However, she was in thrall to her older boyfriend and the drugs - and got engaged to him, the jury heard.

Miss Boxall, an aspiring poet and artist, wrote about her fiancé in one poem entitled 'Endless Love'.

She wrote: 'The feel of your skin against mine, that content and euphoric experience - feels like a dream. Our passion will never end, even with the drugs. Those poisonous lines. The feel of your dreadlocks against my own, I know I can never be alone.'
Drug dealer Damien Stone, 44, was also jailed after Miss Boxall was found dead in a child's bed at his house
+6

Drug dealer Damien Stone, 44, was also jailed after Miss Boxall was found dead in a child's bed at his house

The trial heard Miss Boxall had tried to give up taking drugs, but Alderton carried on supplying them to her.

In her sentencing remarks, Judge Angela Morris said: 'The text messages suggest she was trying to rid herself of the addiction to drugs by going cold turkey.

'There was no guarantee she would have succeeded - however, you did nothing to help that. In fact, you put drugs in her way.

'Your actions were simply improper, calculated and destructive because you knew only too well the danger Georgina Boxall was in by agreeing to the morphine use.'

Miss Boxall's devastated family sat in the public gallery quietly listening as Alderton was jailed at Reading Crown Court on Friday.

The judge told the relatives they had listened to the evidence 'with great dignity', and that sadly no sentence she could impose would compensate them for her death.

Alderton, of Harwood Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, was found guilty of supplying the class A drug that killed Miss Boxall.

He had already admitted five other drugs-related offences, including supplying class A drug ecstasy three days before Miss Boxall's death, two counts of supplying class B drugs diazepam and cannabis in June, 2013, and two counts of supplying Class C drugs subutex and tamazepam in November 2012 and January 2013.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-drugs-jailed-eight-years.html#ixzz37Op7smxZ

I recall reading his post, and I think I said he should take it down as a few other people did, but I may have deleted my post on it, where is the thread? Is it still up?

^ It was taken down, I believe.
Many people advised him to take it down.

But, his post here in DiTM didn't "seal his fate", right?
The article didn't say that, and I think you must have changed the title, OP.
I will change it to reflect the (current) title of the article.

Sad story for everyone involved.

damn they even have a pic of it up -

article-0-1F9C059E00000578-920_634x478.jpg

But, his post here in DiTM didn't "seal his fate", right?
The article didn't say that, and I think you must have changed the title, OP.
I will change it to reflect the (current) title of the article.

Fair enough changing the title. The forum post does seem to have been used as evidence though. It clearly says he had been pleading not guilty, then quotes the post when he said he was lucky not to have been charged with manslaughter'

Wow.

I saw this, I knew it was a stupid thing to have posted but in light of this: "had denied supplying the class A drug that killed Miss Boxall" - I am astounded at the sheer level of his idiocy, I still think the post should have been removed as soon as it appears but, really, the guy probably deserves what he got for being so fucking stupid. He was bragging about buying pills from Pakistan, although IIRC he was claiming that they'd bought the morph from someone and she had paid the money to the dealer - or something like that.

Still, I gotta say, it was irresponsible of the mods to let the post run for as long as it did - it should have been removed the moment it was noticed, well that's my $0.02 on the matter anyway.

^I am not sure if you are right, but I hope that you are not.
Is it my job to police people who put evidence against themselves online?
I am honestly not sure, so I am asking.
Seems like it was his own responsibility to think of such things, and not mine.
I don't want that responsibility.
If someone is planning to say that didn't do X in court, but they come out and make a post saying that they did X, I feel that it is their responsibility, not mine. I cannot stay up to date with his plans on what to plead in court, after all.
Therefore, I was surprised a bit by hearing your opinion, bit pattern.
I would like to hear more opinions, to gauge this...

Last edited:
There's a lesson here about online self-incrimination.

No, and I certainly wouldn't want you to feel responsible for this guys idiocy but I did think at the time that it should be taken down - maybe I, as a community member, should have voiced my concerns at the time but didn't. In most circumstances, self-incrimination is an individual's responsibility but in this case I do think it was so glaringly prejudicial & you guys should have erred on the side of caution & removed it. But, hell, hindsight has 20/20 vision and all that. Nothing can be done about it now. The guy was a moron and asking for it.

I believe I told this guy to take it down immed..

Last edited:
And, let's face it, as people said at the time - he was going to gaol regardless, I hardly think that would've have changed if BL had acted any differently. At worst it's probably just a bad look for the site having that screenshot in the media :)

True^

Still one of the dumbest posts I have seen here.

I mean his headline was something like "They think I killed my girlfriend" or something similar.

Last edited:
Well if anyone had any doubts if law enforcement is watching or a journalist might have tipped them off.

Last edited:
Well if anyone had any doubts if law enforcement is watching or a journalist might have tipped them off.
I am fairly certain they searched through every post he ever made on Bluelight. That is why the judge was railing that he "knew" the danger of giving an addict morphine. It could have been other things telling her that. None the less, he probably figured only a complete moron would post something like that, so they would not be looking for it.
Many people told HIM to take it down. I felt a MOD would take it down at any second. To be honest, I kind of hoped that thread would make me famous. :(

Wow, I just realized how unprofessional that screen cap is. They didn't even bother to crop out the favourites bar and downloads.

pmose... don't short yourself.. you're already famous.. see more of that depressive thinking.

^I am not sure if you are right, but I hope that you are not.
I am honestly not sure, so I am asking.
Seems like it was his own responsibility to think of such things, and not mine.
I don't want that responsibility.
If someone is planning to say that didn't do X in court, but they come out and make a post saying that they did X, I feel that it is their responsibility, not mine. I cannot stay up to date with his plans on what to plead in court, after all.
Therefore, I was surprised a bit by hearing your opinion, bit pattern.
I would like to hear more opinions, to gauge this...

I agree with bit on the part where it should have been taken down faster. I saw it and was in two minds what to say at the time (in my reply on the OP) i edited and deleted a few of my posts, I was thinking it shouldnt be up as it was incriminating, I actually searched google for a few terms trying to work out his name as the article he linked didnt mention it and someone asked or mentioned in a post about how the deceased was named but not him.

Anyway it was stupid of him, the only person he should have been talking to about it was his lawyer.

in hindsight I should have even reported the thread. Shit like this isn't cool. that's alot of bad media to the site in some ways. Some idiots who read that are going to think posts like that a normal.

Nothing against the mods here, I like them all, and they can't be here all the time, but us users who use the site alot we should all look out for stuff and report it (I think the mods get an email then?)..

A bad sitch all around really, the guy was very irrasponsible in alot of ways imo and he has to live with those consequences.

Cops and media trawl these irresponsible.