• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

About 1.5g's of weed on a train station platform. I'm much more fortunate at finding money.

A bottle of percocet, 4 bottle full of tramadol, a fentanyl patch (not so fortunate, but i sold it for a gram of speed), a bottle of adderall, a 1/3 or so of a bottle of klonopin, several lorazepams, a morphine ampule, 2 amuples of s-ketamine (well, my friend foolishly stole a bunch of them [the k and morphine ampules] from a hospital he worked at and gave some to me), an 8th of Citrus Kush in a green canister right outside of SOS (my weed collective), and a vicodin. Many of these were found at my school, grandparents house (I only took them because they refused not to use them anymore because they switched to medical marijuana for pain, but still had a cornucopia of opiates in their bathroom, under the sink), and friends' houses.

LOL... So I've been out of smoke all morning, and I know it's not much but I just found half a blunt on my porch, so I'm happy. :D

last night at work a group if younger guys who were obviously under influence of something had came to eat, and when they left, i went to clean their mess, and on the floor was a 4mg dilaudid. can't go wrong with that find

oh i've found so many lying around my house, that i've "hidden" while completely fucked up, or just been in the medicine cabinet from years and years ago (my mothers old scripts and fathers whom was very ill for a long time of his life).

from my parents meds that were expired and just sitting there I've found..: diamorphine ampules and needles for IV (about 6 of them, but i never used them, too scared to IV), about 5 bottles of oramorph, 200-300 tramadols, uncountable amounts of codeine/dihydrocodeine tabs, honestly, there were about 50 boxes of 100 tablets each inside them, which i have managed to consume all of. i've also found copious amounts of bromazepam and temazepam but my personal favourite was coming across a stash of very old boxes of rohypnol (from 1999) behind a load of files in my house. 5 packs of 20 tablets. that was my best find. it's strange, i've always wondered why they kept all this shit in the house and never threw it away. not like i really care, sorted me right out and i made use of it all. when they started realising that boxes were full of empty packets i was in a lot of shit though.

of my own that i hid while really fucked up (i'd taken fake diazepam that was most likely and probably was phenazepam, i lost two weeks of my life) was 20x20mg oxynorms that i'd hidden behind a cupboard in a completely irrelevant room of my house that i only found by mistake as i was trying to clear that room up. i've also stumbled across quite a few codeine tablets that i used to take for "back pain" that i had hidden too. i've also come across bottles of sativex that i had bought again whilst completely fucked up, so when i found them, i was like holy shit what is this?!

the one i feel worst about was going to a friends house and raiding their grandparents medicine when i was younger. both of us went on a hunt and found 56x80mg OC's and 84 oxynorms along with a bottle of OxyFast and MST 200's. we proceeded to take half of everything. grandparents apparently never even realised.

i'm like a sniffer dog for pharms. give me a house with some in it and i'll find them. i know every hiding spot, every cupboard and can assume which bags contain what. i've been doing it around my house for the past 3 years, i've scurried the entire house down and found everything. my parents also used to hide my anxiety medication from me when i was being scribed it because i was abusing it, but i always found it again.

after searching far and wide across my house, alas everything is gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
On a related more, when I stayed with my uncle in NM he tells me I'm welcome to the oxy 10s in the cabinet, he fills his script but never takes them. Well, I open the cabinet and there's 10 180 count bottles. Good find. :D

On a related more, when I stayed with my uncle in NM he tells me I'm welcome to the oxy 10s in the cabinet, he fills his script but never takes them. Well, I open the cabinet and there's 10 180 count bottles. Good find. :D

NOW, that's a good uncle!

I posted this story in another thread somewhere but many many years ago I found a gram of coke on the ground at a gas station. I wasn't 100% sure what it was (before crack was around) but pretty sure since there wasn't much around those days that looked like that. After going back and forth for an hour or so, I tried it and was rewarded with a sweet numbing, so I totally enjoyed it!!!

7-25mcg fent patches and a 60 count bottle of hydro 7.5s. Right before a week long camping trip. Twas a very sleepy & itchy camping trip.

4_FFCD6508_371817_800.jpg

Worked at a vet and when a clients pet died, they donated all his meds, got a bunch of tramadol and 2 fentanyl patches. Also, my dad was taking extremely high doses of oxycontin and oxycodone and every now and then I'd fine one on the floor. When he died last month he left behind about 20 tabs of 20mg and 80mg.

Worked at a vet and when a clients pet died, they donated all his meds, got a bunch of tramadol and 2 fentanyl patches. Also, my dad was taking extremely high doses of oxycontin and oxycodone and every now and then I'd fine one on the floor. When he died last month he left behind about 20 tabs of 20mg and 80mg.

My Dad will be the same way when he passes but I can wait for that. He just turned 82 and has out lived everyone in his family, so he's hangin' in there. But he does take a bunch of top shelf stuff!

i'm sorry to hear about your dad <3

dead people's meds are fair game though. dead pets too i guess :)

my old gran died a couple of months ago, and she used to say "waste not, want not".

there were 35 ativan in my x30 prescription today. if they call i?ll give them back. otherwise not going out of my way.

first time i?ve gotten a fill with the quantity off in either direction.

Can anyone tell me how much a 5 mg nitrazapam (moggy) goes for on the street? "Asking for a friend" ?

Scotty,

Just a friendly reminder: It doesn't matter who you asking for, Bluelight is not the place to ask or discuss any pricing or sourcing.

If I were you, I'd edit your post, you might be infracted by one of the MODS from this subforum.

I jumped behind the counter took lots of solpadeine max and cocodomal casually walked out and bailed road runner style luckily no one was at the desk they must have been in the back obviously I had my hood up, I came back the next day and brought some codeine linctus ;)