• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Musician who gave 17-year-old fiancée lethal dose of morphine after getting her hooke

^I am not sure if you are right, but I hope that you are not.
Is it my job to police people who put evidence against themselves online?
I am honestly not sure, so I am asking.
Seems like it was his own responsibility to think of such things, and not mine.
I don't want that responsibility.
If someone is planning to say that didn't do X in court, but they come out and make a post saying that they did X, I feel that it is their responsibility, not mine. I cannot stay up to date with his plans on what to plead in court, after all.
Therefore, I was surprised a bit by hearing your opinion, bit pattern.
I would like to hear more opinions, to gauge this...

Even though you pulled it, it wouldn't of mattered too much. Google cache things pretty quick, especially on a site of this size. http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-i-killed-my-fiance+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

IMHO Bluelight have a responsibility to remove anything that could directly result in harm to the members, the community as a whole, or the longevity or sustainability of the project.

The users have the responsibility to protect themselves and/or cover themselves in whatever ways they deem appropriate or necessary. A large part of this community is discussing topics that are taboo and Illegal in most countries, it's with the best interests that this takes place, but people should understand that it could come back to bite them.

I think BL acted appropriately, his post was a daft, but stress/desperation can lead people to make bad choices, but this shouldn't fall under BL's responsibility.

Just my $0.02

Considering the post was the day before the trial I don't think it had any outcome on his sentence anyway, obviously the media is trying to put a typical spin on this case and it's a shame that BL had to be brought into it which would have been avoided if the post had been deleted. The original post and media article mentioned he was 22 not 25 as in the daily mail, no such thing as journalistic integrity when you've got to make that male drug users preying on young women angle.
This should serve as good reminder to everyone that although drug use my be very normal in many of our lives it is still a crime and caution should be used with anything drug related online.

I don't fucking care about bad press for BL you know why? Cause no one knows about this site IRL... Also it aint the mods fault and this guy was already fucked.

Last edited:
Considering the post was the day before the trial I don't think it had any outcome on his sentence anyway

I doubt it too.

This should serve as good reminder to everyone that although drug use my be very normal in many of our lives it is still a crime and caution should be used with anything drug related online.

Exactly! Well put.

I don't fucking care about bad press for BL you know why? Cause no one knows about this site IRL...

That's a good thing, last thing anyone needs is ignorant people screaming "think of the children!"

Also it aint the mods fault and this guy was already fucked.

I concur.

Yeah, the article itself seems to dispute the idea that "no one knows about this site IRL"

People will only come to know about this site if they search for information about illicit use of drugs. For example, back in my previos life pre drugs, I would search for legitimate information about gabapentin and come across articles from patient.co.uk webmd and the like. The moment I typed in ''get high gabapentin' is when BL and the like popped up. Most people dont know about BL unless they are/were drug users.

^sorry but this is not true. If you search for any drug in the benzo/opioid/antidepressant category BL prob won't be too far from the front page.

Also RC's...

Lots of articles on drugs in the media and also drug busts come up when searched for on google. I have gone to search for a specific bust via google before and come across the article from a BL post or thread in my search.