• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

I outsmarted myself by hiding 3 25mg dextroamphetamine caps in with an old non-psychoactive scrip. Nearly jumped for joy when I discovered them.

Never found anything that cool where u guys hangout?? Haha only kidding, i was just lucky enough to find a small dub of weed walking to me car a few yrs back. Other than that, nothing :( throw me some of ur luck ladies and gents : p

i found a whole bottle of vyvance at the bus stop for highschool haha. some kid musta dumped it cuz it was closed and only had 2 pills missing from the script. anyway, i had some fun.

At around 16 me and my friend found 180 Demerols in his dad's med cabinet. He was faking an injury at work. First experience with opiates but far from my last.

Years ago I found about 10 broken up xanax bars and like 5 wagon wheel xanax in an old pair of jeans I thought I lost about 6 months before that

At the time though I started not really liking benzos anymore so I just sold them

that was from 2006. But I work in a pharmacy and we really can't throw that stuff out AT ALL it just inventoried and we ship it all away to a company that destroys it. I would totally love it if they didn't do that tho

Haha great thread!

Once I found a gram of coke, and my buddy tested it and said it was the best he'd ever had. I was like....well, i'll sell it to you. He offered instead 10 OC 30's....LOL. He even offered to throw in some cash to sweeten the deal, but i called it good and told him to buy me dinner instead LOL. Flawless victory.

pharmaceutical find - an op60 that had rolled under my bed. found it 4 months after i had last had oxys. clutch.
non-pharmaceutical - found 6 clean (i tested them) orange g lady pills in a bag. boy was that a fun night.

The moment I asked my dad if he still took Valium and if he had ONE i could get, he reached into his lockbox with about 15 bottles FULL of Valium 10mg's and asked "How many bottles?"

Only wanted 1 valium, wound up with a full bottle.

I also hide pills from myself (Mainly Hydrocodone) and I found like 6 Norco 10-325's like a week ago.

I once found an OC 10 but that's it. It's crazy considering the amount I've gone through how I could not have misplaced one ever (besides that one).

Found a bottle with about 15 2mg Dilaudid at my house when I was about 16. I didn't realize how big of a deal that was at that age, so I ended up giving a lot of them away after only putting 2 or 3 up my nose. Looking back I wanna shake the shit out of the teenage me, grab that bottle and RUN back into the present -__-

I once found an OC 10 but that's it. It's crazy considering the amount I've gone through how I could not have misplaced one ever (besides that one).
haha im pretty much the same way. i can probaly count the amount of times i have lost pills on one hand. ive lost bowls and weed drunk tho

anyways if we are talking about stealing, about 4 or 5 years ago my mom had a lock box which i was putting a screw driver in the keyhole and simply turning it with no damage at all for like 2 weeks or so till i got caught. it had my moms scripts of 120 7.5 perks, vics and i think thats it. then she got a safe with a keypad but i found a combo code in her purse and opened the safe and jacked about 30 7.5 perks, about 30 ativan, little valium and a couple vics, needless to say that was my first trip to detox. i ended up giving all them back minus what i od'ed on (120 mgs of oxy, 4 mgs of ativan and minimal tolerance to both)

i found about #16 .25 mg xanax and sold them for a gram of dank cuz i took 2 and felt nothing ( was very pill naive minus the occasional opiates), after i took a bunch of perks, vics, dilaudid, a little dope(only ever done dope twice),kpins, bars, and valiums and blacked out for the weekend and lost my job that i worked at for 6 years i found a 2mg dilaudid under my couch and i thought there had to be a 30 mg morphine pill in my bathroom from when i blacked out before thanks giving and dropped one on the floor trying to plug it(mustve went down the drain)

found my grandmas ambien in the cabinet a couple years ago. my friend found a bag of some good coke in the walmart check out(according to him it was good but ive only done it once and he didnt do it in 20 yrs before this)

i cant think of much else right now doe.

Found heroin many times in the needle exchange bathroom and parking lot (we get buttons out here so its easy to drop a few capsules if youre fucked up and not paying attention). Found a bag of cottons i lost when i relapsed and OD'd on a 10 cotton wash.

From the ground
-Benzo's
-Hydroxyzine
-weed ( couple of times )
-54mg pill of methylphenidate
-Coke
-Weed
-Targiniq pills
-14 x 75mg lyrica

From the closets ;)
-5mg & 10mg oxynorms
-5mg methadone pills
-bupre patches
-tramadol capsules
-oxazepam & alprazolam
-Z-drugs

Not me personally but when I was in San Fran. working a friend I made there found an old (4 years) bottle of original OC 80's. There were I think 34 of them. He didn't know what they were so he traded me the bottle for about an eighth of hi-quality marijuana.

Needless to say I had to go through pretty bad withdrawal a couple weeks later :/