• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Expensive Bong?

thujone said:
there are two truths to a bong's life: 1) accidents happen, and 2) they're all of equal worth when broken

Never have I heard better wisdom than this. QFT IMFHO.

Roor's are really expensive, the other company I know that's expensive is Hurricane. Either of these bongs go $600-$1000+.

My roommate use to have a $600+ PHX, 3 chambers, ash catcher, the whole shebang...until I knocked it over and it broke to an unrepairable extent. :(

ive hit a $300 roor...it was great but .... i can still get high off my $60 glass pipe :)

i cant see myself spending over 150

besides, would i rather spend 500 on a bong or 500 on a playstation 3...

edit: oh yeah, if i was gonna spend 500 on a bong, the shit better be stainless steel. I don't want any breaking.

yea id much rather spend the money on some video games. b est bong i ever hit was Mike Jones, my 65$ bong from a local headshop...... goddamn i miss that bong

The most expensive bong i've hit is my own. Blue Dot Percolator w/ Ice Catch- $350. I've seen some very expensive ROOR's out there but who wants to pay $1000 for someone to blow ROOR into your glass, my bong is made just as well if not better, i could give a flying fuck if it says ROOR down the side (as a matter of fact i hate bongs with the brand on them.) also what thujone said is sooooo true the only time ill be paying more than my bong for anything to smoke weed out of is when i buy a Super VapeZilla, but till then bong hits will do.

My God dude... If I had some pieces that sick I'd be so scared to use them

Squish said:
My God dude... If I had some pieces that sick I'd be so scared to use them

yea same here!

nice pics man!

zigzag| dta said:
that sucks, howd he take that one?

He had actually began a break from weed 1 month earlier so it wasn't too awful for him.

I would normally offer to pay someone back in full after a situation like this. However, about a year earlier he actually broke my nice ass $350 bong, and while he offered to pay me for it quickly, I never saw a cent. So naturally I ended up paying him only a little over $200 a few months later, then he moved out, and I have yet to speak of it again.

pr0ficient said:
He had actually began a break from weed 1 month earlier so it wasn't too awful for him.

I would normally offer to pay someone back in full after a situation like this. However, about a year earlier he actually broke my nice ass $350 bong, and while he offered to pay me for it quickly, I never saw a cent. So naturally I ended up paying him only a little over $200 a few months later, then he moved out, and I have yet to speak of it again.

Dont feel bad you did him a favor by breaking a Phx

Deez1234 said:
i own a 500 dollar illadelph with an insane ashcatcher

I love my Illadelph...I have the 22 inch beaker with Camo lattering and a custom matching double-chamber ash-catcher with the same camo lettering on it...cost me $545.90 total...the ashcatcher was like $170!!!! Totally worth it:D

thujone said:
there are two truths to a bong's life: 1) accidents happen, and 2) they're all of equal worth when broken

True, but a good, thick pyrex bong will survive a lot more accidents than a cheap regular glass piece.

As with all pieces, thick and tempered/pyrex are good things. Very good things. I break pieces left and right, but my black label Roor can withstand many a clumsy mistake.

Good thing, too. My roommate would KILL me if I broke our baby!

The most expensive/sweetest bong I have hit is my friends 2 foot 5.0 mm white label RooR with an 18.8 joint size, RooR ashcatcher, Diffusor, and four different bowls to use. All of it cost like 750. Sadly my other friend broke it when he was fucked up and had to pay my friend back for it. This was like 3 months ago and he still just smokes out of the ashcatcher. He needs a new piece so bad.

Edit- My dream bong would be a RooR quality/thickness bong made entirely out of diamond. That would never ever break because diamond is so hard.

JazzyChaz said:
The most expensive/sweetest bong I have hit is my friends 2 foot 5.0 mm white label RooR with an 18.8 joint size, RooR ashcatcher, Diffusor, and four different bowls to use. All of it cost like 750. Sadly my other friend broke it when he was fucked up and had to pay my friend back for it. This was like 3 months ago and he still just smokes out of the ashcatcher. He needs a new piece so bad.

Edit- My dream bong would be a RooR quality/thickness bong made entirely out of diamond. That would never ever break because diamond is so hard.

Lol you cant melt diamonds like glass

haha...pimpin w/ da diamond bong!!

id ratha smoke my diamonds in a swisher though!

LaUnChPaD said:
Lol you cant melt diamonds like glass

I know man it would have to be cut. Thats why it would be the shit. Unbreakable, and it would be so beautiful.