• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mushroom tea... urgent help???

I think the question you need to ask is: Is a trip worth dying for?

With that in mind, everybody take very CAREFUL note.

I hope you're ok ~::Trip'nPuSSy::~, this is no longer about your stupidity, it's about your health. Good luck!

I really hope this is just a sick joke but i get the feeling it's serious.

Trippin' pussy

With hold of your speciman, call the Poisons Information Centre Tel.

Their number is: 131 126

DO IT NOW. I think these guys are hooked in with a mycologist from the botanical gardens who can help identyfying what you've ate.

THEY ARE OPEN 24 HOURS AND IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO CALL THEM IMMEDIATLY!.

peace

Last edited:
fuck dude..... the second u read these posts, reply telling us how u turned out..... fuck.... ive never been so worried for someone i dont even know..... hope u are ok mate

I'm hoping he's just had a hard trip..................

The reason if I find any I'm going to post piccies of them here to help ID them first.

TrippinPussy - A lesson learned.........

Here is erowids poisening description

The course of poisoning caused by all the three species is substantially the same: nausea is experienced between half an hour and three hours after consumption, accompanied by vomiting, headache, quickened heartbeat, and a persistent dilation of pupils occasionally leading to vision disturbances.
Often the condition of the affected person resembles alchoholic intoxication: the patient becomes talkative, shouts obscenities, sometimes laughs or weeps, strikes himself and keeps on running to and fro. The states of excitement may be dangerous for the sick person and must therefore be mitigated.

Subsequently the patient faints, recovers from time to time, hallucinates, screams, defends himself against invisable danger, etc, but finally falls into a profound sleep from which he usually awakens into a normal state, without remembering his previous behaviour. This poisoning comes to it's fortunate end on the second or third day. First aid consists in the stimulation of vomiting and in taking the patient to hospital; he must be
given neither milk nor alchohol.

The treatment starts with a stomach rinse, the excitement is controlled by remidies of the cholpromazine type, physostigmne (never atropine!) is administered as an antidote against mycoatropine.

If your OK, I hope at least you had a good trip for some of it, or have some physco story to tell :)

Winsom

Last edited:
^^its kind of morbid, but that poisoning almost sounds like fun

This is exactly why you shouldn't be shrooming unless you seriously know exactly what your looking for. This is why online mushroom ID's is such a dangerous thing to do.

TripnPussy I hope you see a doctor and come through this wiser and hopefully unharmed.

holy fuck... what a fucked up night that was...

eight hours at box hill hospital, freaking out in the waiting room.

sometime b4 8pm(time was not my friend) i arrived at the emergency entrance with a jar containing 2 shrooms(the same as those i consumed.)
a women raises her eyebrows and then rolls her eyes before taking the jar and directing me to the waiting lounge. i can see her and the staff looking at me and talking about me and my jar for quite some time. but wait we did.
in between the vomiting and diahorrea i experienced hot and cold flushes and even had a lather going for a while. i was very scared and on three or four occasions sent my friend to ask if someone could see me because i thought i might die! sometime after midnight the hospital waiting area was virtually empty. no one had even taken my temperature, yet when i approached the counter a women told me they were very busy and had an ambulance emergency due any minute.
another hour passed and i really felt much better, so we left. i feel OKish today -after a huge sleep and a good meal. i've been feeling kinda stoned all day tho, and have a nasty case of the cant be fuckednesses... but that always happens when my period is due.

i should live!
but i dont know what people should do in this type of case... the staff at my local hospital seriously didnt want to deal with it. and were actually quite rude to both myself and my friend.

That's really terrible about the staff. Pathetic really. Maybe you should have vomitted on a nurse or something ;)

Maybe for future reference people might be better off calling poisen control...
man, i can't believe they treated you so poorly. That's fucked-up.
I just hope you're ok in the next few days.... That's when the nasty stuff can happen :(

Sorry to be all doom & gloomy, but you're still running the risk of having your kidney's/liver stop working on you if you got a really bad mushroom species...
Maybe you should still call Poisen control... Just in case.

By the way, good to see you pulled through the night. Can't imagine how terrible it was...

~::Trip'nPuSSy::~: glad to hear you were able to get through the experience, and thanks for the update. That is really shit on behalf of the medical staff, and I would file a complaint if I were you. Is it common to have to wait this long in an incident as potential life threatening as ingesting poisonous mushrooms?

Very glad to hear your doing okay.

I still think you should call poison control (don't worry they won't be as judgmental as the fucking hosopital).... Don't freak out, but as psychedelic_paisly noted, it is still possible the shroom could be working away at your liver in a deadly fashion.

yes I am amazed they did that. I'd say it was the counter nurses rather than Doctors who treated you like a lepar. Liver damage can be qute dangerous with fungi.

Are you female, or was that period comment a joke, I got the impression you were male.

So, will you eat another, someday ?

Glad to hear you are OK :)
Winsom

~::Trip'nPuSSy::~ - Its good to hear you're OK - I too have had similar experiences with Box Hill hospital - never the nicest (or medically safe ) people at the best of times.

Even though you are feeling better now, please contact poison control centre to identify the mushroom correctly - as its already been raised before, if it was poisonous the real danger will begin in the next 12-24 hours.

Should anyone else find themselves in this situation, apart from getting themselves to a hospital ASAP, start taking Activated Charcoal (All pharmacies stock it in caps) ASAP too (even send someone off on a pharmacy run if you are waiting at the hospital). Activated Charcoal is used to help stop your body absorbing, but more importantly the entero-hepatic recycling (re absorbtion if you like) of the toxins. Even after repeated vomiting and diarrhoea, repeated oral doses (every 4 hours) are used in treatment for up to 72 hours after ingestion.

The above info is from a very interesting night I spent in hospital with a friend after a suspected mushroom poisoning. Luckily for him it was over in 36 hours (although a late onset 12 hours afterwards he had eaten the mushrooms had us all seriously worried).

Ewoid has some info on charcoal, but the treatment website is definately more worthwhile.

Ewoid

Treatment site

Since that wonderful night, I ALWAYS keep a jar of charcoal caps with me and have no hesitation in repeat dosing should things start to look at all iffy.
*found treatment website*

Good to hear you survived the ordeal. I realy hope your going to be OK.

I must ask though did you have any communication with the medical staff, eg. before leaving etc. Did they sit your mushrooms some place you could see them or ferry them off straight away. The reason I ask is that they may have known the effects you would experience and let you sit there to learn the "hard" way. I wouldnt put it past medical staff in emergency as they see some fucked up shit on a daily basis. As for the wait, unless you bleeding to death infront of them or have a fever thats threatening to make organs shut down they are likely to have you wait for some time.

yes, I have waited many hours in ER's, although not for drug induced symptoms but yes, I see where you are getting at.

thats pretty much the way anyone for any drug related incident get's treated in any hospital( i speak from experience). Its really pathetic, but i suppose with having to deal with so many junkies who can be so rude, ungreatful, angry, etc, i suppose they just start to get a grudge against all drug users.

tue, but I am sooo sympathtic to someone on a bad trip, it can be fucking horrible !

trippin pussy.. can you discribe the mushies? did they have a blackish at the bottom getting lighter as it got closer to the cap? did they have a ring around the top of the stem near the cap? did the stems have a orangish tinge to them? reddish caps? where did u find them? in the suburbs or the hills?

if they were stopharia i dont think you have much to worry bout because i would say the worst is over..

However, i dont mean to scare you but if they were Galerina you get bad stomach symptoms and the shits for awhile then it all goes away for a few days and then suddenly u die of liver and kidney failure.. its important you find out what mushies you ate.. i will post some pics to refresh ur memory

did they look like this?

3cda.jpg