• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Intense Experience with Cannabis?

Iv never had acid like visuals, but plenty of other OEVs.

The highest iv been was when i first started smoking and i wasnt very good at it (virgin lungs). I ended up picking up some nice cookies at a place in aus called Nimbin. We ate them and waited and waited.. Nothing was happening so we ate some more.. Then just after setting up our tents i sat down to relax with a beer and noticed a wierd sensation - the beer would go into my mouth but i couldnt taste it!! Hmmm i thought, but soon enough i was into one of those dream like states. I was inside my body watching myself, i had no control over it. Kind of like one of ths dreams u get where u try and wake urself up. BUT it was quite pleasant.. The 'trip' ended up lasting 5~hours.

Ive only experienced that sensation once again, this time while smoking. It didnt last as long - maybe 20minutes - but things have defaintly gotten hazy.

Other times i get OEVs, usually walls start to look coloured in with crayons, my face in the mirror, etc etc. These arnt 'hazy' expriences as such, quite vivid!

ive never really tripped...but have had distortions see a floating red ball hrd to describe....seen a hue of purple but the best high i achieve is ioff my buddha vaporizer...very ceberal so i can still think but more of a head high which i like....

I've posted about this old experience of mine for quite some time on bl, but now I finally got a new freaky intense weed experience to share:D
The first one happened to me many years ago (still burned into my memory like it was yesterday)
I had just spread some newly made cannabutter onto some biscuit from the fridge, and I was super excited to try the stuff. I know I put alot on the biscuit, as the butter container had about a sticks worth of cannabutter in it. I ate the horrid biscuit, not knowing what could happen. I waited 15 minutes and became disappointed, so I decided to smoke a few bowls. 15 more minutes pass by, then a frisbee lands in front of me. It hits me, I don't own a frisbee, and who the hel is throwing a frisbee in my room? I'm no longer in my room (or am I?) the sand on the beach is green, the water orange, and the sky is a funkadelic purple. "Throw it back dude!" said the beachgoer who had thrown the disc my way. As I'm about to fling the frisbee back, I look to the sun behind an outcropping of boulders. Back to reality, the sun was my blacklight under a blanket on my bed all along:) Kind of an out of body experience, no visuals, but very real. Still have had nothing quite like that experience.

i cant say i have ever had visuals but two of my friends had.
if u want to fuck ur self up hardcore. get about 3 grams of bud and make brownies from them.
eat them all!!

now, u will probably try to rip your heart out through your kneecaps.

have fun

Damn, Mecaib! That sounds intense, like a strong mushroom / acid or DMT trip.

I have had intense experiences eating weed, for sure, but the first time I smoked "honey oil" I felt like I was on a full-on LSD trip for 2 hours before it mellowed to the point where I was simply "extremely high" for 2 hours, after which I was "high" (as if I had just finished a bowl of high-quality green).

iv done several psychedelic drugs,dxm,salvia,lsd,mushrooms,mescaline,2ci,2ce,2ct2,and my fav drug by far would have to be mary jane,you can trip out off smoking it fuck,like for instance,tonight i put some oil in a spoon,and put it on low on a torch tell the spoon made the oil bubble back inot a liquid ,and i put crystal into it and pressed it when it was cooled down ,the put under the torch for half a second with a drop er 2 of water,i took mabey 3 hoots of this shit and lost track of my entire night lmfao,i cant honestly say that weed alone will make me trip out,but smoking hash and oil can deafinatly make me hide in a corner

after many joints and bongs of some strong weed i felt like i was tripping on a small dose of shrooms before, intense slow motioned framed vision felt like i was in a cartoon land

Once i wasnt really that high . . . i only smoked 2 joints bettween three people . . .

i was walking down a street , and my hearing sounded funny . Like it was at a distance or in a dream .

and i felt like i was walking and floating . kinda slow motion

it was nice lol

Loads of weird paranoia attacks but they dont really bother me...best experiences are nightcaps (joint in bed with some drone or other mindfucking music on, just close your eyes and be released from this world haha

The highest I've ever been on weed was one occassion in Seattle. My friend and I were 17 at the time, and we bought weed from a homeless guy sitting on a parkbench (he was obviously a fan of what he was selling us, too, as there was a little roach in the baggie). We smoked it on the sidewalk, and as I was walking home it felt like the sidewalk was shifting underneath my feet. Almost like I was standing on the deck of a boat as it went over waves, only I was walking on a city sidewalk as I was feeling this.

Listen, I've been smoking for roughly 22 years, and I'm only 35....I know this kid who grabs heavy stuff from Canada. He brought back this stuff called "hippy headband" one time and it was the craziest bud i've ever experience. I was hesitant to buy it bc he was charging $80 for an 8th, but i now regret only getting an 8th. The bag, containing just an 8th stunk up my whole car; FROM THE TRUNK! It smelled like i got sprayed by a skunk. And the craziest part, it had about 15 seeds. The Seeds were scattered all throughout the bud and they were all striped and looked ready to grow. Ive never gotten something so powerful with seeds and looked like regular, everyday hydro. The only thing that made me pay 80 for it was the smell. Anyway, i packed .3 of a g in my bowl between me and my two friends, who are even heavier smokers than me. We sat in my friends den for 5 and a half hours and the most wild conversations. It was an uppity, head and body high that i would be willing to pay $160 an 8th, and i'm very stingy when it comes to high prices, but that stuff put us on our asses. I went back to buy more, but it was already gone :(. But if you ever come across stuff called "hippy headband" and its similar to how i described it, buy it, definately, its priceless!

I've had a nuber of psychadelic trips on weed. Of course its best if tolerance is low.
I've taken combos that helped get me a little further. I'm pretty sure they are potentiators for weed. One was Sceletium Tortuosum, prob my fav of them all.

As for visuals: CEV, peripheral visuals, colour and focus distortion where everything seems oversaturated, noisy and zoomed in, audio hallucinations ie. echo etc.
Also recently I experienced what I can only imagine was a waking dream or hallucination. I was hearing 'All That Glitters' (Death In Vegas) play followed by a scene from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. It was extremely detailed and vivid but beacause I realised they were recreations of the real thing they began falling apart. I managed to return to this state at least once more.

I used to get some crazy strong hydro from a mad sketchy chavver deacon, this shit was so resinous it looked like a block of sugar with green running through it. First time me and my mates smoked this, we were unbelievably high. The CEVs were incredible. I was flying through a sky filled with rows of cubes with mirror faces, each one larger than me, in neat rows and columns that stretched to vanishing point in every direction. The sky itself was a constantly shifting smorgasbord of rainbow colours, and so the reflections of it in the mirror cubes were constantly shifting, and also reflecting each other. It was truly fantastic.

I don't find cannabis visuals or thought patterns to be similar to psychedelics at all though; serotonergic trips tend to have visuals that are heavy with patterns, geometry, fractals and so on; cannabinoid visuals are much more dreamlike. With all due respect, arohydro, but if you've never taken a true psychedelic I don't see how you can know what it's like, it's a wholly alien kind of experience.

I had a psychedelic experience smoking weed once. I was growing haze X blueberry (mostly sativa) which I ended up harvesting in vegetation. It had decent sized leaves like a blueberry but was sweet-sour smelling like a haze should be. I could still see hairs and crystals on it even though it was just leaves. I figured that since it was only leaves, that it wouldn't hurt if I packed a paper joint with as much as I could possibly fit in. Well, I smoked it. It was very clean and didn't even really have a weed smell to it when smoking.
When it finally hit me, I felt like my heart must have been going like 200 beats per minute and it stayed this way for over 4 hours. It was so uncomfortable that I had to lay down on my bed while my chest pounded and blood pulsed madly through the vessels in my brain. I shut my eyes thinking it would go away. That is when I start hallucinating. The visuals didn't have any color but instead looked electric. The craziest visual I got was a centipede that suddenly turned into a 3-d rollercoaster moving incredibly fast downhill. Also memorable were two elephants (also electric looking) which were dancing to the beat of the music. I passed out later and woke up feeling fried. For some reason, I had trouble ordering words together properly for about a week thereafter. That was the most intense, although I'd say probably not the most enjoyable weed experience I have had. While the visuals were crazy, I really hope that this is not what other psychedelics are like.

Last edited:
I think the most intense high I ever had was when I took a week's break from a period of regular smoking and I rolled a joint 3 king size papers long and shared it with two buddies. I was pretty baked 3/4 of the way into it, then my friends didn't want any more so I took it to finish it, and I put on my headphones and I listened "feels like we only go backwards" by tame impala. Man, I've just never experienced weed like that before. I'd listened to lots of music before on weed but this one... when i closed my eyes I seriously felt like i was doing backflips through space or something. Intense, pretty nice feeling like i never felt before, like i was flying or something and everything looked like a movie in a weird way, maybe next time won't have as much though cos was quite unnerving too...