Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

music that triggers a cinematic response

Ha ha, second admission for Berlin, righteous. (Trivia factoid: Ted Nugent played guitar on that studio album. Subjective opinion: fuck Ted Nugent).

Nice lineup of 80s nostalgia :)

o0o lovely topic. "Confusion" by New Order (Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix) Blade - Opening Scene, instantly came to mind.

also from same movie the brilliant Call and Response by Source Direct

Another Wes Andereson one. I swear, I'm not obsessed. He just knows how to set music to his films. Rushmore.

Not really cinematic as much as television, but this song has forever become synonymous with Sam, Dean, Cas and the Impala.

I was struck by lightning walking down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party who could ask for more
Everybody's coming leave your body at the door

from Traffic and 28 Days Later, and I guess For All Mankind which it was written for.

u-roy runaway girl. good chance i wouldn't of heard this song if it weren't for the flick "high tension"... scary thought.

[video=youtube_share;ck-ErHLiUmg]http://youtu.be/ck-ErHLiUmg[/video]

I've always associated this song with Ferris Bueler's day off . Now I also think of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

^ its the duffman theme!

i would of never th ought dennis hopper to of directed this. one of those songs i memorized and never forgot cause of this movie.

Sorry, don't know how to add links, but for me it's Lux Aeterna (the theme from Requiem For a Dream), and the brooding theme from Scarface.

^ add links by clicking the film reel icon, 2nd to last in the quick reply box. copy and past the url from youtube in the pop up, hit ok and viola.

im with ya on lux aeterna.

pretty similar to how i dance every time i get out the shower and look in the mirror. /narcissism

great choice of music for the scene. i never even knew lykki li had a second album out, was big into her debut years ago. even made a bmore edit of one of her tracks i'll post in nemd production thread =)

Last edited: