Mother fucking methadone withdrawal fuck my life

Cire!!! Hope your still going great. . I guess it's been a solid 6 months or damn close but I'm still going strong. For me it's night and day from month 1-2-3-4. I've been finding myself smiling a ton more. I finally have energy to do things and the black cloud has faded. What a fucking journey that's all I gotta say. Terrible drug but so is dope and since I reached my end goal of being completely sober, I'm ok with it. Just wanted to check into BL n also see how my boy Cire is doing.

Yeah CC glad your doing good man; KEEP IT UP; #KeepGrinding

I hit 6 months sober today well its now tmmrw. But holly shit man this is RIDICULOUS........ I am doing a lot better but its still fucked up how long it takes.....

Whats helped me the most is working more on my diet and doing yoga 1-3x per day....

Yoga has fucking SAVED MY ASS.

I also started going to NA meetings just to meet and network with other people sober and in recovery in real life....

What a fucking journey is #understatement......

this shit CANNOT BE explained in words..... holy #mindfuck....

Still not quite there and still have lack of energy fatigue easily; but its definitely not getting worse........

this SHIT is a MARATHON; no joke; I really hope it gets better and i know it will.

I should be out of the woods soon i hope..... LoL

Stay Strong PEEPS and FUCK mother FUCKING methadone.

Keep trucking cire=D

Thoughts simple and in the moment. If we slip into the past we can get hit with really strong regret, shame, anger, resentment, etc.. if we worry ourselves into the future we can get hit with fear, anxiety, self doubt, hopelessness, apprehension etc. In early recovery emotional response Is greatly amplified and sticking in the moment will greatly help mitigate this.

Most people spend their entire lives missing their lives because they are bogged down in the past or worrying about the future. The present is the only things that is real.. life's a journey and its truly an amazing spectacle if we take the horse blinders of the past and future off check out whats going down right now.

mindfulness thread

It get better 4 sure.. so much better than it ever was!!
Yes our brains are very powerful and can make or break us best of luck to everyone

Yeah CC glad your doing good man; KEEP IT UP; #KeepGrinding

I hit 6 months sober today well its now tmmrw. But holly shit man this is RIDICULOUS........ I am doing a lot better but its still fucked up how long it takes.....

Whats helped me the most is working more on my diet and doing yoga 1-3x per day....

Yoga has fucking SAVED MY ASS.

I also started going to NA meetings just to meet and network with other people sober and in recovery in real life....

What a fucking journey is #understatement......

this shit CANNOT BE explained in words..... holy #mindfuck....

Still not quite there and still have lack of energy fatigue easily; but its definitely not getting worse........

this SHIT is a MARATHON; no joke; I really hope it gets better and i know it will.

I should be out of the woods soon i hope..... LoL

Stay Strong PEEPS and FUCK mother FUCKING methadone.

Congrats guys you've done it. Keep up with the great work!!
Fuck Methadone!!

Cire the only advice I have is to workout. You hear it 1000x on here but it's been a game changer, I look forward to it everyday. I lift then run like a mile or a mile and a half. For some reason I actually have more energy throughout the day after I workout. When I miss a day the next day I'm dragging around feeling like I did 3 months ago. I've been thinking about trying Yoga I'll give it a shot. Good job Cire I'm glad your doing great also. Long slow mental marathon lol but it gets better. I'll check back in a few weeks stay strong your close to the finish line

Indeed. Exercises will get your endorphin factory going. Produce instant joy, so to speak. With regular exercises it's just a matter of time until you start to wake up in better moods, feel good about yourself. It doesn't happen right away, it requires that you do it every week, every other day if possible.

Cire, as you know I have also quit and we shared about how bad the first months can be. There's a lot you can do to make your life better, start with exercises but don't forget that we need things to distract us from the ordinary days. Something that makes us feel good. Do you have or have had any hobbies before? Try to find something that makes you happy or something that you want to do. It doesn't matter what. For me it always travelling, but the planning was more important than the actual trips. Some people like radical sports or watching them. I like soccer games. This is important because we tend to get depressed more often and rather easily if we compare to most people.

Getting off of Methadone has been one of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life. I thought that after sometime everything would be okay but now I realise I have lost too much from these years and it's not over. It does get better with time but it continues to be a challenge as there are always good and bad days and we need to figure how to deal with the new self we have become.

I'm happy that you have continued your own battle and I wish you good luck!!