• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Muscle relaxants

Dosing too much on phenibut is not a good time. The feeling in the body is really bad. Phenibut is something you have to practice to dose right, and be really patient. I use it as a day enhancer, if I take it in the morning, then at the end of the day I can look back and say man, I had such a nice day. It makes me feel extremely confident and sociable, energetic, and in a great mood. It seriously enhances my ability to get into music and also my ability to play, probably because I feel more inspired, I usually take it the days where I am playing shows with my band, for this reason.

Something I've always noticed about GABA-B agonists (phenibut and GHB anyway) is that they seem to make the skin radiate heat, though I do not have a fever. My girlfriend can always tell I am on it because my skin feels warmer than usual.
I do like it at lower doses. Especially with some kratom.

Been looking for an RC more effective than baclofen, and phenprobomate. Carisoprodol used to be available. It’s no longer to me.
Does anyone have any ideas what to look into ? Thanks 🙏
Best muscle relaxer ever-cyclobenzaprine , talk about relaxing the muscles BOOM that is once what doctor prescribed for me and back muscles went limp in hours.

Zanaflex has always had a strong effect on me. Soma is kinda strange. Sometimes I feel it working and other times almost nothing. Soma always wears off fast also. I find that if I skip days between taking them, not take them back to back, they work much better, as do most of the drugs that I’ve taken. But as mentioned “different drugs effect different people in different ways”.

Dosing too much on phenibut is not a good time. The feeling in the body is really bad. Phenibut is something you have to practice to dose right, and be really patient. I use it as a day enhancer, if I take it in the morning, then at the end of the day I can look back and say man, I had such a nice day. It makes me feel extremely confident and sociable, energetic, and in a great mood. It seriously enhances my ability to get into music and also my ability to play, probably because I feel more inspired, I usually take it the days where I am playing shows with my band, for this reason.

Something I've always noticed about GABA-B agonists (phenibut and GHB anyway) is that they seem to make the skin radiate heat, though I do not have a fever. My girlfriend can always tell I am on it because my skin feels warmer than usual.
Do they sell phenibut at vitamin stores or do I have to order them online?

Over here there are 'only' three prescription muscle relaxant's available, although Diazepam could be used off label to treat it. But their choice is restricted to these three.

Baclofen, Tizanidine and Tolperisol. Tolperisone in English!
That last one i never heard of, just out off curiosity. Is it of any use, in other word's is it re creative? according to Wikipedia its central acting. Could be used as a backbone of a RC if so. And seeing the un-willingness of dr's these day's to prescribe anything useful, RC's are a necessity. Sad but true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolperisone

And there is dihydro-Kinine OTC, does that even work?

Over here there are 'only' three prescription muscle relaxant's available, although Diazepam could be used off label to treat it. But their choice is restricted to these three.

Baclofen, Tizanidine and Tolperisol. Tolperisone in English!
That last one i never heard of, just out off curiosity. Is it of any use, in other word's is it re creative? according to Wikipedia its central acting. Could be used as a backbone of a RC if so. And seeing the un-willingness of dr's these day's to prescribe anything useful, RC's are a necessity. Sad but true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolperisone

And there is dihydro-Kinine OTC, does that even work?
I have a script for Tizanidine , if i take two i gotta take a nice nap

I have a script for Tizanidine , if i take two i gotta take a nice nap
With my already low blood pressure this medication is a no go area for me. As i understand its also good at that, lowering your blood pressure, something it share's with Clonidine and Lofexidine.

But it does seem like an interesting med.

Anyone have experience with Tolperisol?

I liked orphenadrine ok as a muscle relaxant. Not only is it an anticholinergic/antihistamine, but it's also an NMDA receptor antagonist. I felt like it improved my pain levels more than some other muscle relaxers I tried.

Phenyltoloxamine used to be widely available and is closely related to orphenadrine. All the USA brands have replaced phenyltoloxamine with diphenhydramine, though.

I suspect they did this because diphenhydramine is cheaper. I don't think it feels the same, though. Diphenhydramine is more sedating than either phenyltoloxamine or orphenadrine to me.

With my already low blood pressure this medication is a no go area for me. As i understand its also good at that, lowering your blood pressure, something it share's with Clonidine and Lofexidine.

But it does seem like an interesting med.

Anyone have experience with Tolperisol?
No but I have a few boxes of Carisoprodol , I take one and I feel mellow for 5-6 hrs

Although I try to keep em just for bedtime, 2 or 3 times a wk so as tolerance doesn't build up.....

I’d be interested what the maximum dosage of Soma is you can take. I have some 500mg but they do absolutely nothing for me. Admittedly I bought them from India but I expected to feel something ….

I’d be interested what the maximum dosage of Soma is you can take. I have some 500mg but they do absolutely nothing for me. Admittedly I bought them from India but I expected to feel something ….
Yeah the ones I got : pain-o-soma are frm India, made by HAB iirc. The somadol are Indian too, I find them spot on 👌🏻👍🏻

I think the therapeutic dose is 350mg 3 x day & one at bedtime. I wouldn't wanna take too much of em cos apparently can end up shaking like fk if take too much & I hear it ain't too pleasant 😕