• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Music Thread] Best band of the 80's

Many bands evolve during the time they play and record so sometimes it's hard to qualify which decade they belong to. King Crimson is one of them.

However in the 80's Fripp decided to do some very different stuff away from K C. The result was the League of Gentlemen. Now, it may not be the best band of the 80's, but I still think that the album is worth a listen.

New wave play list. Very good with all the good artists: sisters of mercy, grauzone, joy division, anne clarck etc... another fuck yeah.🙃

This was the pinacle of the late 80's electronic music one of the origins of modern house/techno/jungle/hardcore music

A rational evolution of the previous posted music styles, are you surprised I love EDM when you're brought up with all that? Some say that this was just before acid house. Others say it was based upon Chicago acid house which tends to hold more truth imo. The Chicago acid house scene started in '86 afaik...

Last edited:

80's Chicago acid house <3 In'88 I was 11 years old and loved to be different. When you look it up new beat was based upon the chicago acid house scene which started just before new beat afaik....