R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Multiple Orgasm Survey

Do you ever have multiple orgasms?

• Total voters
sassylx said:
the closest i've come to a mulitple orgasm is probably going to the brink, and stopping, and then revisiting that spot over and over again until i properly orgasm...

it sucks.

That's how you achieve it. At least, that's how I did. Practice getting to the brink of orgasm and stop. I took me ~2 months a practice before I had my first multiple orgasm. It's exactly like a normal orgasm, without semen going out. The more orgasm you get before you actually shoot your load, the more intense and big your ejaculation is going to be. One of my ex gf actually wanted to test how much I could shoot in one ejaculation: after 2 multiorgasm and ~1h30 of masturbation in front of her (while she was masturbating as well), I shot 40 f*cking millilitres of semen! The maximum I achieved is 3 orgasms and then shot my load (which makes it 4 orgasms) in ~2 hours. Sadly, no woman can perform this on me. If I want multiple orgasm, I have to do it myself.

On another note, I am truly amazed by the guys who can shoot their load multiple times in a short period. After I shot mine, a have to rest for ~5 minutes, then I WONT be able to shoot another one within the next hour.

I've had a multi orgasm a couple times and I'm a guy. The best I had was probably twice in an hour. Yah I know not a big leap but I got the girl to Orgasm like 4 times so that was a big achivment for me. Still sleeping with her till this day. I'm looking foward to this weekend. :D

viperarrow said:
That's how you achieve it. At least, that's how I did. Practice getting to the brink of orgasm and stop. I took me ~2 months a practice before I had my first multiple orgasm. It's exactly like a normal orgasm, without semen going out. The more orgasm you get before you actually shoot your load, the more intense and big your ejaculation is going to be. One of my ex gf actually wanted to test how much I could shoot in one ejaculation: after 2 multiorgasm and ~1h30 of masturbation in front of her (while she was masturbating as well), I shot 40 f*cking millilitres of semen! The maximum I achieved is 3 orgasms and then shot my load (which makes it 4 orgasms) in ~2 hours. Sadly, no woman can perform this on me. If I want multiple orgasm, I have to do it myself.

On another note, I am truly amazed by the guys who can shoot their load multiple times in a short period. After I shot mine, a have to rest for ~5 minutes, then I WONT be able to shoot another one within the next hour.

In my personal opinion, that is what I consider a multi-orgasm (for male anyway). It's not when you are having sex, cum, keep going and cum again in about 5 minutes; that's just having another orgasm. A multi-orgasm for a man is when you feel the orgasm approaching, you hold in the semen for as long as you can (also known as "kegel exercises") which pro-longs the orgasm (while nothing is coming out) about 2-4 seconds, and then BAM you have a second and more powerful orgasm (with ejaculation). This can only really happen from masturbation. You also need to know your body real well, and know how to control certain muscles in the penis; the same muscles that stop, and start urine. Lookup male kegel exercises for more info.

viperarrow said:

sss

Last edited:
I've made my girl cum like twice within the span of about fives minutes.....does that count as a multiple orgasm?

Like I made her cum fairly quickly, like maybe 2-3 minutes at first then it took like a minute longer the next time.

All with the tongue, baby :D

Haha, I might think so if she didnt tell me herself and beg me to go again, haha.

L2R said:
Only a very few times, during a single ejaculation, i've had up to four or five distinct *bangs*.

Best

ever.

As for repeats, 10-15 minutes later, they're pretty common. 50/50 i can go again or i'm fucked for the rest of the night.

^^^ This is what I was talking about. :)

I'm still chasing 5. I almost had it a little while ago but I'd done too much earlier in the evening and I broke something. Just ran out of oxytocin or one of the other orgasm-related chemicals or something in the middle of the 4th peak and crashed. Then it wouldn't work for awhile (though ejaculation did, there was no orgasm with it).

My ex used to just keep orgasming until she got sore. I had the problem of not orgasming at all.

^^^It does seem unfair that some women have them all the time, others not at all. There is that new sex-drug that might increase the chances...Bremelanotide looks like a great breakthrough. Anything to improve sex improves happiness improves life IMHO. I would like to give you multiple orgasms :) Or at least I would try my best...

Linky

Last edited:
Jeez out of 160 votes a 1/3 of men have claimed to have had multiple orgasms.. more than the women. I always thought females were more capable of this. WTF am I doing wrong ?

(Googles : Tantric Sex)

I'm female and I can have anywere from 6-10 within a 45 min span, and do it again later.

I'm a chick, it happens very very rarely (regardless of whether it's through sex or otherwise) and they haven't been that great anyway. Usually it happens when I cum early on and in this case the orgasm usually isn't very strong. So the second one is more like what was missing from the first one! The most I ever came in one session was 3 times.

In my experience, multiples have been kinda disappointing, and I wish this weren't the case. But as it is, I'd rather have a single big one.

When I would smoke cocaine I would finish and get horny as shit, freaky horny. Took forever to get the orgasm but when I did I would shave back to back orgasms....3 usually. I loved that about the cocaine, to bad it's the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amps + Sex = Multiple Orgasms in 1 bust.

You get that little one, then push through it, within 30 seconds to a minute its like the hoover damn just broke down, lol.