• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mtgg

Damn.

First time I've felt sad over someone dying on Bluelight. Never thought it would happen to someone I chat with.

Hope his family are doing ok

Aww fuck man! :(

Guess we will have to meet up a little later than planned for that drink and chat we talked of my freind :|

Totally shocked.

Ahh I can remember seeing some of his posts.

<3 RIP.

So many people dying on this board in the last six months? It's making for depressing reading.

This is so sad... He was a real character, and Im sure many will feel his loss. I met him once... at Glade, and he seemed like a genuine person. In the few chats I had with him then, and one MSN/FB/bluelight, he seemed like he was really struggling to find himself... It seems so sad now that he never will.

Helen, my heart goes out to you...

Rest in Peace, Tom. xxx

Helen you know we're always here for you, I'm sorry it all happened like this, the timing and everything but it's never easy. Me and Miss T love yah and will help ya in anyway we can.

Terrible news.

Goodbye Tom.

Was chatting to him on msn, was going to go to Manc to meet him and drag him to a shrink. Next day he got a job at an estate agents and was put on anti depressants, so I *thought* everything would be ok.

If there is some other place I hope to meet him again. RIP man.

R.I.P. I didnt know you, but i can tell by everyones responses that you were a good guy.

He added my msn a while ago but I'm too much of a "scaredy cat" to contact anyone on that thing. I now wish I did.
[speechless]

Sleep well man

R.I.P. even though I did not know this person, IRL or online.

My condoleances and sympathies to everyone who knew him... :(

Aw fuck :(

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not

So true, death only affects the living.

My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Very sad news, had some good laughs with MTGG.

Edit: Not very sad, it's sickening news.

R.I.P

Puts life into context sometimes. Can I ask where he was from ? As Im sure someone had changed the background picture at my work caffeteria PC to the one of him in he hills ? Maybe just a silmilar pic.

Love to his family and freinds
McPanda

utterly numb.
much love to everyone that knew him, as he will be sorely missed.
Tom i hope you found the peace you needed.xxxxx