• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Expensive Bong?

Most expensive bong ever seen?

At a headshop:

2500 decked out toro, worked glass and ungodly amound of percs in the tube and a inline diffuser ashcatcher thing, it was kool but some of that shit gets to be too much
(all i would want is a good roor, maybe a few percs and nice worked glass tops IMO)

Smoked out of: 24in? Roor perc, basically like the lux but with the roor label, but this one had the wide tube and was only the usual diameter of the lux's at the percs, the bottom and above where the splash guard were both were wide and the mouth piece was like a hole in a fat as tube (hard to describe) it had and ashcatcher on it too and nice worked bowls. all in all my buddy said he dropped 500+ on the bong, ashcatcher, new down stem with detachable bowl for ashcatcher, and a worked bowl that is seriously intense, all in one day.

^^side note the guy is an old friend but he is an idiot he always tried to talk about all the money he has and shit but he lives on another friends couch rent free and slings bud but i always tell him if hes so rich he needs to get his ass his own place his own car and shit but he is one of those people. he finally saved money and decided to buy a half a grand dollar bong. i like his weed and i like his bong but it is depressing to see old friends make certain choices.

"A bong made out of diamond would cost a LOT more than $2,500USD. I have seen those bongs with diamonds blown into them though. "

Not to be a pedantic fuck but those "diamonds" on peices are just plain pyrex/boro glass shaped hot and then faceted with a gem faceting machine.. they do take a lot of time to make right and can cost alot, but their are not real diamonds..

I have a pretty funny story about an expensive bong.

I was hanging out with my friend really fucked up and we visited a bunch of people's houses and wound up at this glass blowers house and they offered me the first rip on this big awesome bong, it was like 2" tall with intricate lampworking all over the whole thing, sort of an organic dragon thing with like crystal chambers and stuff like that, mossy greens with gold dichro the works basically.

I felt like it was a strange honor because I had never met these people before and I was like 'you guys sure you dont wanna hit this first? really?" stuff like that, anyway when I hit it they all laughed at me and the dude who made it was like haha we don't smoke out of shit like this dude. He showed me a place where he sort of messed up one of the claws of the base 0f the beast. It was noticeably fucked up, but like it would have taken probably 5+ hours of scrutinizing the creation to find the flaw.

Anyway we went riding and he threw it out the back of his truck on a country road because hes doesn't sell shit unless its perfect or whatevr. His friend told me that it would still probably have been a $5000+ bong.

^and no one there was willing to take it home with them? you guys broke it? i mean shit, instead of letting you take a hit out of it and then destroying it, why didn't he just let you have it.

"we don't smoke out of shit like this dude."
I'd have had a hard time keeping a straight face and not giving some flak about such a pompous statement.

ill take a picture of me and my friends most recent purchase

It's called "purp" Its almost solid blue, but sitll kinda see through, its about a foot high, has 3 perculators, an ash catcher, an ice shelf. It hits soo smooth, and too clear all you have to do is pull the bowl and continue hitting it like normal, you dont have to clear it hell hard at all.

Sooo smooth! Price: 300

also my local smoke shop has a darth vader bubbler and a storm trooper bubbler, there like 400-500 each. They were gonna get a yoda one but for some reason it was gonna be WAYY too much.

The coolest bong i ever saw was one with a cracker for nitrous built into it, you would just start your hit, screw in teh cracker, screw it out then clear the bong. IDK how much it cost though

The coolest bong i ever saw was one with a cracker for nitrous built into it, you would just start your hit, screw in teh cracker, screw it out then clear the bong. IDK how much it cost though

lol that's so fucked up, i've got a friend whod kill for that

illy

i have an orange illadelph coil condenser with a perculator and ash tray
all in all it was around 1100 but its incredibly smooth 100 percent worth it
Picture914.jpg

nice illa..

I rock a toro fixed 8-arm to 13-arm perc..was a little over $800

have an 8-arm achcatcher to go with it with a matching label, that was another $200

and whoever said you can't get diamonds in your piece, only facets, you are incorrect. roor overs a 24k gold label with a diamond or a ruby..

here is my tube

DSCN0269.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

DSCN0274.jpg

Oh, and these toros are AWESOME quality as well...A+ workman ship

check this video...this is how hard it is to break a toro :D

--the video works even though the picture is saying bandwidth exceeded..just click on it

Last edited:
nice glass; prob around 700-800 us dollars. . . i know there are more expensive, but i never personly held pne

I was just looking around for a really nice (probably expensive) bong. Reckon I'm going to go with one I found yesterday:

Hurricane Bong

Does anyone have any experience with this little baby?

At the Joint, in Boston, MA, there was a salt/illadelph colab dubbed the Killadelph. It sold for almost $15,000 last month if I remember correctly.

In Asheville, NC... This shop has a case that you cant take pictures of because its a gallery of glass bongs that locals made. There was one in there that was an Octopus wrapped around a Hammerhead Shark and somehow a big Turtle was attached to it too... I think the price on it was well over $1,200... soooo awesome