• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Shroom Hunting

i live in the sticks in lincolnshire uk and am surrounded by fields that have/had cows in them, i also have an urge to try shrooms so i was wondering if anyone had any pointers on how to make sure im picking the right ones (im trying to get a mate who has used before to come along but not sure if he can make it) but i would prefer to be more sure in my own head about them being the right ones also what would you recommend for a first time dose.
thanks
MDD

Liberty caps need frost to pop, so shrooms time is october in UK and november in France.
They prefers hills with forest no fare away, rather then plain or montain.

i think youd best look for more info than rough estimates of size to properly identify your mushrooms. remember, some growing out there might be really bad for you. even with pics it is hard to say for sure what is what... try looking around more online for images and characteristics, and might even want to make a spore print.

Shroom is a shroom if I find it under any poop, I would be happy with anything, light brown, long, thin, with a head.

Thats kinda messed up when you think about it..
"Hmm this shroom was in a pile of cow shit, i'll eat it for sure! =D" :p

White stemp, thin translucent cap, those are not psylocibes, am 100% sure.

8o8o8o8o8o.
OKAY, so I woke up this morning went to let my dog out in the garden... and BAM! Fucking little hills of shrooms, they're in groups of like 14 (the big headed mushrooms) - 28 (the small headed mushrooms).

All randomly scattered around my garden, I might be in a dream now... but I'm not sure - I'll find out soon.

My question is:
In the links people sent me on here the pictures of the liberty caps head's were smaller than some of the ones in my garden, also they're stalks are very thick. Would I have to pick them to find out, or can i 100% they're not healthy if they're that fat?

Thanks!

shroom stalks are not fat at all but also not very thin, they are quite hardy stems depending on whether the ground is dry. pick one put it under a lamp for five minutes and if you can see a bluing of the stalk like on the attached picture then you have a liberty cap
post-56-1191149204.jpg

Okay so a friend recently told me, after I was babbling on about how depressed I am about living on a farm miles away from my friends! Anyways, to cheer my up she asked if there's any cows nearby o_O, first of all I thought she was taking the piss etc. etc.

ANYWAYS, apparently shrooms grow under cow pattie (cow dung, shite, poop). Is she taking the piss or am I a millionaire? (metaphorically speaking)

Ty in advance!

Later on...

This is what I found:

- are these legit? Or has the soil conned me?

aca4jc.jpg

definitely not liberty caps