Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even get noticeable amounts of Muscaria in Aus? I've heard of maybe one or two being found before.

There's a whole field of them the last season at the pine forest one and a half hour drive from Sydney. There were as many as the eye can see.

Yes, Muscaria season kicks in roughly 3-4 weeks iafter the (winter) psilocybe season. Maybe earlier depending on conditions. Muscaria grows in abundance in Melbourne. Muscaria is to God, as psilocybe species are to man. It is unquestionably the most interesting drug experience I've ever had. Withdrawing from an H binge as I'm writing this.. Heroin is to nothing as muscaria is to everything.

Hmm, I swear there was heaps of muscaria's out before the subs this year.

I'll wait till next season to suss it out.

Still not very keen on trying them.

Hows everyone's hunting coming along. I'm thinking of doing some in the next week or so.

not well. been out about five times with no luck on any occasion. there are some pins and alot of mycelium around in at least one area that i have looked though.

Anyone know of any likely spots near Townsville or Tablelands, I'm visiting the area over the holidays.

It says that i shouldn't trespass looking for shrooms, where else do i look then?
I need to find a paddock, i'd be fine for the winter mushroom as bush is all over the fucking south east Brisbane, left and right, infact, i drive through the bush to get to work.

But i rarely see cows or cow paddocks. How should i go around finding cuboids?

It says that i shouldn't trespass looking for shrooms, where else do i look then?
I need to find a paddock, i'd be fine for the winter mushroom as bush is all over the fucking south east Brisbane, left and right, infact, i drive through the bush to get to work.

But i rarely see cows or cow paddocks. How should i go around finding cuboids?

You'd need to find paddocks. If you know of people with family on property chances are they wouldn't mind you wandering around their area. Alternatively you can try approaching the owner of cattle and asking if they mind (keep in mind that they are not stupid and probably know what you are after).

Fieldy - In QLD the season can start as early as late October and run through to April if it's wet/humid enough. Unfortunately this year it's been very sparse on the rain so there aren't the huge flushes one would see during a wet year. It's actually looking like it's going to be the driest December on record.

it's because of the ill nino
because of the ocean currents, we can have several wet summers followed by several dry.
Just hoping we get a wet summer.
And the blue meanies i think they're called, they grow in brisbane during the winter right? i'd rather hunting in the bush then on a paddock.

it's because of the ill nino
because of the ocean currents, we can have several wet summers followed by several dry.
Just hoping we get a wet summer.
And the blue meanies i think they're called, they grow in brisbane during the winter right? i'd rather hunting in the bush then on a paddock.

Pan Cyans (commonly Blue Meanies) grow in the same conditions as Cubensis. You will usually find both species inhabiting the same cow paddock. Qld doesn't quite get cold enough for the winter variety of mushrooms unless you head south towards the border.

implement your common sense and show respect. anyway, there are plenty of paddocks you can find mushrooms without being found yourself.
dont ruin any fences.
always leave gates as you found them.
dont make a racquet or bring attention to yourself.
dont go nosing around sheds or farm equipment etc.
dont leave any rubbish.
dont bring a massive crew of people.
keep an eye out for bulls.
Pan Cyans (commonly Blue Meanies) grow in the same conditions as Cubensis.
easy to find cubes but im not so sure about cyans. have you got any pics?

implement your common sense and show respect. anyway, there are plenty of paddocks you can find mushrooms without being found yourself.
dont ruin any fences.
always leave gates as you found them.
dont make a racquet or bring attention to yourself.
dont go nosing around sheds or farm equipment etc.
dont leave any rubbish.
dont bring a massive crew of people.
keep an eye out for bulls.

easy to find cubes but im not so sure about cyans. have you got any pics?

We are not allowed to do ID's here. Head over to the Shroomery.org and you will find everything you have ever needed there.

Is this enough for shrooms?

86f99bef40e195680d124b953a9cb948.png

Status
Not open for further replies.