Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Expensive Bong?

most espensive I have $575.00
658024_foot_bong.jpg

The most fun peice I have $500.00
volcano.jpg

The most expensive one I have ever seen was in Amsterdam in a seed bank. To purchase it, it would have been $15,999 euro.

They won first place in one of the cups a few yrs back.

Volcanoes are the shit.. I'll prolly get one if I ever really get back into smoking herb, sure I will at some point, when I get a job and get completly off the smack.

I've seen some pricy tubes in person, I saw a rainbow tube once in a shop that was all solid color sections made into a approixmately 24 in tall tube prolly 2-2.5 in around and really think. It was repeating rainbow colors from bottom to top, it was either $2,500 or $5K I forget but it was pricey.

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal24857_gong_slides.asp heres some slides that little solid pipe sculptures attached, pretty ill for slides

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal10944__GALLERY_OF_TUBES_.asp heres some sick tube, no prices tho I assume lots are over $5K cause of all the sections and work

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal16604_ROORCLAW_TRIO.asp these are off the fucken hook, custom roors with sculpted color sections inbetween the clear parts, sure there a couple G's at least..

Img134714__Img134714_DSC02834.JPG.asp
I love this full color type shit..

Well I'll stop there before I link every tube I like from that site cause theres too many, go to glasspipes.org if you wanna peep more or just plain pipes, theres something like 109,000 pics on there and 1000 artists.. prolly not 100,000 pipes cause everyone usually takes 10 diffrent agles of each peice but tons regardless..

Its not a commercial site just a "gallery"

Oh yeah I like that twisty full color wrap and rake peice in the last post, nice.

nightfun said:
The most expensive one I have ever seen was in Amsterdam in a seed bank. To purchase it, it would have been $15,999 euro.

They won first place in one of the cups a few yrs back.

THATS $24,000 U.S.D!!

neverstop said:
THATS $24,000 U.S.D!!

I know it's nuts huh? The place said they will never sell the piece becuase it would cost so much. completly outgrageuos!

I've seen bongs at my hometown headshop that cost anywhere from $1000-$5000. They basically looked like scenes from a movie or something....way too elaborate for practical use.

The most expensive i've smoked out of have been Roars and phxs. They're cool. Everyone who owns one seems super stoked on theirs, but I just can't see spending $1000 on a bong. I'd be happy with a pyrex type glass bong with a cool slider that'd cost like $80-120.

I remember my friends bro used to tour with phish alot, and he had a nice glass pipe that had "phish" and "2001" blown into it. It might have been a piece made for a millennium show or sometime around then. Which I thought was amazing and was a totally cool piece. It wasn't us just being really really high and thinking it said "phish" and the date, it really did.

edit:^^^^maybe i'd buy that for $575 :)

I once won a bong (I mean water pipe!) from a raffle at my local head shop. The tickets were $1, I bought 5 and won. The bong was valued at $1000.

It was a 3 foot ROOR, double chamber with a percolator (I think thats what its called, its been so long since I sold it, because I was so afraid to break it, even though it was 2-3 times as thick as a normal ROOR).

It was a nice bong, but as a said above, I had to sell it. No purpose in a piece that expensive. 50 rolling papers = $2.

^that thing is slicker than fuck.

what the hell is that pic in the top right corner when you drag your cursor over the main pic?

they have this crazy starwars theme'd super heady glass on glass bong at a local headshop for 4500$ USD

The most expensive glass water piece I have ever seen cost $5,000. It was in a window display in a head shop in upstate New York and apparently had been there for a few years. It was primarily blue and green and mimicked a gigantic Octopus and was comparable to the size a beach ball. I believe it also had a ladder connecting one tentacle to the next and had a glass blown scuba diver climbing up the ladder. I really wish I had a picture but you'll have to use your imagination.

yeah - similar for me (different piece/price, but same as far as ridiculous complexity and unsold in the window of a head shop). at a certain point it seems more like art that you happen to be able to smoke weed out of than just a "really nice bong."

most expensive piece i've ever hit is probably just a real tricked out roor. would love to own it, but not exactly memorable/exciting. With diffusers, ash-catcher and bowl my own is probably in the $600-700 range . . . working on finding the "camera-computer" cord to get a pic or two up.

oh . . and those customs at the iladepelph website . . no idea what they run but GOOD LORD

I saw a really sexy hand blown dragon pipe that won first place at the canna cup one year.. I think it was two grand, looked pretty

My favorite I've seen is the phx trinity

Last edited:
i can't tell you the most expensive per se, but i can tell you that illadelph makes the best bongs hands down. they are on the pricey side but definetely well worth it.

well, i would think the most expensive would be: a completely platinum bong, inlaid with pure white diamonds and gold. choose any configuration of the aforementioned materials.

I have a 24 inch, double percolated, ash catcher, ice catcher, diffused stem bong at my parents house. IM SO PISSED THAT I DIDN'T BRING IT WITH ME TO FLORIDA!!!!!!

its all clear and has a tree and dome perc. hits like a CHAMP. one hit has me stoned out of my mind. it was 330 when all was said and done from Artifax in Philly. I forget what brand it is though. I was really surprised when I bought it but I was living at my parents house and had lots of money to blow. Personally I couldn't see needing anything more in a bong, or paying any more than I paid. I cant wait till I go home one day and get that / hit it.

besides that i've seen some 500 dollar ones at the same place...mostly just artsy pieces without any of the special features. fuck that.

i wonder how much i spent in broken bongs and bongs confiscated by mom back in the day

must be over a grand im guessing

i dont buy anything fancy either
just as long as its not plastic

a friend won an $800 bubbler from our local shop, sold it to another friend for $500, this kid didn't really know what he was doing... (he once sprayed febreeze on his herb cuz it stunk too badly)

anyway, it was shaped like a giant claw and it had like, 3 different globes in it with extremely detailed sculptures of under-sea stuff... i dunno, it was juice... first timei saw it, i couldn't speak for like 20 minutes. just stared at it... i had the pleasure to smoke out of it... a friend passed cuz he didnt' want the responsibility of holding it... ahhaha

anyway, the dudes mom found it and smashed it...

fucking rich kids...

*who don't do their research :)