Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, you can never ever trust a weather man/woman! where is that forecast for?

Is this enough for shrooms?

86f99bef40e195680d124b953a9cb948.png

It may be, if it actually rains, but you'd need to look at the humidity for monday night/tuesday (when they'd actually be growing).

It saddens me to see this:

December rainfall -
wettest this month: 22.0mm 26th
total this month: 50.8mm 10 day(s)
long-term average: 159.7mm 13.8 day(s)
wettest on record: 479.8mm 2010
driest on record: 62.6mm 2008

With only a couple of days to go this is almost officially the driest December ever. Well in recorded history.

Brisbane.
It's got high humidity which will certainly rise after the rain.

Actually, what is the perfect weather for shrooms, what's needed for them to grow in respects to weather?

In a controlled environment Cubes are kept between 20-25 degrees 24 hours a day when they are fruiting.

Head over to the www.Shroomery.org and you will find everything you have ever needed there.

With only a couple of days to go this is almost officially the driest December ever. Well in recorded history.
last year was a really early year, perhaps this year will be a late year.

its pretty sad how much of an impact our ever increasing population is having on our environment though :(

ForEverAfter said:
Yes, Muscaria season kicks in roughly 3-4 weeks iafter the (winter) psilocybe season. Maybe earlier depending on conditions. Muscaria grows in abundance in Melbourne. Muscaria is to God, as psilocybe species are to man. It is unquestionably the most interesting drug experience I've ever had. Withdrawing from an H binge as I'm writing this.. Heroin is to nothing as muscaria is to everything.

Captain Brewster said:
Hmm, I swear there was heaps of muscaria's out before the subs this year.

I'll wait till next season to suss it out.

Still not very keen on trying them.

I meant to say BEFORE not after…

Don't try them if you are afraid.

Don't try them if you are apprehensive.

It is a VERY sensitive drug, psychologically/spiritually.

well it's certainly been dry, and a pretty lean season so far, however i have found a good camera bag full every time I have been this season, at least a dozen good sized ones and for some reason ass kickingly strong this year.

Last year I was getting carrier bag fulls of them when they bloomed but not every time I went, this year like I said I have found them every time I have been looking.

Also, collect the cow pats that you find them growing in and put em in your own back yard and sprinkle with a hose in the evening, makes hunting much more civilized and you can do it holding a beer listening to your own stereo :)

Plus it is not illegal to collect dried cow shit for your garden, and it's not your fault if they happen to contain a mycelial network and shrooms grow out of them, just a bizarre accident officer. - "what exactly are these mushrooms you speak of officer".

Last edited:
If the cops find you trespassing on private property with a handful of cow shit, that happens to have a scheduled substance growing on it, you're going to have a difficult time explaining what the fuck you're doing. Arguing technicalities with police and playing dumb makes sense theoretically, but that doesn't mean much - in reality. Smugly feigning naivety is probably not a very good defense. Also, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to steal "natural fertilizer" from private residential properties... You're better off adopting a calf from mainland China and naming it Fun-Ghoul.

If the cops find you trespassing on private property with a handful of cow shit, that happens to have a scheduled substance growing on it, you're going to have a difficult time explaining what the fuck you're doing. Arguing technicalities with police and playing dumb makes sense theoretically, but that doesn't mean much - in reality. Smugly feigning naivety is probably not a very good defense. Also, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to steal "natural fertilizer" from private residential properties... You're better off adopting a calf from mainland China and naming it Fun-Ghoul.

Not everyone is smug, some of us are older, middle aged even, and have learned over the years just how to speak to and interact with the police without it turning into a conflict situation, obviously if you are wearing a backwards baseball cap and baggy ass crack displaying pants and speak like a bogan dipshit teenager they are going to give you a hard time, however if you are driving a modern car, are aging and wearing smart sensisble shoes lol and can hold your own in a straight and intelligent conversation you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Carrying a large garbage bag or cardboard box full of shit that are for your roses is very unlikely to draw any suspicion bro.

Also, these days psychedelic mushrooms are probably at the very bottom of any police officers illegal drug mental check list, the last person to be prosecuted in an Australian court for picking magic mushrooms was in 1973 and that case was thrown out.

Prisons are unfortunately full of in general STUPID people who talked their way right in there.

^ I don't know where you get that nobody has been prosecuted for picking since 1973, I have seen atleast one (and I think it might be two!) episodes of that Aussie cop show 'The Force' where they busted people picking mushrooms in Western Australia.

I might as well close this thread since it is now 2013 and someone has made a 2013 mushroom thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.