• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most euphoric strain

I agree that all weed is euphoric but the most euphoric for me was a super euphoric Kush. i hadn't smoked in a few months and I smoked a fatty of the Kush and it had me about to scream out with pleasure it was SsssooO euphoric!

I'm usually a wide-ranging experimenter with prescription benzos, and have a a talkative and tame chimpanzee who reports back on RCs that I buy. Generally, these have been good. He tells me I am wasting my money with nefoxipam, which is a little odd as he's quite keen on pyrazolam (although the 500mcg doses arevery low indeed). My fave prescription drugs include diazepam, temazepam, flunitrazepam (though, try to get it now). RCs he enjoys include diclazepam, and he's very cheesed off that flubromazolam is in short dupply. Flubromazepam goes down well; the recent hype about clonazam being a super-clonazepam seemed over-statement to him. Redosing is his biggest problem, and I am sure supplies would last lonhger if he took just one or two pellets, instead of a sublingual handful every hour or so.

Mu question is this: I have just ordered a synthetic cannabinoid for the first time, called BB-22. In my old smoking days I liked a nice weed, with not too much THC in it, and enjoyed the relaxation and thinking/talking bollocks. How does chimp take this stuff (he's about 3g on order), and what can he expect from it?

I'm usually a wide-ranging experimenter with prescription benzos, and have a a talkative and tame chimpanzee who reports back on RCs that I buy. Generally, these have been good. He tells me I am wasting my money with nefoxipam, which is a little odd as he's quite keen on pyrazolam (although the 500mcg doses arevery low indeed). My fave prescription drugs include diazepam, temazepam, flunitrazepam (though, try to get it now). RCs he enjoys include diclazepam, and he's very cheesed off that flubromazolam is in short dupply. Flubromazepam goes down well; the recent hype about clonazam being a super-clonazepam seemed over-statement to him. Redosing is his biggest problem, and I am sure supplies would last lonhger if he took just one or two pellets, instead of a sublingual handful every hour or so.

Mu question is this: I have just ordered a synthetic cannabinoid for the first time, called BB-22. In my old smoking days I liked a nice weed, with not too much THC in it, and enjoyed the relaxation and thinking/talking bollocks. How does chimp take this stuff (he's about 3g on order), and what can he expect from it?

There is no need for pet chimpanzees here you fretard.

Im currently smoking on some Hawaiian Blueberry Honey Oil.. this is the most EUPHORIC I have had in ages!!!!!

Chronic has a mediocre taste but packs a punch. Sends you to the stars. Also AK-47, Sensi Star.

Hash, I'd say a fresh Nepalese. It contains thcv (th-cannabivarine) which basically is "super thc" and makes this hash more powerful. Also the Rifman hashes.

And many more I'm certain.

Thanks guys those are all good suggestions. I quit smoking since i posted this and didnt get to try anything but i did get one gram of some afghan goo for when i do wanna smoke. Guess its super euphoric the ppl there reccomend it for "putting a smile on" so thats why i grabbed it and my buddy smoked a cone n was cheesing for 3 hours said all his face muscles hurt from smiling so long. Lol.

I was in a medical state and I tried a Indica Dominant and then I did a Sativa dominant. The Sativa is way more euphoric when you mix it with stims, crazy peak.