• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Intense Experience with Cannabis?

arohydro

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Just looking to share an experience I've had and get some feedback from the members of this board.

Last night I got higher than I've ever been from only four or so hits of some moderate dank. Full-blown CEVs, mild to moderate OEVS which were especially prevalent in the dark, and extreme derealization best described as a 'dreamlike state'. It lasted a bit longer than is normal, too. I do not think it would be unfair to describe this episode as a 'trip'.

It's odd to me because I've smoked several times previously from this same stash; in fact, I've smoked more on separate occasions than I did last night without having a similar experience.

Incidentally, why is it that so many individuals insist that you cannot experience visuals or other psychedelic-like effects from cannabis? I am not lying about what I felt or saw, so why do I feel scrutinized whenever I share my adventures with others?

How about you guys? Has anything like this ever happened to you? How high do you usually get? Do you ever experience visuals?

Slices brownies. It's like a cross between low acid dose and shrooms. A trip for sure.

Smoking... well... OEVs from smoking, I'm not sure that has ever happened to me prior to using acid. Now I get "flashbacks" of some sort when I'm peaking sometimes.

I have never once used a traditional psychedelic. I'm sure that some would argue that that disqualifies me from labeling that which I experienced as such, but I assure you that these things are so blatant that it is impossible to mistake them.

Interestingly enough, my experience with edibles has been rather underwhelming. I was passably baked, and for several hours longer, but nothing as intense as when I smoke.

once i smoked so much i felt like nothing was there and i could walk through it. reach through people. and got light OEVs. another time I took a garcia y vega big ass cigar. bigger than a philly titan. and pulled out all the "tobacco". then i shoved in as much weed as i could. something more than a half oz of weed. i payed 300 for this oz and it was damn good. i sat on my porch and smoke the ENTIRE thing. it took damn near two hours to finish. my heart was racing and i got crazy OEVs (for weed anyway) i went and ate a whole box of fruity pebbles (a colourful cereal great for wehn your stoned) and everything felt completely unreal. i couldnt keep a traight face. after i ate all i was capable of was laying down. so i laid down and closed my eyes and was spinning and it felt great. couldnt even watch tv. it was great.

yes i smoked a 150 dollar blunt. you all know youve wanted to and i had money so i did. god a felt like a badass sitting on my front porch with that big fucking cigar. it was worth 150 just to say i did.

Hey guys. Just looking to share an experience I've had and get some feedback from the members of this board.

Last night I got higher than I've ever been from only four or so hits of some moderate dank. Full-blown CEVs, mild to moderate OEVS which were especially prevalent in the dark, and extreme derealization best described as a 'dreamlike state'. It lasted a bit longer than is normal, too. I do not think it would be unfair to describe this episode as a 'trip'.

How about you guys? Has anything like this ever happened to you? How high do you usually get? Do you ever experience visuals?
This happended to me last night aswell, have never been that high before.At one point I started freaking out and got paranoid about sounds I was hearing.Both mild CEV and OEV's aswell.

This weed was harvested early so would give a head high typically, I did smoke about 5 cones and that made it soo pyshedelic I can relate that to an acid trip almost.

Going to sleep was hard aswell, felt quite rushy with very weird CEV's.

Was the strongest high ive had in a while.Pure head rush, almost no body feeling unfortunalty, because I usually smoke that many bongs expecting to easily pass out soon after, not with this weed:\

a couple of times really stand out, all after smoking, not eating.

a moroccan 'madelaine' i was outside my friends house throwing small pebbles at his window and saw the glass crack, once, then twice. my other friends saw this too after i pointed it out. we ran away. the glass wasnt broken.

an afgani black, caused ridiculous cartooning on people's faces and i was convinced my thoughts were visible in a balloon above my head. that was difficult but hilarious.

and the most intense, and i only had one pipe of this, was a nepalese temple ball, another direct import. houses were actually leaning over and smiling at me, small blue lights at ankle level speeding past me, a van was crying because it smelt of fish! i ended up standing in a gentle rain watching snails crawling up walls and having sex. ever seen snails having sex? lucky buggers are hermaphrodites%)

this was all in the 80's when weed was much stronger and my tolerance was much much lower, however i still have high hopes that 'proper' temple ball will still have this effect.

I have a friend who had a similar experience last night. I was talking to him on MSN and he was smoking from a bubbler that I gave him (bastard never did even thank me for that >_> ). He said he was going away for a few minutes and that he would be back, but he never came back so I just assumed that he had gone to bed. The next day he told me that it was the highest he had ever been. He said that he turned out the lights and turned on his stereo and was having real 3D visualizations. He seems to actually still be a little cloudy from it, mixing up words and such.

I've had some very psychedelic shroom-like visualizations and states of mind from weed before, but no 3D images like that that I can recall. I can remember one time when I smoked a lot of a really good sativa and I looked in the mirror and my face looked so strange and I started seeing myself from different perspectives. I also have had out of body feelings that felt very much like I was dreaming. I've found that if I'm high and I think about the dream I had the night before that it starts to feel like I'm still dreaming (and oddly enough I've noticed that can happen when I'm playing my guitar too).

I've got one.

This experience happened back in '01. I had abstained from all drugs for three years. One week prior I had broken my abstinence by smoking two hits of this Mexican shwag, which under normal (read: tolerant) circumstances would have been nothing special.

I had gotten paranoid about having weed, and early that day threw about 3/4 of a joint's worth into the garbage bin during one of my work breaks. By the end of the day, however, I had second thoughts and decided to retrieve it.

So that night I decided to cook it up in butter and sugar, since smoking it would not have been appropriate considering my living situation at the time. I consumed the tasty morsel before bed.

As the effects were starting to come on, I had to tell myself to not be afraid and to just go with it, since I knew it was going to be a rough one. I closed my eyes and began to see new things.

The universe, as I saw it, was composed of energies resembling portions of fluid. These fluids were at the subatomic level, very small. As these positive and negative forces interacted, they coalesced into larger structures. This, I was shown, is how visible matter comes into existence. Everything is invisible at first, but becomes visible as this "dark" energy congeals into larger and larger structures. I should point out that when this experience happened, I had no idea about the current theories regarding dark matter.

The matter kept interacting and building up into bigger forms. This universe we live in was like a giant bubble. Everything outside this bubble was a very fine-grained static of positive and negative energies, but inside the bubble is where we live. Inside, these fluids become detectable frequencies, then solid matter like metals and rocks, then mountains, then even more complex structures such as life forms.

At this point I had gone so far into the trip that I was no longer in my body at all; I wasn't even aware I was a human, lying on my bed, tripping. At one point the visuals went from being colorful, to being black and white.

As I came out, I came to the understanding that when we die, we return to this sea of bipolar forces, which was a troubling thought. I hope it's not true. I hope that we can retain our individual awarenesses.

During the comedown, I could go out of my body and see 3D space as if I were looking at an MRI visualization. You've seen those. They are usually only in shades of gray, but you can rotate around say, a scanned human, to see all sides. I could see a loved one, how her knee was bothering her because the ligaments were atrophied. I could peer through the layers of skin, down to the very bones and damaged ligaments. I felt a bit like I was trespassing though.

All in all, it was a very good trip, one I'll never forget!

the first time i had OEV's and CEV's from weed was about a week ago, and i passed out in my shower.

i now attribute the effects to my blood-sugar being very low, as i am Hypoglycemic.

Incidentally, why is it that so many individuals insist that you cannot experience visuals or other psychedelic-like effects from cannabis? I am not lying about what I felt or saw, so why do I feel scrutinized whenever I share my adventures with others?

Some people can't imagine tripping on pot; they think it's just something to get high on. I would feel sorry for those people, but they usually don't suffer from paranoia either, so they are fortunate in that regard.

I've always tripped out with cannabis, even before trying other psychedelics. Either you do trip or you don't. Those who don't can't imagine what it's like. Kind of like how my brother-in-law doesn't believe that the sun makes me sneeze. It does, but good luck trying to convince him :\

i have had acid like visuals before on weed. i mean extremely intricate and bright. aka listening to music in a dark room, i can see the music playing on the 'walls', patterns with amazing colors that repeat across all my vision.

i felt like my sense of touch was in a strobe light

intense euphoria

It's odd to me because I've smoked several times previously from this same stash; in fact, I've smoked more on separate occasions than I did last night without having a similar experience.

I've gotten CEVs/OEVs from smoking herb but I seem to be wired for a psychedelic experience from herb.

Also I would smoke it and I'd sometimes see/feel sounds as synasthesia I wish I knew the name of that strain.

Eating it also was psychedelic but in a different way.

I'm curious to know how everyone personally defines CEVs.

Do you think of them as any definitive image or scene within one's mind?
Do you think of them as those explosions, blots and patterns of colored lights?
Etc . . .

You know the CEVs you get from 'cid? Death spirals? Realistic blurs of colors when you close your eyes that you would not get sober. My thought expressed in images... Hmmm. It doesn't usually have a "norm".

I get different CEVs. Sometimes images (if I'm trippin sack), sometimes patterns, like snake-ish lines. I generally only get CEVs when I get OEVs, though, so it makes it tough to distinguish fully. It's hard to explain tripping to someone who hasn't or is inquiring.

You know the CEVs you get from 'cid? Death spirals? Realistic blurs of colors when you close your eyes that you would not get sober. My thought expressed in images... Hmmm. It doesn't usually have a "norm".

I get different CEVs. Sometimes images (if I'm trippin sack), sometimes patterns, like snake-ish lines. I generally only get CEVs when I get OEVs, though, so it makes it tough to distinguish fully. It's hard to explain tripping to someone who hasn't or is inquiring.

Haha, no no, I wasn't asking for lack of my own experience. Speaking of that . . .epiphany on shrooms, the only catch being you can never remember it!!!! Argh. That bothers me so much. I don't know if everyone else experiences this, but on almost all of my shroom explorations, I have had a sense of incredible epiphany, but I can never remember what it was. In defense of my crappy memory, I'd like to posit that perhaps this phenomenon is simply my brain releasing a chemical that one normally associates with that sort fo moment. *sigh* idk. I'm too stoned to explain anyhting with any great acuity.

I was simply wondering whether everyone's CEVs are generally the same, or if they vary greatly.

In that case, it varies greatly based on the drug used and the potency. I don't notice CEVs when I'm tripping sack because my eyes are wide open... Oh, and fortunately for me, I do remember my "holy shit" epiphany moments on psychedelics. I assumed this was the norm, my memory is pretty clear from most of my trips.

Trying to sleep on acid is an experience, though.

From JWH-018, I dunno I think I ate about 20mgs, maybe more, but basically... I felt like I was falling the whole time through this universal loop type of deal, it was similar to my salvia experience, except for the fact that it lasted hours... until I went to sleep, when I woke up I found myself still extremely high.

Cannabis accounts for some of the most intense drug experiences Ive ever had. I dont get visuals like I used to but I still consider it to be very psychedelic sometimes.

Never had anything i would class as truely psychelelic. However a couple of times now when combining with NO2, that is have a small amount of NO2, decided that it would be fun to smoke a little then return to the NO2 as i fell the high coming on. I find myself stuck in an ever falling thought loop, where i can only remember the last 5-6 levels, so i'll think something, then drop to the next level and think something else, and very soon i've forgotten what my original thought was. This can last for quite some time, well after i've stopped with the NO2 and its generally quite hard to focus on outside stimuli like watching or atleast following a film.

I get pretty bad initial anxiety from smoking mind, although it generally passes within 20 or so minutes.