Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movies everyone hates but you

Blair witch project. everyone thinks its the most boring movie EVER, but it is one of the scariest movies every!

Curious87 said:
Blair witch project. everyone thinks its the most boring movie EVER, but it is one of the scariest movies every!

You know, I didn't think it was scary at all. I did think it worked as an interesting character study .

Curious87 said:

I'm not sure that you can say everyone hates this movie. As I recall, it was immensely successful when it came out, and got pretty good reviews, as well as being regarded as very unique and genuinely scary.

i think i'm the only person i know that DOES hate it.

now blair witch 2, everyone i know hates that one.

(except me, because i never saw it)

^ agreed.

i have a suggestion. instead of just posting the names of movies we like, explain not only why we like them but also why we think everyone else hates them.

if you can't come up with a good answer for the second bit, maybe the movie you're thinking of doesn't fit the subject?

alasdair

supertrav77 said:
You know, I didn't think it was scary at all. I did think it worked as an interesting character study .

Yes. An interesting character study on film students who cant even use a tripod or hold a camera steadily! Haahhahaha!!!
Blairwitch sucks.:D

I know!

And a friend of mine tried to get me all excited about it by saying there was this big twist at the end. What big twist?!

That female character got on my bloody nerves too. Boy did she whine.

Plus who can forget that nostril? OMG! I had nightmares about it!
sjff_01_img0066.jpg

/end cattiness ;)

Back on topic...oh how I love Vanilla Sky. Looove it. Everybody I know either loves it or hates it (more of the latter). Same with Magnolia. <3

tribal girl said:
Penelope Cruz though
13.gif

TOTALLY. ugh. I've mentioned before, that I love the spanish accent but on her its just plain revolting. I love both Vanilla Sky (and Blow too!) enough that I can tolerate her in both movies but never in others.

we have such good taste cc.

of course of course! :D

I am just such a sucker for terrible movies when everybody else hates them/thinks they are completely crap, especially romantic comedies!
But Waterworld is definately one that everyone always groans about and i <3ed it, good to see theres some people with me on it tho!

Now will anyone admit to liking Gigli?? (i cant believe there has already been a vanilla sky admission!!!)

who doesn't like vanilla sky?

but anyway, to validate many of you, i fuckin hated waterworld. i saw it once, in the theatre and never again. the fricken "smokers". the appalling exon valdez pun at the end. ...terrible, terrible movie.

L2R said:
who doesn't like vanilla sky?

I wouldn't say that I don't like it, but the Spanish original Abre Los Ojos (Vanilla Sky is virtually a scene for scene remake, with Penelope Cruz in the exact same role) is the better film, I think. My best friend who's Spanish can't stand Vanilla Sky. I'm only half-Spanish so I have room for both. :D