• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mushrooms and hate

I went to school with a son of a Moroccan hash kingpin. We were very good friends, to the point that we could make really really awful racist jokes but it was okay because the love-'n-compassion intent was clear enough, as we had enough knowledge of genetics to know that biologically it's a non-issue anyway, etc.. We even used it as a tool to mess with school management and stuff. :)

Then a familial atomic bomb went off in my life, and I used Moroccan dude to offset some personal terror. It wasn't avoidable, but I still feel really really bad about it. So many mixed feelings. And of course heartfelt joyous childhood brotherhood comedy racism doesn't work on the International stage.

But maybe it should. Because nowadays it mostly boils down to feigned blindness and the resulting, repressed, emotional dishonesty. It's a difficult topic, but if one colour is shit, then the other colour is corpse.

Last edited:
officer dan from my kindergarten dare program was right. i should have listened.
Officer Dan was full of shit! Had he told us marijuana is actually a plant, mushroom is fungi, where poppy comes from, ect... and the "real" drugs are bad, and what happens when consuming too much of any of them (plant or drug) then life would've been a lot different.

You know. Teaching us what is real instead of just "drugs are bad, everything is a drug, dont do anything."