• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mtgg

I'll always remember how well written he was, we used to chat quite a bit on msn and he had such a eloquent way of putting his thoughts and emotions into words.

Rest in peace dude :(

Last edited:
What a fucking loss.

I think this is the first time someone who I've shared many PMs with has died.

If I was ever surly. If I was ever harsh, I'm sorry. Tom, take it easy man.

RIP

I want to escape again now more than ever

Last time I escaped I ended up living with the most beatiful boy there is. That wont happen this time.

caizar said:
didn't know the guy but sad news indeed R.I.P.....
ditto.

Never directly conversed with him, enjoyed his posts though.

Terrible loss. :(

Droll thing life is – that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself – that comes too late – a crop of inextinguishable regrets. I have wrestled with death. it is the most unexciting thing you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamor, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid skepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary. If such is the form of the ultimate wisdom, then life is a greater riddle than some of us think it to be.

- Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

Time does not heal. . . it only makes you forget the name of your illness.

- Robert McCammon, Night Boat

Peace,

Fausty

This is terrible news.

My heart goes out to all of his friends and family. May you find light in the darkness.

*hugs*

cherrycolouredfunk said:
I want to escape again now more than ever

Last time I escaped I ended up living with the most beatiful boy there is. That wont happen this time.

I'm guessing at present you just want to disappear and never come back.

The place I want to escape to there will be no beautiful person there to meet me. So, i'm better off just doing what I can on my own for him :)

^ That's a pretty clear thought for such a fucked up moment in time.

^, true but sometimes a bit of fuckedupness can help yourself. You've still got to keep an eye out for your own well being.

I guess you knew MTGG pretty well then?