• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Mushrooms: Poison??

dale pendell discusses the phenomena in either 'pharmakopoeia' or 'pharmakodynamis' as well and i cant be arsed to go through them and find it now.if you dont believe it when legitimate researchers state their findings then the only way i can show you the evidence for my own beliefs,would be to tale you picking in cornwall with me next season,so you could see and verify it for yourself.as i said before i have obsered it in cattle,horses and sheep.i await a pm in october....

Dale Pendell is a legitimate researcher? He looked like a stoned out poet to me... as I say, I don't doubt animals eat psychoactive mushrooms, I've seen it myself, but that doesn't mean they eat them to trip out.

the bibliography at the back of the book was pretty good so i am inclined to respect his research,although i am fairly sceptical about most things that i dont experience for myself.

You can write anything you want, and put a top-notch bibliography at the back. It doesn't validate anything said in the book/paper, though.

BilZ0r said:
On a behavioural level, all animals tested, bar humans find hallucinogens a noxious stimuli. That is, if you give them a lever to press that will give the psylocybin, they will press that lever once, and then never press it again.

Doesn't this conclude the thread?

It would conclude it even more if I could spell psilocybin right... :\