• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Muscle relaxants

I’d be interested what the maximum dosage of Soma is you can take. I have some 500mg but they do absolutely nothing for me. Admittedly I bought them from India but I expected to feel something ….
Carisoprodol is a prodrug for meprobamate. It doesn't seem to metabolize the same for everyone and not everyone can feel it.

I've never even felt a high from brand name soma. At any dose.

Methocarbamol works better for me. Granted I like to take about 4g of it at a time.

250 mg mexican drugs cardioxen
Had to Google cardioxen there - If ya mean that's what the somadol are (cardioxen) no matter the dosage I have to disagree. These were 100% frm India, cardioxen also contains naproxen (aleve in USA?) which I can't take cos they burn the guts outta me which these didn't, plus they felt just like any other 500mg soma I've taken. Can't see the 750mg somadol being anything different ingredient wise. Certainly on the box it just says Carisoprodol 750mg on Google images

Had to Google cardioxen there - If ya mean that's what the somadol are (cardioxen) no matter the dosage I have to disagree. These were 100% frm India, cardioxen also contains naproxen (aleve in USA?) which I can't take cos they burn the guts outta me which these didn't, plus they felt just like any other 500mg soma I've taken. Can't see the 750mg somadol being anything different ingredient wise. Certainly on the box it just says Carisoprodol 750mg on Google images
Cardioxen is the brand on the box , 200 mg naproxen and 250 mg soma, these are from a Mexican pharmacy, all print on the box is in spanish, I have a friend in southern Cali that sends things my way .
perhaps me taking them with coffee and a roll in the morning delays them a bit,

I liked orphenadrine ok as a muscle relaxant. Not only is it an anticholinergic/antihistamine, but it's also an NMDA receptor antagonist. I felt like it improved my pain levels more than some other muscle relaxers I tried.
Orphenadrine is an para-symphaticolyticum, well that is a term i never heard before. wow.

They are indeed prescribed for the muscle's, stifness specifically, related to Parkinson disease.

Cardioxen is the brand on the box , 200 mg naproxen and 250 mg soma, these are from a Mexican pharmacy, all print on the box is in spanish, I have a friend in southern Cali that sends things my way .
Ah ok, I picked up what u said wrong pal. Thought u meant the soma was fake & was this cardioxen instead. The same fella I get the pain -o-soma frm also sells tofrodol 225 tabs too - 100mg tapentadol & 125mg soma. They're popular amongst bodybuilders if they do themselves an injury as u can imagine. Are u frm the USA? Is soma still a popular prescription there or have they cut bk on em the same way they did with oxycodone etc?

I have sciatica & the doc prescribed me naproxen - they burn my stomach out even with the omeprazole prescribed alongside it. Rather go thru the agony of sciatica than take those things. Then again, I have stomach complications anyway.... I suffer frm a rare stomach disorder called CVS (cyclic vomiting syndrome) which is absolute hell.... give me opiate wd over that any day of the wk 😬 Yep, it's THAT bad!!!!!

Luckily my sciatica doesn't flare up too often, usually when the cold weather hits. Oxycodone (non-prescribed) works great for it but I find when stop taking em the pain comes bk worse than it was. Although that ain't even an option anymore now anyway - I know price discussion ain't allowed but let's just say over the past yr the price for oxy here in the UK has quadrupled

Ah ok, I picked up what u said wrong pal. Thought u meant the soma was fake & was this cardioxen instead. The same fella I get the pain -o-soma frm also sells tofrodol 225 tabs too - 100mg tapentadol & 125mg soma. They're popular amongst bodybuilders if they do themselves an injury as u can imagine. Are u frm the USA? Is soma still a popular prescription there or have they cut bk on em the same way they did with oxycodone etc?
Yeah I’m in the US, my doc gave me other muscle relaxers but I was able to get a few boxes of soma from a fri3nd, I tried taking two but for me taking just 250 mg was a nicer feeling , two made me feel tired,lazy…..

Last edited:
With my already low blood pressure this medication is a no go area for me. As i understand its also good at that, lowering your blood pressure, something it share's with Clonidine and Lofexidine.

But it does seem like an interesting med.

Anyone have experience with Tolperisol?
I would try it if I knew where to get it. Looking at anything atm. Back hurts so much, baclofen does absolutely zero. Got a link for a vendor? Send my way 😀