• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Smoking Mushrooms

[Mushrooms Subthread] Shroom Combinations

I dunno if this has already been asked but how should I go about mixing my 4 grams of dried mushrooms with 2 hits of pure MDA? I know there is some hippie flipping threads but I feel like this might be the right place to ask.

I was thinking about eating the mushrooms then 30 mins later eat a roll...then when I'm peaking on both, snort the last one? Does that sound fucking awesome or what? Let me know if thats a good idea or if there would be a better route for me to have the most amazing time ever.

Also, I have candyflipped on numerous occasions and loved it so I have experience with mixing MDMA and MDA with other psychedelics. I've actually only taken MDMA or MDA by itself once. Should I save one of the rolls and do it by itself instead of taking two with my mushrooms? Thanks guys

I also have some salvia but I'm a little weary about smoking that while high on anything else...I feel like that might ruin it...

bishop912 said:
I dunno if this has already been asked but how should I go about mixing my 4 grams of dried mushrooms with 2 hits of pure MDA?

First off, be prepared for a very intense trip. Like candy-flipping, MDx and mushrooms synergize together so you feel the effects of each more when combined. Personally I would probably just take one of this hits of MDA like you said and maybe lower the dose of shrooms a little bit, but if you have experience with shrooms and you're looking for a strong experience, go for it.

There are a few threads about hippie-flipping in the ecstasy forum that discuss the best timing. I like to eat the MDx about an hour after the mushrooms. Just think about what kind of experience you want and what timing would be best for that.

Can you smoke shrooms?

ive got a bunch of shrooms left over and wondering if i should maybe roll a little of them in with some joints? i was worried it might be poisinous or some shit but im not sure. so should i roll them in? and if so, how much?

no the flame will destroy the chemical you want

ingesting them is the only way

use the search engine

Yup, psilocybin turns into psilocin with heat, and psilocyn rapaidly degrades with heat (before it even hits your lungs) due to the electron-withdrawing 4-hydroxyl group. People have even tried vaporizing pure psilocybin freebase to no avail.

you COULD possibly do a water extraction, add lil lye, shake. shake in some ether, pull the ether evap and smoke the goo.

Iv smoked mushrooms before. I felt something. but not much.

Smoking a cap and some dust on the rise of shrooms

I know a lot of people will say it's a waste of shrooms when you smoke them, which may be somewhat true, but not entirely... I know when I smoked a descent sized cap one night and was completely sober, I deffinitely got a little shroom buzz going (not to mention it smells deliciously like a Japanese Steakhouse!)... Also whenever I do take shrooms, smoking a nice bowl on the onset and comedown reeeally helps calm the stomach (as magical things crawling inside can mess with ya a bit!)

All in all I would never say "hey screw eating 'em, lets just smoke an 1/8" but I would suggest trying a bowl after eating em.

im going to have to agree with the 2 posts above me.

ive actually tried smoking shrooms as a youngin and didnt feel any buzz.

ew. mushroom tissue contains chitin, and stinks up a storm when charred.
also, i'm sure deliberate concentration and inhalation of spores is great for the lungs. like tiny shards of asbestos (pretty sure they can't infect your flesh)

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6W67-3YF3P54-W&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1080308458&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=a8934abec2f6c8e6ebd5f4ab77a223ca

eat caps and stems, smoke flowers, plant seeds :p

does anyone have any info on if psylocin can be vaporized, is it even possible?

from my experiences i never felt anything.

ha well damn, maybe its just a placebo effect... i was inffluenced by my friend everytime i did it... but it really does calm my stomach down

I found some shroom (PE) pieces in my grinder and decided to mix it with a small hit of cannabis. Nothing happened at first. The weed was nice tho, so i enjoyed it and totally forgot about it. Went to the shop afterwards and when i came back i noticed my vison was a little off. I browsed a bit on facebook when i stopped to see a picture of someone by the sea. It was a good quality photo and a nice picture so i gazed at it for a while. Suddenly the waves seemed like they were moving. Then i remembered, right, i smoked that piece of mushroom... and hours later i still spot some breathing effects on floor tiles for example. When i relax my eyes it works more, like usual i guess. But the most interesting effect was that it kick-started my digestive system. Every time i eat shrooms the next day my bowls move like clockwork. So it definitely worked a little for me. And it was such a tiny amount. Maybe it depends on strain, or maybe it's just one of those things which work for some and not for others...

Sorry for picking up an old thread but i thought i should share. :)

Psilocin works smoked, so does psilacetin. No reason to assume psilocin and psilocybin cannot be smoked...and clearly in this post people have.

The idea that you "smoke mushroom" came from Castenada. He didn't know anything about mushrooms and so assumed that you "smoked" them like cannabis. It was all complete bollocks. I believe Wasson wrote to him in the 70s and asked him "Where did you get all this bollocks about smoking mushrooms?" and Castenada couldn't answer him.