Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

most strange/weird films you've seen

Seen a lot of them, but its not everyday you see a minature man enter a womans vagina in black and white in a mime scene. :)

That reminds me of a scene in Miike's Gozu where a fully grown man is birthed through the canal of a woman's vagina.8o..

Just about any David Lynch Film ,but mainly Eraserhead. I've never been the same since I saw it. Just unbelievably amazing

Lost Highway

Party Monster

Mainly "Begotten". It won't be your favorite movie. But believe me when I say It's ten times wierder than most of the stuff in this thread. Just odd on so many levels. Also Black and White.

weird film

2 films come to mind. 1st~ Liqued Sky<< off the charts 2nd~ Andy Worhal Blow Job

Wild at Heart with Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern. It is about two lovers that lose their way trying to get down that yellow brick road. I believe that David Lynch outdid himself on this one.

"This world is wild at heart and weird on top!"

Another freaky one is Freeway with Reese Witherspoon. It is a modern day tale of little Red Riding Hood (Witherspoon) and the big bad wolf is after her (a serial killer). If you like freaky and weird you must see this!

Dead-End-free-tf.org.jpg

One of the funniest, morbid movies I've seen in a while. You haven't seen weird until you've seen this woman finger a hole blown in the back of her head to orgasm.

Fred.jpg

Lin Shaye

I'm calling Four Rooms 'weird,' and I hereby cheat and give the second half of the movie (the two vignettes directed by Rodriguez and Tarantino, respectively) the nod for my favorite weird film.

^tim roth is great in that. i'll never forget him exclaiming "what the fuck is that?" while at the same time spontaneously throwing up. =D

ccm said:
Another freaky one is Freeway with Reese Witherspoon. It is a modern day tale of little Red Riding Hood (Witherspoon) and the big bad wolf is after her (a serial killer). If you like freaky and weird you must see this!

Word. I first saw Freeway on acid and DXM ten years ago and couldn't believe what I was watching/hearing when she's talking to Bob Wolf about "feeling like a human urinal." Totally surreal.

Been completely in <3 w/ Miss Witherspoon ever since.

That stuff is seriously disturbing,

I lost my appetite the rest of the day, And I'm pretty sure I'll be having nightmares the rest of my life,.........Unless I see Wanted..then It will be worse.

Word. I first saw Freeway on acid and DXM ten years ago and couldn't believe what I was watching/hearing when she's talking to Bob Wolf about "feeling like a human urinal." Totally surreal.

Been completely in <3 w/ Miss Witherspoon ever since.

I think that most folks woulld be shocked to see our darling pure Ms. Witherspoon get down like she did in this movie!!!

Didn't 'cha love the parts played by her crack head hoe mother (Amanda Plummer, me thinks) and the crack head boyfriend? Absolutely CLASSIC. Glad to know someone else was feeling this movie as much as me, particularly somone that only lives about 80 miles from me - shout out from H-town to Austin!

Didn't 'cha love the parts played by her crack head hoe mother (Amanda Plummer, me thinks) and the crack head boyfriend? Absolutely CLASSIC. Glad to know someone else was feeling this movie as much as me, particularly somone that only lives about 80 miles from me - shout out from H-town to Austin!

Yeah, her "parents" totally made that movie. Also Bokeem Woodbine as the boyfriend who gets shot.

I grew up in Houston. Were actually about 170 miles apart, though. :)

mulholland drive obviously
as it is a fucking masterpiece... and my favourite movie