L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Multiple Orgasm Survey

Do you ever have multiple orgasms?

• Total voters
I went to the Relationship/sex/ & ?? Forums, and clicked and just started scrolling... I never read the dates and times... Honestly never noticed that until you told me... I guess I should start paying attention to those kind of things

Sober or drunk, um, intercourse with partner, usually 1-4. Really good sex is at least 3 orgasms. Like I can have them right after another sometimes.

It's because when a guy stimulates the G-spot, it's pushing up against the bladder. Most chicks prefer clitoral stimulation, so it's not really an issue.

I remember the first time I (nearly) came from the G-spot, I kept telling my boyfriend I was going to come, and then all of a sudden I was like "STOP. I think I'm going to pee" and so he stopped, and then I realised I didn't need to pee. So he started up again, and the same thing happened. We ended up finishing up without me having an orgasm (or peeing) on my request.

Anyhow, the next time this happened, and I mentioned that I was going to come / going to pee, my boyfriend wouldn't stop. He wrapped my hand around his penis, and he was so hard and there was heeeeaps of pre-cum, and pushed me back down. I tried to squirm my way out of it, but he was adamant I wasn't going anywhere. He started talking all sexy, and that relaxed me a little bit, and then... I CAME! It squirted out all up his arm, and him, with no qualms, put it straight to the taste test, while I lay there feeling really really good, but slightly anxious all the same. "It's flavorless" he announced, and then had me see what it tasted like also, which I did, because I just wanted to be sure, y'know? :D

Anyhow, we worked out that very day that I was multi-orgasmic and a squirter. It's fucken' awesome! I haven't looked back. =D

Wow! I can totally relate with you! After my boyfriend and I had sex a few times I squirted for the first time.. I didn't know what was going on!And was a little embarrassed too...but since then I have had at least 6-7 orgasims almost every time we have sex...not sure what he's doing but hes doing it oh so right! I had never had anyone touch my G-spot before him... I had orgasims before but never like the ones he has given me!I truely feel sorry for anyone that hasn't ever had an orgasim... Man or woman..8o

Last edited: