Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movies everyone hates but you

scarface, really? i believe that to be the exact opposite. i have never seen scarface all the way through, but whenever any asked if ive ever seen scarface, and i say no...they give the obligatory: WHAAAAT?!?!? YOUVE NEVER SEEN SCARFACE?!??!?!?!

but what i did see, i kinda really loved. "rush rush give me yayo". :)

As long as someone has already mentioned Star Trek, let me add the TOS movie The Search for Spock. A lot of fans decry this movie for being muddled and inconsistent--which it is--but I still think it's the most underrated movie of the franchise.

This is the best of the first six movies!

Scarface (Al Pacino one)

Hmmmm....okay MP, I'm agreeing with BBB here...
it's like the exact opposite...why do your friends hate it anyway? Could it be possible that they liked it before but hate it now because everybody and their mother keeps quoting it and every hip hop artist lists it down as their " best gangsta movie evah"?

I freakin love Scarface and have the double disc DVD =D

Scarface (Al Pacino one)
everybody hates scarface?

it's in the imdb top 250, it gets 88% on rottentomatoes and every other person on the planet does a tony montana impression.

in what sense does everybody hate scarface?

alasdair

Yes. You deserve a spanking and nipple tweaking :p
Oh, and since that isn't going to be enough, I am going to lock you up in a soundproof room with the Twilight Saga on 24 hours a day hogtied!

I don't get why most people i know did not like The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey. This movie totally cracked me up! I don't get how anyone could not enjoy it!

I loved Star Trek 5, even though it is one of the worst reviewed hollywood productions of all time(next to Howard the duck). Sure the plot is sketchy at best, but I love to watch star trek when I'm high, and since Captain kirk directed this movie, I refuse to call it terrible.