• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most euphoric strain

Billard

Bluelighter
Quick question do any of you know of any super euphoric strains? I know blue dream is kinda euphoric and i know lemon haze is kinda euphoric.. But im looking for something super euphoric. Like girl scout cookies times 10. Whats the most euphoric strain you've ever had? Im gonna actullay be at a dispersary and have access to strains so it got me wondering...

In Aus the strains don't really have names, it's just what you happen to buy. I got a bag last week of some 'Mango' which literally smells like mango flesh and it's the most euphoric and relaxing I have found in a long time. My area is renown for shit choof though :-/

One of the most euphoric types I ever smoked was a Sativa or even a Sativa/Indica hybrid; but I don't know the name of it. :\ It was extremely psychedelic so it was a Sativa or Sativa dominant for sure. This was long before strain names were known about and it was all just herb and either really good, not bad, or just OK stuff.

When strain names came around I enjoyed Trainwreck, and Afghan.

I also had some Moroccan hash in Spain that was excellent and that too was a Sativa; but again this was decades before strain names were really known or used as brands.

Last edited:
OG kush has had me having visual disturbances before.

All weed I smoke is euphoric.

The only time one is more so than the other is when I smoke more at once of a type of weed.

I'd say blue cheese. I enjoy smoking that the most. Tasty as fuck.

My absolute favorites are Chiquita Banana (pure sativa) and Durban Fire OG (high in THCV — a naturally occurring cannabinoid). Special mention to sour grape haze. I get these in the bay area CA at dispensaries.

For me the most memorable experience off the top of my head was strawberry cough. Most definitely a motivating strain and no anxiety. Superb

Dont know the name but i got some loud ass sativa one day WAYYY back in the hood. But this shit smelled like straight up fresh-squeezed lemons. Smoked half a skimpy blunt between 3 stoners and we were all tripping.

Bubba Kush is pretty euphoric. I'm a big Blue Dream fan, myself!

Roll Tide man, I'm from bham,welcome to bluelight.

Yea i'm smoking on Bubba Kush as we speak! Critical Mass is some good stoner shit too.

The best shit i've found to smoke and get me wayy stoned is after grinding up a mix of bubba kush,blackberry haze,blue berry,girl scout cookies,green crack and some og kush is smoke the kief from your grinder.mannn that shit is good son!!! Epic buzz

Currently I am puffing on some Kosher Kush that is quite euphoric, I have had a couple long term heavy smokers tell me it is the best shit they ever toked. I think this stuff should be pretty easy to find in American dispensaries and I would highly recommend it. Obviously, there is variation in phenotypes to some degree, and some growers will fuck up weed regardless of its genetic potential, but Kosher Kush gets very consistent rave reviews on leafly. I would give it a go if you can.

I should mention that Kosher is pretty indica dominant. A few hits can have you nice and functional with a head high, but if you like to have a heavy session, you will probably be quite sedated. If you like a bit more of a functional high you can't go wrong with some Super Silver Haze.

Last edited:
There are a ton of strains nowadays and the euphoric effects are kind of different for everybody but for me personally:
White Russian, Black Russian, LA confidential, cotton candy kush, super silver haze, cheese...

I personally like the indica dominant hybrids a little more but some people get more euphoria off sativas.
There's nothing like a heavy indica punch though ;)

For the most part I think set/setting have a lot more to do with stoned euphoria than anything else...however, I will say that I find sativa's to generally be much more euphoric than indica's (as well as better in any other way I could imagine but that's besides the point), my personal favorite strains I've known are blue dream & sour diesel (lucky me I have a hybrid of those two right now :D )...this all depends on the person though, I'm a psychedelic/stimulant guy so of course sativa's will have a better euphoria for me, while they may cause extreme paranoia/anxiety in others, and indica's may be extremely euphoric for some, while all they do to me is diminish my mental capacities & make me not want to stand/walk anywhere.

OG kush has had me having visual disturbances before.

All weed I smoke is euphoric.

The only time one is more so than the other is when I smoke more at once of a type of weed.

I'd say blue cheese. I enjoy smoking that the most. Tasty as fuck.

I too was thinking Blue Cheese. If was my go-to daytime strain. That or Blue Dream... Two very different strains, both euphoric and beautiful. Man, I'd have to sample them again, haha.

Purple Passion is very *stony* euphoric(?). My old night time favorite.

I love 80/20 sativa dominant strains. I had some Indica dominant stuff and it stopped getting me stoned after the first 2-3 grams. I don't like indica that much. Very little mood lift

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, but it looks like im gonna go with some durban poison. The dispense and 2 of my guy recommended it for " happiness ".. Maybe if im lucky i can snap a pic n send it in for pot or not

Some strains do put you in a better mood compared to others. But honestly, unless you have really low tolerance and smoke sparingly it's hard to analyze the strains effects on 'happiness'. It's either a:
1. Sativa dominant hybrid
2. Indica dominant hybrid
3. 'balanced' hybrids.

Those are the three different highs in my opinion. Now don't get me wrong, I love the Corny names given to strains, but it's just a catchy name. I think it's fucked up to categorize a specific strain for happiness, lol

Last edited:
sativas for me. used to enjoy the trippy headspace and overwhelming urge to giggle and smile whilst actually going about daily functioning.

laughing buddha
durban poison
red beard

otherwise, ak-47 was a good all rounder too, was a very piney pheno with a lighter blue green colour.

looks like durban poison and it's hybrids have been mentioned in almost all the threads. Great strain. Go get yourself some.

Got to be Strawberry Haze.

I also find Jack Herer very uplifting & energetic.